need some advise

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Keep your boyfriend out of this!! Lmao

  2. Maybe u should reread my post
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Moose45 View Post
    Keep your boyfriend out of this!! Lmao
    Bahahahaha!!!!!

  4. Huband !!! Ca. Remember

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Jason559 View Post
    Huband !!! Ca. Remember
    U never answered my question about your trophies!!!

  6. 2009 juniors before I blew knee 1330lbs juniors unlimited 2nd place

  7. That's me in 09 340lb

    Name:  IMG_9684_2.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  70.8 KB

  8. So U were fat, now skinny and throw out # that U may not hit anymore then brag U will beat anyones total by 33%. Then show us a trophy from when U were 16,17,??!! U need to check yourself BIG time. No one cares what U say U can do. Throw a vid up and prove U got it. Many here do!!!!

  9. ^it would just be a vid of him patting himself on the back for the last decade.
    Hey, I ran fast in high school, wanna see my track medals??

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    ^it would just be a vid of him patting himself on the back for the last decade.
    Hey, I ran fast in high school, wanna see my track medals??
    Or the guys that wear their old football/baseball/etc shirts from high school 10-15 years later after their lives haven't amassed to anything

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    ^it would just be a vid of him patting himself on the back for the last decade.
    Hey, I ran fast in high school, wanna see my track medals??
    I am there with U!! I can take pic's of my totals over the years!! I have him beat on pure volume being 45yrs old!!! Maybe I can pull out my high school video of meets. Karwoski was there and put up crazy # as a teen!!!! Lmao

  12. Wat u wanna see a vid of?? 500+ squat, dead or press. Or my 375 clean and jerk

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Jason559 View Post
    Wat u wanna see a vid of?? 500+ squat, dead or press. Or my 375 clean and jerk
    I would love to see you do any one of those right now.

    Although I doubt you put up a REAL, recent video of yourself.

  14. I'll throw up a vid of a 500 squat for 2-4r tommorro morn and get a shot zoomed in on the date and time. Chest and back are passed this week so that'll have to be latter

  15. The suspense is killing me...

  16. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    The suspense is killing me...
    I am waiting to hear that he got hurt and can't do it!!

  17. Why does this dude have to be from central California?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    Why does this dude have to be from central California?
    Just your bad luck my man!!!

  19. Weird....no vids yet!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    Weird....no vids yet!!!
    Camera is probably from the same timeframe as the trophies. Poor quality videos are hard to upload, especially on dial-up Internet. Or maybe he's busy playing Oregon trail, living in yesteryear.

  21. Haha totally forgot tommorro for sure

  22. Aaaaachooooo!!!!!!

    Sorry I'm allergic to bullsh*t!!

  23. Still can't understand why a 500lb squat or dead is so hard to believe anyway

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Jason559 View Post
    Still can't understand why a 500lb squat or dead is so hard to believe anyway
    Probably because U posted this in another thread :
    Ran test powder and winny 10 weeks best results in years cut to 11% bf at 240 6'4". 425 bench 4 reps 6+ plates squat and a massive 700lb dead no straps!!!!

    Ahhhhhhh BULL****!!!!!&!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Jason559 View Post
    Still can't understand why a 500lb squat or dead is so hard to believe anyway
    Because most guys I see that instantly say they can lift 33% more than a group of dudes they have not met, and then "claim" to have proof but forget it are usually full of sh*t. Sorry dude, if you are as bad ass as you say you are, you would be more humble about it. You are the gym equivalent of the guy who has banged 100 chicks....oh, lemme guess, you are that guy too!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post

    Because most guys I see that instantly say they can lift 33% more than a group of dudes they have not met, and then "claim" to have proof but forget it are usually full of sh*t. Sorry dude, if you are as bad ass as you say you are, you would be more humble about it. You are the gym equivalent of the guy who has banged 100 chicks....oh, lemme guess, you are that guy too!
    Along with the fact that people that lift that weight raw (along with being professional powerlifters) don't train with beachbody DVDs.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick

    Along with the fact that people that lift that weight raw (along with being professional powerlifters) don't train with beachbody DVDs.
    According to Kilgore and Rippetoe, at 198, 505 is ellite for the squat. At 220 it's 530. Elite defined as the top 1%.

    So, yeah...

  28. Haha I recomended it, not that I use them.

  29. When he says he was a All-American in college he must of meant CLOWN college!! Because he gets funnier and funnier with every post!!! ROFLMAO!

  30. No high school 4 years ago

  31. Quote Originally Posted by napalm

    According to Kilgore and Rippetoe, at 198, 505 is ellite for the squat. At 220 it's 530. Elite defined as the top 1%.

    So, yeah...
    That's crap!!!!

  32. So if I cut to 220 I'm elite huh??? Maybe I will start competing again

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Jason559 View Post

    That's crap!!!!
    http://www.criticalbench.com/powerli...ifications.htm

    According to this you are an elite raw powerlifter.

    Hmmm I wonder why no one believes you?

  34. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

    I agree that insanity is hard.

    I'm also glad that at one time in your life you were athletic, but insanity is generally sold to fat out of shape people, so I can assume you were/are no longer that way.

    With that said, Insanity is a terrible program. No one will build muscle doing insanity, and most people will experience knee/hip problems from it.

    You can lose fat on insanity, but there are better ways to do it.
    You can build muscle with p90x,insanity and anything else that's putting resistance on your body. The program lacks a certain progression though which will eventually lead you to the gym anyway but its a great place to start. I do agree with the hip problems but then again a lot of people use the risk of an injury as an excuse not to do them. Example ...lunges and squats
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/

  35. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post

    You can build muscle with p90x,insanity and anything else that's putting resistance on your body. The program lacks a certain progression though which will eventually lead you to the gym anyway but its a great place to start. I do agree with the hip problems but then again a lot of people use the risk of an injury as an excuse not to do them. Example ...lunges and squats
    Insanity doesn't even put resistance to the body. (At least not upper body)

    Barely do any upper work, you just spend an hour doing different variations of high knees and vertical/broad jumps. With the occasional 30 seconds of pushups.

    I think that it could be a decent conditioning tool (cardiovascular), but there are better ways.

    And before anyone jumps in with "dont knock it til you try it" or something similar. I have, I've done P90X, Insanity, Asylum (which is decent as an addition to a sound program but still not ideal), and P90X2 (which I kind of enjoyed honestly but it isn't really applicable to my goals).

  36. Raw used to mean no suit. But what about a belt, cause I usually throw a belt on after 435lbs. If I wear one in the vid is eveyone gonna jump down my throat?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First Cycle of H-Drol Need some advise PLEASE!
    By tbwadin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 02:23 PM
  2. First time on Diesel products need some advise
    By Angelus in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 01:48 AM
  3. Need some advise !
    By g3680 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 03:26 PM
  4. Need some advise for my trip
    By 75Show in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 12:49 PM
  5. I Need some advise on syno-H Base
    By Gam1000R in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-13-2005, 10:56 PM
Log in
Log in