Advice

rizon

Awards
Hey,
I was wondering if anyone knew of any exercises that I could do to build up my groin muscles. When I squat, my knees start to shake, and the guys I lift with say that I need to work on that, but they don't know any exercises for it and google isn't helping much. Also the guys I've been lifting with know a lot about powerlifting, they both do it professionally, but recently one of them has been MAYBE going once a week, and the other skips a lot and goes to the local high school a lot, so I'm maybe getting one day in a week. Any suggestions on how I can find a knowledgeable partner who would work out with me and wouldn't mind a lot of questions. I was thinking about posting something on a bulletin board for when I join another gym (I've been working out with them in their garage, they have a squat rack and weights), but that isn't gonna be for a little bit because I'm in between jobs right now and can barely pay my bills.
I'd appreciate any advice anyone could give me. Thank you

tattoopierced1

if your talking around your groin area, hip abduction and hip adduction machines work nicely.