OxyELITE Pro Q&A

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I just got back home and reviewed the literature that came with OEP a little while ago - two questions:

You guys advocate cutting back to four meals a day. It seems like the literature is more directed to people who just want to lose weight period than people who are cutting fat while still putting on muscle. If you were still aiming to put on lean mass, would it really be best to cut back on the meals and keep the carbs so low? I'm planning on running one of my bottles during a lean bulk, where I would be cycling carbs (averaging 180g a day - some days 220+, some days below 180 - I would normally bulk at 380g+ per day) and I'm just wondering if the fat burning would be as effective as cutting down to four meals a day with low carbs.

I would also like anybody's opinions on or experiences with stacking OEP and a product like TestoPro or Phyto-Testosterone. It seems like OEP and a test booster would be a great combo for lean mass and melting the fat off.
I am using almost 2g of testofen along OEP, here ya go, and btw, losing fat while gaining muscle: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/141254-andrew732s-atp-tabs.html

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IF we have the forslean 95% extract from USP, is that something to combine w/ the recreate/oep stack? Or does recreate have enough forskolin?
I think you are referring to USPLabs Bolic, a one-off product many would love to see make a return! :love:

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Would you recommend a CLA product stacked with OEP? If so, any suggestions(which brand)? Any other things to potentially stack other than your Recreate, etc. I ordered my OEP but it hasn`t arrived yet. I was hoping to start it tomorrow.

dragunbayne

Awards
Strategicmove, thank you for your very informative responses. This is great information in this thread for sure! I am giving you reps once I figure it out. LOL I work with computers and love technology but don't post/use message boards enough to figure this sh!t out. I really only ever read them.

EDIT: HAHA, figured it out!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you recommend a CLA product stacked with OEP? If so, any suggestions(which brand)? Any other things to potentially stack other than your Recreate, etc. I ordered my OEP but it hasn`t arrived yet. I was hoping to start it tomorrow.
You certainly could stack OEP with a CLA product. Primordial Performance has a well-balanced CLA product, for instance. Other than Recreate, you could also stack OEP with low-stim or non-stim fat burners.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you are referring to USPLabs Bolic, a one-off product many would love to see make a return! :love:
Fat cells literally dive for cover at the mere mention of that name! ;)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IF we have the forslean 95% extract from USP, is that something to combine w/ the recreate/oep stack? Or does recreate have enough forskolin?
Some users may not need extra forskolin with Recreate, while others may. Forskolin dosage range is elastic and user-specific, so Forslean can be added to a Recreate/OEP stack. Start the Forslean low and slowly increase, if necessary.

Goose

Goose

Awards
do you get a tracking number on the IC release or no. Cause like i dont know if it shipped yet. It gave me my order number email but nothing else. WHENS IT COMING!!! want it bad...
Had a UPS tracking number with mine. Wish it was FedEx (they deliver on Saturdays). Oh well, Monday it'll be.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Some users may not need extra forskolin with Recreate, while others may. Forskolin dosage range is elastic and user-specific, so Forslean can be added to a Recreate/OEP stack. Start the Forslean low and slowly increase, if necessary.
What is the best way to figure this out? Is there a weight distribution?

Is bolic better served while adding mass (caloric surplus) or on a cut (caloric deficit?)

Thanks Strategy!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the best way to figure this out? Is there a weight distribution?

Is bolic better served while adding mass (caloric surplus) or on a cut (caloric deficit?)

Thanks Strategy!
Forskolin is best supplemented by starting low and gradually increasing dose over a period of days. One is likely to have gastrointestinal challenges as soon as one's forskolin tolerance limit is breached. I am sorry I cannot give you dose recommendations based on weight ranges. Tolerance is more user-specific than weight-category specific. Personally, I can breach 120mg of forskolin daily without problems. Whether I need that much or not is a different question.

Forskolin can be used both on a bulk and on a cut.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is too bad USP does not make Bolic anymore... tell me that would not be a nice stack to sell: Recreate/Bolic and OEP/Bolic.

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
It is too bad USP does not make Bolic anymore... tell me that would not be a nice stack to sell: Recreate/Bolic and OEP/Bolic.
Agreed :) . Bring it back for internet only special like campbolic :-D

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
i just done that stack with great results

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How did people dose bolic? With meals? Before meals? Pre-workout?

How much did people take a day? I see that USP recommended 50mg a day.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

bpchampion

Awards
alright i was doing some research and thinking about stacking bronkaid or Primatene tabs with OEP recreate and eviscerate, i know its probably not a great idea but i'd like some open minded opinions. keep in mind 3 scoops of jacked and dominatp with 4 refresh gets me to the gym .. noted: i will not be dosing jacked only the latter. i just wanna know if anybody else would attempt this not asking if you think i should do it

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is Ultima? Is it a new product from Usp labs? Im really only interested if its from them.

How did people dose bolic? With meals? Before meals? Pre-workout?

How much did people take a day? I see that USP recommended 50mg a day.
Depends on how you are eating...Do you eat carbohydrates 1 hour before workouts?

What is Ultima? Is it a new product from Usp labs? Im really only interested if its from them.
Ultima is a product by Omega Sports. I just got one in the mail today. You should give a shot. Great company.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Depends on how you are eating...Do you eat carbohydrates 1 hour before workouts?
I can...

I'm currently trying to lose body fat, so would like the best schedule for that.

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
i didnt get a tracking number, but it says shipped on the website, is that normal, says shipped on the 17th.

psywzrd

Awards
  • Established
I see several people mentioned Bolic in this thread. I have 4 unopened packages of Bolic (and 1 opened package that's almost full) that expire at the end of December. I have no use for it so if you're interested in it, send me a PM. I posted it in the Supplement Auction section but haven't had any takers.

jt78

Awards
Would it be safe to take lean xtreme with oxyelite pro?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

jt78

Awards
Thanks for the quick reply. The reason I asked was because there was some talk on another forum about how a thyroid supplement should not be stacked with a stimulant. I understand that oep has a stim, and lean xtreme has an ingredient that will support thyroid function.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
How much forslean roughly is there in one pill of Recreate roughly? Just wondering because of the 50mg active that was used with success in the study(s) so I know before i consider buying it next year.

How much forslean roughly is there in one pill of Recreate roughly? Just wondering because of the 50mg active that was used with success in the study(s) so I know before i consider buying it next year.
2 caps gives 25mgs

Jedo

Awards
I have a question regarding the Rauwolscine (also known as Alpha-Yohimbine) in OEP.
I've always heard that taking yohimbine anywhere near carbohydrates (or anything the stimulates insulin elevation) completely blunts it's effects. Is the same true for Rauwolscine as well?

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
Yes, but start extremely low on each.
Even 1 OxyElite Pro, 1/2 scoop Jack3d...

Sweet:veryhappy:....this means my tub of Jacked will last me a longer.

Cant wait till I start taking this stuff tomorrow:trink26:

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
Thanks USP labs I just got my shipment.

I'm currently using AP and was wondering if the below would be okay?

8 a.m.
1 OEP
1 A.P

8:30 a.m
Meal 1
Oatmeal/ 2 Tbs of PB

9:30 a.m
Pre workout Meal 2
Lean Turkey Sandwich

10:30 a.m
1 scoop of Jacked
2 scoops of Extend

12:15 pm
Post Workout
2 scoops of protein
3 scoops of Extend

2:00
1 AP
1 OEP

2:30 p.m
Meal
Chicken breast w/Brown Rice

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks USP labs I just got my shipment.

I'm currently using AP and was wondering if the below would be okay?

8 a.m.
1 OEP
1 A.P

8:30 a.m
Meal 1
Oatmeal/ 2 Tbs of PB

9:30 a.m
Pre workout Meal 2
Lean Turkey Sandwich

10:30 a.m
1 scoop of Jacked
2 scoops of Extend

12:15 pm
Post Workout
2 scoops of protein
3 scoops of Extend

2:00
1 AP
1 OEP

2:30 p.m
Meal
Chicken breast w/Brown Rice
Yeah, I like the look of this...

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I already asked about cla, but would it be wise to use this along with a cycle? Maybe an M-Drol(pulsed) H-Drol cutting cycle?

fatmanwalking

Awards
I usually wake up around 8 am and work out around 11 am. I take oep as soon as i wake up and do some light cardio. For my first meal, should i include carbohydrates to fuel the workout or keep carb intake low to keep insulin levels low? Also, would it be too soon to take the second oep dose before my workout? And when could i eat a complex carb-heavy meal post workout to replenish glycogen stores?

cheloz28

cheloz28

Awards
  • Established
Thank You USP Labs

I took my first dose(OEP) today at 8 am, had my scoop of Jacked at 10:30 a.m.
My workout was awesome:shocked::shocked:. I haven't felt this much focus/energy since the ephedrine days. This is saying a lot since I've tried many different Supplements like Venom,LR,Lipo 6,Tight,SX.

My gym gets cold during the winter and we don't have a heater,so I usually wear: U*der Arm@r T, Cotton T-Shirt,Hoodie Sweater just to keep me warm. Well after my warm up today I quickly stripped off my sweater & T since I was getting so hot. This stuff is the real deal.

Tomorrow is morning cardio (45mins).
I usually wake up, have a scoop of Jacked and go running.
Would it be okay to take AP & OEP when I get home & than eat 30 mins later?

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
cheers for the reply strat...

I'll give OEP a run solo then, and depending what I get out of it I'll consider doing an OEP/Recreate stack for the summer!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank You USP Labs

My workout was awesome:shocked::shocked:. I haven't felt this much focus/energy since the ephedrine days. This is saying a lot since I've tried many different Supplements like Venom,LR,Lipo 6,Tight,SX.

My gym gets cold during the winter and we don't have a heater,so I usually wear: U*der Arm@r T, Cotton T-Shirt,Hoodie Sweater just to keep me warm. Well after my warm up today I quickly stripped off my sweater & T since I was getting so hot. This stuff is the real deal.

Thank you for the feedback!

Should be fine! :)

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I usually wake up around 8 am and work out around 11 am. I take oep as soon as i wake up and do some light cardio. For my first meal, should i include carbohydrates to fuel the workout or keep carb intake low to keep insulin levels low? Also, would it be too soon to take the second oep dose before my workout? And when could i eat a complex carb-heavy meal post workout to replenish glycogen stores?
In my personal opinion; Yes, I would eat a carb meal pre-training. Yes, dose OxyE at least 6-8 hours after the first dose. Eat your post-workout meal, post-workout...

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Thank You USP Labs

i've read people have awesome results with AP before fasted cardio.

I would definitely try taking OEP and AP before cardio and just eat immediately when you get done. I think aminos are suggested pre and during cardio, but i've done it without and seen no catabolism

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
started my OEP,

would you recommend a 6 days on 1 off protocol, or 5 on 2 off? or just straight daily?

i have 2 bottles but thinking of cycling a 1 month supply and then taking the other bottles a couple of months later on. do you think that is a good idea? or would you do 2 months straight instead?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
7 days a week...

recommended dose is 3 a day, but for the most part i think people are doing 1 AM and 1 PM.
they are pretty powerful, and you WILL see results.
I would say run both bottles back to back, at 2 a day it should be 90 days worth.
Definitely run some sort of carb/calorie cycling with it to keep the metabolism revving

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Is GNC gonna have this? I got a gift card for Christmas :)