- 01-23-2008, 07:07 AM
I was wondering if anyone knew of any exercises that I could do to build up my groin muscles. When I squat, my knees start to shake, and the guys I lift with say that I need to work on that, but they don't know any exercises for it and google isn't helping much. Also the guys I've been lifting with know a lot about powerlifting, they both do it professionally, but recently one of them has been MAYBE going once a week, and the other skips a lot and goes to the local high school a lot, so I'm maybe getting one day in a week. Any suggestions on how I can find a knowledgeable partner who would work out with me and wouldn't mind a lot of questions. I was thinking about posting something on a bulletin board for when I join another gym (I've been working out with them in their garage, they have a squat rack and weights), but that isn't gonna be for a little bit because I'm in between jobs right now and can barely pay my bills.
I'd appreciate any advice anyone could give me. Thank you
- 01-25-2008, 10:21 AM
if your talking around your groin area, hip abduction and hip adduction machines work nicely.
Similar Forum Threads
- By deaconbill in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 7Last Post: 01-13-2003, 10:47 PM
- By semmer in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2003, 02:44 AM
- By metacat in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 12-28-2002, 01:24 PM
- By Andy2k in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2002, 06:55 PM
- By spoofy in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 12-01-2002, 12:43 AM