OxyELITE Pro Q&A

hedda01

Awards
I started taking oxyelite pro 4 days ago. Love love love it I have lost 10 lbs and feel amazing. I am awake and alert without being jittery no problems sleeping or waking. Thank you this is the answer to my prayers... :)

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
If u lost 10 lbs in 4 days, either you must weigh about 500 lbs, or your not eating... Ur doing it wrong.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started taking oxyelite pro 4 days ago. Love love love it I have lost 10 lbs and feel amazing. I am awake and alert without being jittery no problems sleeping or waking. Thank you this is the answer to my prayers... :)
Amazing stuff! Please keep us updated!

What does your training look like?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two more days and I get to start the Get Up and Go Stack, so happy to have OEP back in the arsenal to get rid of the rest of the fat I am holding! Oh, the Prime won't hurt either I am sure. For anyone out there who is on the fence about OEP, it is truly one of the few pure fat burning Thermos out there. Get some and be ready to tear fat off!

cavefish

cavefish

Awards
This isn't a question but I gotta say that OEP is my new favorite stim, stuff makes me want to run through walls and keeps me going on difficult cardio sessions/workouts like nothing else.

Although a word of warning, I have a pretty high stim tolerance but today I discovered that taking the following combination is not the greatest idea:

morning (pre-cardio) - 2 OEP, 1 Recreate
pre-workout (roughly 6 hours later) - 1 OEP, 1 lean xtreme, 2 scoops white flood

I felt like the juggernaut and had an amazing back workout but I suspect my heart may be on the brink of exploding. Anyway this stuff is helping my diet progress nicely and I can bring the pain even on low carb days. Already got several friends/training partners trying it and they're addicted.

Streetbull

Awards
This isn't a question but I gotta say that OEP is my new favorite stim, stuff makes me want to run through walls and keeps me going on difficult cardio sessions/workouts like nothing else.

Although a word of warning, I have a pretty high stim tolerance but today I discovered that taking the following combination is not the greatest idea:

pre-workout (roughly 6 hours later) - 1 OEP, 1 lean xtreme, 2 scoops white flood

I felt like the juggernaut and had an amazing back workout but I suspect my heart may be on the brink of exploding. Anyway this stuff is helping my diet progress nicely and I can bring the pain even on low carb days. Already got several friends/training partners trying it and they're addicted.
If I did that, I would die. Did you build up to that?

Mikey13

Awards
Does anyone have coffee while taking OEP? What are the effects?
I started taking OEP yesterday 1 upon waking the other around noon-ish. Had trouble sleeping, was very jittery yesterday (really bad), bad headaches in the evening and slight back pumps. What could be causing this? I did drink Gatorade today hoping the electrolytes might help but the headache came back tonight.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does anyone have coffee while taking OEP? What are the effects?
I started taking OEP yesterday 1 upon waking the other around noon-ish. Had trouble sleeping, was very jittery yesterday (really bad), bad headaches in the evening and slight back pumps. What could be causing this? I did drink Gatorade today hoping the electrolytes might help but the headache came back tonight.
Do you usually drink a lot of coffee?
There is no need for extra caffeine (coffee) while on OEP.
You seem to have reacted strongly to the stimulants in OEP.
Start with one OEP on an empty stomach about 30 minutes before breakfast. Do not take a second capsule. Dose OEP this way for three days before adding a second capsule about six hours after the first dose.

Mikey13

Awards
Do you usually drink a lot of coffee?
There is no need for extra caffeine (coffee) while on OEP.
You seem to have reacted strongly to the stimulants in OEP.
Start with one OEP on an empty stomach about 30 minutes before breakfast. Do not take a second capsule. Dose OEP this way for three days before adding a second capsule about six hours after the first dose.
Yes, I normally have 1-2 cups of coffee a day. I will only take one today, and this weekend to get my tolerance up. If I do get those symptoms again, is there anything I can do/take to help alleviate them? Gatorade, Taurine, lots of water?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I normally have 1-2 cups of coffee a day. I will only take one today, and this weekend to get my tolerance up. If I do get those symptoms again, is there anything I can do/take to help alleviate them? Gatorade, Taurine, lots of water?
Yes, take one OEP per day for a few days like I suggested, before increasing dosage to 2 x 1 OEP per day; take some Taurine for the "back pumps"; and stay well hydrated. Let us know how things unfold. Thank you!

cavefish

cavefish

Awards
If I did that, I would die. Did you build up to that?
you could say that. I've always had a high tolerance for stimulants (over the counter and otherwise) and I've been using them in one form or another for a long time, everything from ultimate orange, EC, etc to all the stuff thats out now. Prior to oxy I'd say my favorite was the original AMP/HEAT stack combo.

OEP is the only thing that compares and personally I prefer the feeling over ephedrine in terms of energy, focus, mood, etc and theres no anxiety like I get with other products. Going to tone my dosage down a bit though and then take a break from it completely for a few weeks once I'm done with this bottle.

For some reason I take tons of stims, caffeine, whatever and stop cold turkey with no side effects or the withdrawals that people claim to get.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established

I'm doing something like that:
Morning: 1 OEP + 2 Recreate + 2 Lean Xtreme + 2 Glycobols
Pre-wo (6 hours later): 1 OEP + 1 Recreate + 1 Lean Xtreme + 1 Glycobols

I feel extremely strong heartbeats, sweats, and sometimes i feel dizzy at the end of the workout, but... it works!

Mikey13

Awards
Anyone get post nasal drip, sinus' draining? I am constantly having to blow my nose and "hock a loogie"
And I am pretty sure it is from the OEP due to the fact that I forgot to bring some with me last weekend and took a day off of taking my OEP and had no problems that day....

SoFLA239

Awards
Is it harmful to take OEP while taking H-Drol/P-Stanz?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright, thanks for the info. Could I take the OxyElite for the one month then take the PH's right after? Or do I need to wait?
I would take a break of two to four weeks, depending on reaction to stimulants.

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Is that because taking both could elavate BP beyond safe threshold?
Yes. My blood pressure has always been normal while on OEP, but I still wouldn't risk adding a stimulant like it to a PH cycle where you're already going to have to be watching your blood pressure.

Mikey13

Awards
Yes, take one OEP per day for a few days like I suggested, before increasing dosage to 2 x 1 OEP per day; take some Taurine for the "back pumps"; and stay well hydrated. Let us know how things unfold. Thank you!
Week 3 on these and am still a bit jittery, still got crazy post nasal drip, headaches in the evening and trouble sleeping - for the most part. I have stopped drinking coffee, and did back down the dosage when advised and slowly ramped it back up. I got back pumps a few days, right before bed time.

How much taurine should I be taking? And when is the best time to take it considering I get the pumps at night?

Been drinking lots of water but still getting headaches, what else could I do?
I have been very stressed at work so my diet has not been spot on, and my cardio has slipped a bit but I can see a difference..so not complaining just wanting to get the best bang out of this product....

Blown03

Awards
I myself get severe nasal drip. I actually work in a "cooler" for a living, (large dairy), and although the cold air works wonders on my allergies, the OEP and cold air together, it's like a damn faucet is leaking. Never headaches though. But my body does sweat like a pig

omg

omg

Awards
anyone notice extreme cold like fever on first 2 cps assumption?

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
Is it harmful to take OEP while taking H-Drol/P-Stanz?
No!!! I am giving OEP another try now..after a sub par first experience...i am also taking H-drol 75mg now as well.....some hawthorn berry for BP as needed

dirty k

Awards
New to the forum. Great info here.

2wks on oep/rec stack and loving it. Tried every fat burner under the sun and was even on EC for a stretch. This is the best mix of both worlds i have found thus far. I saw good results while on EC but felt as if my heart was beating out of my chest. Made it difficult to work out for me. Decided (wisely) to get off EC and do it the natural way. Of course I hit the wall, which is why i started looking into OEP. Which is helping me get over that hump.

Question on mixing. I searched this thread and the forum but could not find anything. So forgive me if its there and i didn't find it. But yest i got a pretty bad dog bite on my hand. I have to be on antibiotics for 10 days, is it a smart idea to get off oep/rec stack for that period or am i just being paranoid?

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
Ok. I've read the ingredient profiles for both, but I swore I read somewhere that Levi R and OEP each have yohimbine. Should i get my eyes checked? Finishing up a Levi run, and wanna come off Y completely. Muchas...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok. I've read the ingredient profiles for both, but I swore I read somewhere that Levi R and OEP each have yohimbine. Should i get my eyes checked? Finishing up a Levi run, and wanna come off Y completely. Muchas...
Alpha-yohimbine and straight Y are very different animals and you should not be concerned about dropping alpha-y. After 8 weeks it will diminish in its effects BUT if you have not been on Y for that long, you should be fine.

tunnelrat

tunnelrat

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the into. Yeah. I believe it's alpha-y in Levi. Cool

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
New to the forum. Great info here.

2wks on oep/rec stack and loving it. Tried every fat burner under the sun and was even on EC for a stretch. This is the best mix of both worlds i have found thus far. I saw good results while on EC but felt as if my heart was beating out of my chest. Made it difficult to work out for me. Decided (wisely) to get off EC and do it the natural way. Of course I hit the wall, which is why i started looking into OEP. Which is helping me get over that hump.

Question on mixing. I searched this thread and the forum but could not find anything. So forgive me if its there and i didn't find it. But yest i got a pretty bad dog bite on my hand. I have to be on antibiotics for 10 days, is it a smart idea to get off oep/rec stack for that period or am i just being paranoid?
Thank you for your feedback! I would suggest you discontinue your OEP/Recreate while you are on your medication.