OxyELITE Pro Q&A

Page 2 of 10 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'7"  167 lbs.
    Answers

good questions from everyone. I love this stuff!! This comment sub's me to this thread..

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dragunbayne View Post
    Hey guys,

Just making sure that taking Forskolin with OEP is OK. Got in on the IC deal and wanted to make sure before use.

Thanks!
    That would be an awesome addition. Forskolin exerts its action by activating adenylate cyclase, an enzyme responsible for boosting cellular AMP (cAMP), a key cell-regulating enzyme that ignites a host of other enzymes involved in diverse cellular functions.
    As it turns out, forskolin exerts its thermogenic and lipolytic actions via cAMP activation in adipocytes. It does this completely independently of epinephrine and stimulants. By activating cAMP in adipocytes, forkolin activates an enzyme, hormone-sensitive lipase (HSL), that modulates the liberation of fatty acids from adipocytes to be metabolized for energy. This induces significant lipolytic action.
    Furthermore, forskolin stimulates thyroid function, not only by enhancing the production of the thyroid hormones, T4 and T3, but also by promoting the conversion of T4 to the more bioactive T3. Forskolin does this via modulation of the action of the enzyme type II deiodinase. This enhanced thyroid activity ultimately leads to enhanced thermogenic action.
    Relatedly, forskolin also exerts cAMP-dependent anti-catabolic action. In particular, muscle-tissue breakdown is modulated by calpains. These are calcium-dependent enzymes that are themselves inhibited by agents known as calpastatins. Now, calpastatin activation is cAMP-dependent. Consequently, by activating cAMP, forskolin triggers calpain inhibition via calpastatin recruitment. This calpain inhibition ultimately leads to lean-tissue preservation, and an enhancement of the lean mass:fat mass ratio.

Enjoy your stack!
  3. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    kim jong il, \

Unfortunately the imperialist Americans have banned the supply of OxyElitePro to North Korea on the threat of death.

Or a fate worse than death! Dr Phil re-runs on all channels!

Long live the Peoples beloved Leader!

Any AM sponsors or USP lab reps care to walk near my borders? Tell your friends at Nutra that when come over to my castle to bail you out to bring me some OEP and some cases of Prime to strengthen some of my Generals and worshipers.

Do you guys have anything to increase height?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I would like to know what, if any benefits there are to stacking OEP and Recreate (OEP AM dose of 2 and Recreate PM dose of 2)?....
    There are significant benefits in stacking Recreate and OEP. A low-stim product, Recreate was designed to target fat loss from a broad variety of pathways that include, but are not limited to, recruiting the sympathomimetic action of the most potent endogenous fat-burning agent, norepinephrine; provoking the selective inhibition of 11-beta-HSD1 for cortisol modulation and reduction in visceral adipose-tissue levels; enhanced stimulation of thyroid function via increased T4 production and increased conversion of T4 to the metabolically more active T3; cAMP activation and the associated metabolic effects (see my earlier post regarding forskolin-induced cAMP activation); and inhibition of the enzyme, glycerol-3-phosphate dehydrogenase that modulates the conversion of glucose into fatty acids; leptin/CCK/GLP1-related appetite regulation [leptin is a hormone that signals the brain to induce satiety. Beyond this, leptin also supports fat breakdown in adipose cells. Futhermore, two of the body's hunger-suppressing hormones are cholecystokinin (CCK) and glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1). These satiety hormones signal the brain that fullness has been reached, and that further caloric intake should cease. In any case, besides fat storage, adipocytes are known to possess active endocrine function. The increase in adipocyte size characterizes increased body-fat mass. This increase in adipocyte size is governed by gene transciption factors (GTFs). In turn, these GTFs modulate the endocrine hormone, adiponectin. Adiponectin expression not only plays a role in adipocyte size increase, but is also involved in insulin sensitivity. Large fat cells show lower adiponectin secretion. Increasing adiponectin levels is important for fat loss and enhanced insulin sensitivity. Recreate supports these benefits]; as well as powerful antioxidant and immune support. So, Recreate is an effective comprehensive low-stim fat-burner that can be used stand-alone or stacked with other stim-based or non-stim far burners.

Now, OEP was specifically designed as an extremely potent stim-based fat burner that is targeted at both generalized and localized annihilation of excess adipose tissue, based on a tight selection of ingredients with both unique and synergistic thermogenic and lipolytic pathways. In particular, OEP activates the so-called mitochondrial uncoupling protein - 1 (UCP-1), a protein that enhances mitochondrial cellular metabolism by directly stimulating the breakdown of stored fatty acids for the generation of energy. This action of fat breakdown and thermogenesis is exerted without stimulating the central nervous system, and occurs in the absence of exercise. So, by recruiting UCP-1, and increasing the resting metabolic rate, OEP supports thermogenesis and lipolysis. Related to this, OEP also supports elevated metabolic action via enhancing thyroid-hormone output [higher T4 and elevated T4-to-T3 conversion] for unprecedented fat loss. Further fat loss is ensured by inhibition of alpha2-adrenoceptor activity [the alpha2 receptor amply located in adipocytes is not only cAMP-inhibiting, but also strongly antilipolytic]; activation of beta-adrenergic receptors [especially beta3 adrenoceptors] that not only activate cAMP, but also induce significant lipolysis. [Please see my earlier post on the implication of cAMP activation for lipolysis and anti-catabolism]. Combine all these with OEP's induction of fat-loss via powerful targeting of subcutaneous fat deposits, and you have a highly specialized product with an unmatched efficacy for localized and generalized elimination of excess fat deposits.

All in all, Recreate and OEP can be used independently of each other for superior fat-burning, but nevertheless will make an extremely effective and synergistic fat-loss stack. **
  5. Registered User
    Answers

I had to type my posts on this page on my cell phone, so the whole thing looks quite "bunched up". Sorry!
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    I had to type my posts on this page on my cell phone, so the whole thing looks quite "bunched up". Sorry!
    Holy S**t, you wrote all that on a cell phone? Fair play
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Flyboy View Post
    while the guys above are mentioning recreate, how do these two products sit against each other?

I mean I've used recreate in the past and it did actually work quite well for me, at what point do you say person A should use recreate, person B should use OEP?

Personally, I find that the question regarding who should use Recreate, and who should use OEP instead, is not an easy one to answer. The easiest response would be: Just stack them! More seriously, though, it may depend on individual preference. In particular, stim-sensitive users should prefer Recreate or use OEP at half dose, if that works for them. Furthermore, from my point of view, Recreate would be more suitable for a user seeking generalized fat-loss, including fat-loss in visceral adipose tissue, while regulating appetite and preserving lean mass. OEP, for me, then would be more suitable for a post-Recreate user that not only is able to cope with higher stims, but is also looking for more (localized) targeted fat loss, including the visceral-adipose-subcutaneous varieties, achieved via a tight matrix of highly effective synergists and pathways. Ideally, again this is my personal opinion and does not constitute a USPLabs recommendation, one should either stack Recreate and OEP or use Recreate first, then follow with OEP. Ultimately, though, the usage sequence does not really matter, as long as one uses both Recreate and OEP in a given supplementation cycle of, say, eight weeks.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Yep!
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

IF we have the forslean 95% extract from USP, is that something to combine w/ the recreate/oep stack? Or does recreate have enough forskolin?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I just got back home and reviewed the literature that came with OEP a little while ago - two questions:

You guys advocate cutting back to four meals a day. It seems like the literature is more directed to people who just want to lose weight period than people who are cutting fat while still putting on muscle. If you were still aiming to put on lean mass, would it really be best to cut back on the meals and keep the carbs so low? I'm planning on running one of my bottles during a lean bulk, where I would be cycling carbs (averaging 180g a day - some days 220+, some days below 180 - I would normally bulk at 380g+ per day) and I'm just wondering if the fat burning would be as effective as cutting down to four meals a day with low carbs.

I would also like anybody's opinions on or experiences with stacking OEP and a product like TestoPro or Phyto-Testosterone. It seems like OEP and a test booster would be a great combo for lean mass and melting the fat off.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by danieltx13 View Post
    I just got back home and reviewed the literature that came with OEP a little while ago - two questions:

You guys advocate cutting back to four meals a day. It seems like the literature is more directed to people who just want to lose weight period than people who are cutting fat while still putting on muscle. If you were still aiming to put on lean mass, would it really be best to cut back on the meals and keep the carbs so low? I'm planning on running one of my bottles during a lean bulk, where I would be cycling carbs (averaging 180g a day - some days 220+, some days below 180 - I would normally bulk at 380g+ per day) and I'm just wondering if the fat burning would be as effective as cutting down to four meals a day with low carbs.

I would also like anybody's opinions on or experiences with stacking OEP and a product like TestoPro or Phyto-Testosterone. It seems like OEP and a test booster would be a great combo for lean mass and melting the fat off.
    I am using almost 2g of testofen along OEP, here ya go, and btw, losing fat while gaining muscle: Andrew732's ATP Tabs sponsored Log along the goods!
    doing my own thang!
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    IF we have the forslean 95% extract from USP, is that something to combine w/ the recreate/oep stack? Or does recreate have enough forskolin?
    I think you are referring to USPLabs Bolic, a one-off product many would love to see make a return!
  13. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    . . and English is his second language
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Tell me about it lol, if only I could write all that in German LOL.
    doing my own thang!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Answers

Would you recommend a CLA product stacked with OEP? If so, any suggestions(which brand)? Any other things to potentially stack other than your Recreate, etc. I ordered my OEP but it hasn`t arrived yet. I was hoping to start it tomorrow.
  16. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    Tell me about it lol, if only I could write all that in German LOL.
    Deutsch ist sehr leicht, wenn Sie ebenso klug sind, wie ich bin!

GICH!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Strategicmove, thank you for your very informative responses. This is great information in this thread for sure! I am giving you reps once I figure it out. LOL I work with computers and love technology but don't post/use message boards enough to figure this sh!t out. I really only ever read them.

EDIT: HAHA, figured it out!
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Wanna bet?
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    Would you recommend a CLA product stacked with OEP? If so, any suggestions(which brand)? Any other things to potentially stack other than your Recreate, etc. I ordered my OEP but it hasn`t arrived yet. I was hoping to start it tomorrow.
    You certainly could stack OEP with a CLA product. Primordial Performance has a well-balanced CLA product, for instance. Other than Recreate, you could also stack OEP with low-stim or non-stim fat burners.
  20. Registered User
    Answers

I think you are referring to USPLabs Bolic, a one-off product many would love to see make a return!
    Fat cells literally dive for cover at the mere mention of that name!
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Bump for stratepedia.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Some users may not need extra forskolin with Recreate, while others may. Forskolin dosage range is elastic and user-specific, so Forslean can be added to a Recreate/OEP stack. Start the Forslean low and slowly increase, if necessary.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Psychabinol View Post
    do you get a tracking number on the IC release or no. Cause like i dont know if it shipped yet. It gave me my order number email but nothing else. WHENS IT COMING!!! want it bad...
    Had a UPS tracking number with mine. Wish it was FedEx (they deliver on Saturdays). Oh well, Monday it'll be.
  24. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Some users may not need extra forskolin with Recreate, while others may. Forskolin dosage range is elastic and user-specific, so Forslean can be added to a Recreate/OEP stack. Start the Forslean low and slowly increase, if necessary.
    What is the best way to figure this out? Is there a weight distribution?

Is bolic better served while adding mass (caloric surplus) or on a cut (caloric deficit?)

Thanks Strategy!
  25. Registered User
    Answers

What is the best way to figure this out? Is there a weight distribution?

Is bolic better served while adding mass (caloric surplus) or on a cut (caloric deficit?)

Thanks Strategy!
    Forskolin is best supplemented by starting low and gradually increasing dose over a period of days. One is likely to have gastrointestinal challenges as soon as one's forskolin tolerance limit is breached. I am sorry I cannot give you dose recommendations based on weight ranges. Tolerance is more user-specific than weight-category specific. Personally, I can breach 120mg of forskolin daily without problems. Whether I need that much or not is a different question.

Forskolin can be used both on a bulk and on a cut.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Answers

It is too bad USP does not make Bolic anymore... tell me that would not be a nice stack to sell: Recreate/Bolic and OEP/Bolic.
  27. Registered User
    Answers

It is too bad USP does not make Bolic anymore... tell me that would not be a nice stack to sell: Recreate/Bolic and OEP/Bolic.
    Agreed . Bring it back for internet only special like campbolic :-D
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Answers

i just done that stack with great results
  29. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

How did people dose bolic? With meals? Before meals? Pre-workout?

How much did people take a day? I see that USP recommended 50mg a day.
  30. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by giantbrandon View Post
    i just done that stack with great results
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

alright i was doing some research and thinking about stacking bronkaid or Primatene tabs with OEP recreate and eviscerate, i know its probably not a great idea but i'd like some open minded opinions. keep in mind 3 scoops of jacked and dominatp with 4 refresh gets me to the gym .. noted: i will not be dosing jacked only the latter. i just wanna know if anybody else would attempt this not asking if you think i should do it
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Answers

What is Ultima? Is it a new product from Usp labs? Im really only interested if its from them.
  33. Guest

How did people dose bolic? With meals? Before meals? Pre-workout?

How much did people take a day? I see that USP recommended 50mg a day.
    Depends on how you are eating...Do you eat carbohydrates 1 hour before workouts?
  34. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    What is Ultima? Is it a new product from Usp labs? Im really only interested if its from them.
    Ultima is a product by Omega Sports. I just got one in the mail today. You should give a shot. Great company.
  35. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Depends on how you are eating...Do you eat carbohydrates 1 hour before workouts?
    I can...

I'm currently trying to lose body fat, so would like the best schedule for that.
  36. Registered User
    Answers

i didnt get a tracking number, but it says shipped on the website, is that normal, says shipped on the 17th.
  37. Registered User
    Answers

I see several people mentioned Bolic in this thread. I have 4 unopened packages of Bolic (and 1 opened package that's almost full) that expire at the end of December. I have no use for it so if you're interested in it, send me a PM. I posted it in the Supplement Auction section but haven't had any takers.
  38. Registered User
    Answers

Would it be safe to take lean xtreme with oxyelite pro?
  39. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jt78 View Post
    Would it be safe to take lean xtreme with oxyelite pro?
    Certainly. Great stack!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  40. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks for the quick reply. The reason I asked was because there was some talk on another forum about how a thyroid supplement should not be stacked with a stimulant. I understand that oep has a stim, and lean xtreme has an ingredient that will support thyroid function.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. OxyElite Pro
    By jefjmnz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 12:35 PM
  2. OxyElite Pro vs. Motivate
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 08:06 PM