3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about for people in the military who get tested for drugs randomly. Just curious to see what everyone thinks about geranium showing up as an amphetamine on the drug test.

Ive heard yes and ive heard no.

Thanks guys

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
started my OEP,

would you recommend a 6 days on 1 off protocol, or 5 on 2 off? or just straight daily?...
As already stated, take OEP daily for the period of your cycle.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

How about for people in the military who get tested for drugs randomly. Just curious to see what everyone thinks about geranium showing up as an amphetamine on the drug test.

Thanks guys
Have you heard facts?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
been doing some PubMed research:

Cirsium Oligophyllum:
Body fat mass reduction and up-regulation of uncoupling protein by novel lipolysis-promoting plant extract.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established

Thanks guys
In case your too lazy to read links, NO! Your good.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow a little harsh are we? Sorry i didnt see the links and read them first. I guess im "to lazy?". Ive been home on leave and very busy and havnt been frequenting the boards as much as i like as i have a newborn that ive been blessed with. Anyways..

On a better note, i bought a couple bottles of OEP along with recreate and some AP. Good stuff so far with the OEP and Recreate, seem pretty synergistic if you ask me.

adil

Awards
I have a question regarding the Rauwolscine (also known as Alpha-Yohimbine) in OEP.
I've always heard that taking yohimbine anywhere near carbohydrates (or anything the stimulates insulin elevation) completely blunts it's effects. Is the same true for Rauwolscine as well?
Same issue applies. According to Dsade, you can have a carb meal around an hour after taking it if need be

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Wow a little harsh are we? Sorry i didnt see the links and read them first. I guess im "to lazy?". Ive been home on leave and very busy and havnt been frequenting the boards as much as i like as i have a newborn that ive been blessed with. Anyways..
Don't take it personally... Just seems there are some people bent on continuing to hype this rumour. Think he's just a bit frustrated from saying it the thousandth time haha.

Good luck with OEP, Recreate and AP. Loved AP and recreate, can't wait to add OEP to the mix!

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
The dosing / meal plan that came with OEP assumes one is a PM trainer. For an AM trainer, would having breakfast (pre-workout meal), taking 2 OEP one hour after breakfast, then working out ~30 minutes after that be the best method? Given the above post about carbs and OEP, would having most of your carbs for the day in the breakfast meal then taking OEP one hour later reduce the product's effectiveness?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
The dosing / meal plan that came with OEP assumes one is a PM trainer. For an AM trainer, would having breakfast (pre-workout meal), taking 2 OEP one hour after breakfast, then working out ~30 minutes after that be the best method? Given the above post about carbs and OEP, would having most of your carbs for the day in the breakfast meal then taking OEP one hour later reduce the product's effectiveness?
I would dose oep and lift fasted and eat directly after.

Either that or take oep and have breakfast 30 mins later and then train

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
I would dose oep and lift fasted and eat directly after.

Either that or take oep and have breakfast 30 mins later and then train
The guy a few posts above said you needed to wait at least an hour to eat a carb meal after OEP. We need some USP people in here to address this.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
The guy a few posts above said you needed to wait at least an hour to eat a carb meal after OEP. We need some USP people in here to address this.
False, he said he wanted to take it an hour after a meal not before.

Dosing is 30-45 minutes prior to a meal

picazzo

Awards
Why isn't yohimbe listed as an ingredient ?
It IS in there.
Yohimbe gives me(and many other's) a terrible cracked out,non functionable buzz that is unmistakeable and most certainly unhealthy!
I will contacting USP for a refund or exchange for Recreate maybe.
I would hope they stand up and honor my request.
Now I rarely post in any forum so if you don't believe me that's cool and I understand,
.......but I wanted anybody who does not tolerate yohimbe to know that it is in there.
You would think a supplement maker would be responsible enough to list an ingredient that some buyers cannot tolerate.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they did list the appropiate ingredient, and this isnt regular yohimbine so if they put down yohimbine it will be deceiving anyways since its not traditional yohimbine.

also, this doesnt give you the same side effect either, but i wont be the one to tell you to try it.

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
i love the fat burning properties of ECA but i love the appetite suppressing ability of the OEP... =( i can't have best of both worlds, ahhh!!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why isn't yohimbe listed as an ingredient ?
It IS in there.
Yohimbe gives me(and many other's) a terrible cracked out,non functionable buzz that is unmistakeable and most certainly unhealthy!
I will contacting USP for a refund or exchange for Recreate maybe.
I would hope they stand up and honor my request.
Now I rarely post in any forum so if you don't believe me that's cool and I understand,
.......but I wanted anybody who does not tolerate yohimbe to know that it is in there.
You would think a supplement maker would be responsible enough to list an ingredient that some buyers cannot tolerate.
We listed all ingredients in the product as well as proprietary extractions. We use the FDA compliant herbal nomenclature.

picazzo

Awards
they did list the appropiate ingredient, and this isnt regular yohimbine so if they put down yohimbine it will be deceiving anyways since its not traditional yohimbine.

also, this doesnt give you the same side effect either, but i wont be the one to tell you to try it.
Maybe I wasn't clear...I did try it .Twice, both times with the reaction that is unmistakeable as a yohimbe reaction. Again I'm not trying to be a **** as I realize I am in the minority....but for people who react this way to yohimbe it is a terrible feeling and most of us scrutinize ingredients very closely to avoid it.

Halo1999

Halo1999

Awards
I have been taking OEP for 18 days, I have been taking 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. I have lost an ample amount of fat and love the feeling I get from this product. My question is, can I stay at my current dose and use Recreate? At what dose would you recommend for Recreate? Thanks for your help.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
I have been taking OEP for 18 days, I have been taking 2 in the morning and 1 in the afternoon. I have lost an ample amount of fat and love the feeling I get from this product. My question is, can I stay at my current dose and use Recreate? At what dose would you recommend for Recreate? Thanks for your help.
You can do 2 OEP in the am, and one recreate in the pm.

Or 1 OEP and 1 recreate in the am and the same in the pm

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
Or even 2 OEP in the morning and 2 recreate in the afternoon/evening

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Can't comment on what it is or isn't doing for fatloss because I've been kicking some major ass with my SHIIT routine (Super High Intensity Interval Training). LOL! I have noticed some sides, though:

The first time I took 2, I felt over-stimmed in a most unpleasant way. Backed down to one until I stopped feeling anything (about a week) then back up to 2 the next week. I get REALLY sleepy now after dosing. This is a problem. I've, only recently, started ingesting caffeine after laying off for a couple years. It does nothing for the sleepiness.

And

What component of this product is making my "fruit basket" aka the "twig and berries" retreat inside my body? Adrenaline? This never happens to me so it was a shock to notice, pre-shower. Really, really shocking. I'm not sure but I might be experiencing a small ache in one of my testicles, as well. Will monitor this closely.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Can't comment on what it is or isn't doing for fatloss because I've been kicking some major ass with my SHIIT routine (Super High Intensity Interval Training). LOL! I have noticed some sides, though:

The first time I took 2, I felt over-stimmed in a most unpleasant way. Backed down to one until I stopped feeling anything (about a week) then back up to 2 the next week. I get REALLY sleepy now after dosing. This is a problem. I've, only recently, started ingesting caffeine after laying off for a couple years. It does nothing for the sleepiness.

And

What component of this product is making my "fruit basket" aka the "twig and berries" retreat inside my body? Adrenaline? This never happens to me so it was a shock to notice, pre-shower. Really, really shocking. I'm not sure but I might be experiencing a small ache in one of my testicles, as well. Will monitor this closely.
I believe the problem with the fruit basket is related to the increase in passive tone of the muscles and connective tissue in the area. It is caused by the Alpha-Yohimbe. I have the same problem. Alpha-Y in RPN's product, Alpha Burn, did the same thing to me. The slight testicle pain you aree having is likely from the tightness....but of course if it continues then go to the doctor.

Mr.50

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
stacking oep recreate AP Prime... i do morning cardio before breakfast then i normally workout after meal2 then do some more cardio after weights.. when would it be best to have carbs meal 1 or 2? i tried wating till after meal 3(oep pamphlet diet) but i dont like sitting around doing nothing all day, waiting to hit the gym.

My dosing:morning pre cardio 2 oep, 2 prime w breakfast
:noon 1 recreate
12:30 AP meal2
330 meal 3 2 prime
445 1 oep 1 recreate 1 scoop jacked before weights
after weights AP eat meal4 2 prime
any suggestions? thanks-
your dosing isn't bad.

fasted cardio with the OEP before is good.
I would probably use an AP also and get a carb meal in for breakfast. so basically switch the AP from meal 2 to meal 1, if you're going to lift after meal 2.
if you're gonna lift in the afternoon then try to have the carb meal 1.5 hours before weights.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
yea thats kind of what i was thinking of doing. I wanted to follow the OEP diet that came with the stuff, but modify it a little so i can still drop a lot of fat and retain all my muscle. It recomends no carbs in meal 1 to keep the fat burning from cardio going, and no carbs at preworkout meal(1 1/2 hrs before weights)so u can burn more fat hitting the weights. i wanted to follow this but was scared of going to low, last time i did go real low carb i lost alot of strength/muscle.

thanks for the quick reply!!
yea the diet that comes with it is also 1800-2000 calorie based.

which its a great diet, not considering things such as Anabolic Prime.

a simple thing like switching from 6 meals to 3-4 meals spread out more throughout the day will even show fat loss.

I think the future will show that , like Recreate, OxyElite Pro can be a very diverse fat burner.

Yes, the diet that came with it is a great diet, but it is not the only way to use OEP.

at the end of the day a calorie deficit will yield results...
a calorie deficit + OxyElite Pro = FAT LOSS!

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established

And

Thanks Mr.50. Bump for more answers.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe I wasn't clear...I did try it .Twice, both times with the reaction that is unmistakeable as a yohimbe reaction. Again I'm not trying to be a **** as I realize I am in the minority....but for people who react this way to yohimbe it is a terrible feeling and most of us scrutinize ingredients very closely to avoid it.
You seem to be using the term "Yohimbe" rather loosely. Yohimbe is not even the same as Yohimbine. In fact, Yohimbe has 32 different alkaloids, and Yohimbine is one of them! Besides, Rauwolscine (Rauvolfia Canescens L.) has a different pharmacological action than Yohimbe, and, for that matter, Yohimbine. Personally, I experience dizziness with cold extremities whenever I take Yohimbine HCL (even with food), but I have not experienced any such thing on OxyELITE Pro. I started OxyELITE Pro about five days ago. I took only one cap in the morning of Days 1 and 2, to test my tolerance and reaction. On day three, I took 1 OxyELITE Pro in the morning and another about six hours later. On day four, I added Recreate, and dosed 1 OxyELITE Pro + 1 Recreate in the morning and 1 OxyELITE Pro and 1 Recreate in the afternoon. Today is my fifth day, and I have already taken the AM dose. I will repeat the second dose in the course of the afternoon. I have not experienced any adverse effects yet, whether of the Yohimbine-HCL variety or not.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
I have been doing the following in an effort to cut (this is following the OEP diet plan as close as I can with my schedule).

4:15 - wake for 20 minutes fasted cardio HIIT method with jump rope and elliptical
7:00 - 2 OEP (had been doing 1 until today)
8:00 - 40 grams Protein and an orange (LOVE ME SOME MYOFUSION) fish oil and a multi (whole foods on weekend when I can cook breakfast)
12:30 - Carb meal with veggies (whole foods)
3:00 - 1 Recreate
4:30 - 25 gram protein fish oil
5:30 - work out and cardio
6:30 - 7:00 - Whole food protein meal with a salad and fruit fish oil multi
9:00 - 2 PowerFULL (until the Bottle runs out, at that point ZMA will replace)

So far so good. LOVE the OEP!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally, I have seen excellent results running OxyElite Pro for 4 weeks, then moving to Recreate for four weeks....stacked with Prime and AP.

There is some MAJOR synergy between Prime and OxyElite in my opinion - my OEP+Prime workouts have been redic... Hit a squat PR last night at 12lbs lighter than last time...

Back to your question - there are many ways to do it.
  • OEP in the am, Recreate in the afternoon.
  • OEP for 4 weeks, Recreate for 4 weeks. Repeat.
  • 1 OEP, 1 Recreate. am and pm doses.
Let us know how the dosing scheme you choose works for you...

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been doing the following in an effort to cut (this is following the OEP diet plan as close as I can with my schedule).

4:15 - wake for 20 minutes fasted cardio HIIT method with jump rope and elliptical
7:00 - 2 OEP (had been doing 1 until today)
8:00 - 40 grams Protein and an orange (LOVE ME SOME MYOFUSION) fish oil and a multi (whole foods on weekend when I can cook breakfast)
12:30 - Carb meal with veggies (whole foods)
3:00 - 1 Recreate
4:30 - 25 gram protein fish oil
5:30 - work out and cardio
6:30 - 7:00 - Whole food protein meal with a salad and fruit fish oil multi
9:00 - 2 PowerFULL (until the Bottle runs out, at that point ZMA will replace)

So far so good. LOVE the OEP!
I would dose the OxyElite prior to your am training if possible... Then, you can dose 1 OEP, 1 Recreate prior to your pm training as long as it does not effect your sleep. If it does, feel free to drop PM OEP and just run 1-2 Recreate prior to your 5:30 training.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Boro did you get my PM? It was of my OEP, PRIME,AP, 1-c, and other goodies for a cut. was hoping to get a bit of fine tuning. Should I just post it here?

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
I would dose the OxyElite prior to your am training if possible... Then, you can dose 1 OEP, 1 Recreate prior to your pm training as long as it does not effect your sleep. If it does, feel free to drop PM OEP and just run 1-2 Recreate prior to your 5:30 training.
How quickly does it get into they system... With only 20 minutes of fasted cardio, I figured it a waste to dose and then train immediatly... Please correct me if I am wrong.

I take 1 scoop of Jack3d for prework out and do not want to take it with the OEP... I tried it with the OEP and it keeps me awake. Thus the move to Recreate in the PM. Heaven knows I need my beauty sleep!!!!

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
How quickly does it get into they system... With only 20 minutes of fasted cardio, I figured it a waste to dose and then train immediatly... Please correct me if I am wrong.

I take 1 scoop of Jack3d for prework out and do not want to take it with the OEP... I tried it with the OEP and it keeps me awake. Thus the move to Recreate in the PM. Heaven knows I need my beauty sleep!!!!
its pretty quick. I take it before fasted cardio, and I only do 15-20 minutes too

i do take it 15-20 minutes prior tho.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Boro did you get my PM? It was of my OEP, PRIME,AP, 1-c, and other goodies for a cut. was hoping to get a bit of fine tuning. Should I just post it here?
I got it. I am sifting through my back PMs and answering in the order I received. sorry for any delay buddy

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I would dose it prior 30-45 mins prior, this is when I really start to feel it. It is not a waste at all. I often set my alarm for 45mins prior to waking, take 1 OEP and go back to bed, it wakes me up and I am ready to rock...

Perfect on the PM dosing... EXACTLY why we have both products...

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I got it. I am sifting through my back PMs and answering in the order I received. sorry for any delay buddy
Not a problem, thank you for letting me know, I understand your life does not consist of answering PMs.

Started my OEP cut yesterday and so far Im really liking it! Got extra goodies tossed in.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
I would dose it prior 30-45 mins prior, this is when I really start to feel it. It is not a waste at all. I often set my alarm for 45mins prior to waking, take 1 OEP and go back to bed, it wakes me up and I am ready to rock...

Perfect on the PM dosing... EXACTLY why we have both products...
Thanks Again Boro... I will give it a shot starting tomorrow and will report back.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally, I have seen excellent results running OxyElite Pro for 4 weeks, then moving to Recreate for four weeks....stacked with Prime and AP.

There is some MAJOR synergy between Prime and OxyElite in my opinion - my OEP+Prime workouts have been redic... Hit a squat PR last night at 12lbs lighter than last time...
I will be going 8 weeks OEP 4 weeks Recreate then 8 OEP duriing my contest prep the last 12 weeks will be aggressively dosed Prime... When I use Prime at an increased dose it fights off some of the appetite suppresion and needless to say allows for tremendous workouts, OEP definitely gives good physcial energy as well, my 4th week of mega dosed prime and OEP had me soaring, I was smashing it with the increases. Thrown in was a little Jacked here and there. I can't wait to see what the last 4 weeks of my prep is going to be like. I will be lifting very heavy and all dieted down. Just fuggin crazy!! Anybody that has experienced the lethargy of a severely restrictive contest prep will really appreciate this.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Bump. Mullet, Strat, MBPR, BB, Jacob???

And

Rauwolscine (Rauvolfia Canescens L.) increases dopamine and in some users it may make them feel sleepy but I have not run into this problem with OxyE.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
So, I'm guessing that an increase in dopamine is a good thing? Thanks for the the info. Maybe I'll grow out of the sleepiness. I'll let you know if anything changes.

So, I'm guessing that an increase in dopamine is a good thing? Thanks for the the info. Maybe I'll grow out of the sleepiness. I'll let you know if anything changes.
Yes it makes you feel good while on a restricted diet.

Try this take 1 cap and take the second cap 45 minutes later and after you do that for a couple days try taking 2 at a time..

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
Took two upon waking, got dressed and mady my way down stairs for fasted cardio (only about 15 minutes to get the crap out of the system and give the metabolism a kick in the butt)... Only about 5 minutes between dosing and running on the Ellip. AWESOME!!!!! It is now 3 hours later and still riding the high! Diet and OEP / Recreate doing thier thing very well. I have dropped 5 pounds in 5 days with a very clean diet and hard work morning / night.

Abs that I have worked so hard for are starting to show through. Very pleased with the product.

captricharund

captricharund

Banned
Awards
Took two upon waking, got dressed and mady my way down stairs for fasted cardio (only about 15 minutes to get the crap out of the system and give the metabolism a kick in the butt)... Only about 5 minutes between dosing and running on the Ellip. AWESOME!!!!! It is now 3 hours later and still riding the high! Diet and OEP / Recreate doing thier thing very well. I have dropped 5 pounds in 5 days with a very clean diet and hard work morning / night.

Abs that I have worked so hard for are starting to show through. Very pleased with the product.
brother, give up the elliptical. It doesnt do fk all for anything. You'd do better jerking off for 20mins. I strongly recommend HIIT - join the ladies in the aerobics classes. You will get shredded and might get some tailpipe.

Thanks me later :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, and OEP is the shizzzz :006:

jrw

Awards
  • Established
You can do HIIT on the eliptical. You can go balls out on the eliptical just like the treadmill, and then back it down.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
brother, give up the elliptical. It doesnt do fk all for anything. You'd do better jerking off for 20mins. I strongly recommend HIIT - join the ladies in the aerobics classes. You will get shredded and might get some tailpipe.

Thanks me later :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, and OEP is the shizzzz :006:
Yes the Eliptical is killer for HITT you just adjust the tension and speed. I have used to to get into competition shape so I am a believer. The only machine I have used that's any better is the Precor cross trainer, which is very similar. That thing just tears you apart.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
I use the elliptical and a good jump rope for HIIT training in the AM and on Wedenesday / Saturday evenings with an Ab work out as well...

I work out at home so if the need / desire for a bit of lovin strikes, its a quick trip up stairs for more cardio with the wife. Thanks anyway.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Took my first dose tonight. I will admit, I was/am skeptical, but bought two bottles anyway since I felt the price was good enough to give it a shot. I have had decent results w/ USP Labs so far, but nothing spectacular. I bet they would be better if I stuck to a diet plan more consistantly.

Anyway, I was skeptical as I don't respond well to stims. I drink coffee in the AM, but only b/c the heat wakes me up. I am tired again by the time I get to work. I have fallen asleep at my desk halfway through a can of Monster. I can go to sleep w/in a couple of hours of NO Explode, and have been able to since it was first introduced. I am prescribed for Aderol, and a 20mg wears off within 3 hours it seems. High-carb meals put me to sleep w/in 30 minutes of finishing. I have no idea what is going on inside my body, but it definitely isn't normal.

That said, I took my first dose (1 pill) when I got home from work at 6:30. Wasted some time, drank some water w/ about 10-15g of BCAA's in it, then started my workout. I blasted through it w/ incredible energy. I even rode the bike at a medium pace in between sets to keep my heart rate up. Finished off w/ a 5-6 minute medium pedal on the bike at the end. I other than the pump in my arms and back from my workout, I feel better than I normally do BEFORE my workouts when I get home in the evenings. In fact, I'm a little worried that I wont be able to go to sleep at a decent hour tonight. Usually, the 45 minute, idiot-infested drive home (after a day of sitting in front of a computer almost all day) has me exhausted and want to do nothing more than crawl in bed for the rest of the night. My workouts have SUCKED the last few weeks.

I'm really hoping this continues to work for me, b/c I haven't been worth a **** in the gym since I graduated from college 2 years ago. It's been a struggle to keep from losing too much strength, let alone gain! This is honestly the FIRST review I've ever written. Hopefully it isn't placebo!

captricharund

captricharund

Banned
Awards
Yes the Eliptical is killer for HITT you just adjust the tension and speed. I have used to to get into competition shape so I am a believer. The only machine I have used that's any better is the Precor cross trainer, which is very similar. That thing just tears you apart.
IDK, call me old fashioned, but I just think running around the room with a group of hot MILFs is a far better way to lose some BF. Unless you're gay ;)