need some advise

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Though as I said I've lost over 100lbs so I don't compete anymore. Check us out at Athletic Performance of Fresno, CA


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Jason559 View Post
    Though as I said I've lost over 100lbs so I don't compete anymore. Check us out at Athletic Performance of Fresno, CA
    Combine training that can't be matched anywhere else huh? Guessing they don't know about Joe DeFranco....


    You're a trainer there? Because if you were I would assume you could program your own routine for athletic performance, instead of using beachbody DVDs.
    •   
       


  3. No the place is now a strongman, college, and pro athlete training facility. I just answered the man's question. I feel that for his age and goal of working out that it could help that's all. But as I knew would happen I got blasted by meat heads who are nowhere near where I have been.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Jason559 View Post
    No the place is now a strongman, college, and pro athlete training facility. I just answered the man's question. I feel that for his age and goal of working out that it could help that's all. But as I knew would happen I got blasted by meat heads who are nowhere near where I have been.
    Take some advice then.........GO BACK!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Jason559 View Post
    No the place is now a strongman, college, and pro athlete training facility. I just answered the man's question. I feel that for his age and goal of working out that it could help that's all. But as I knew would happen I got blasted by meat heads who are nowhere near where I have been.
    HAVE BEEN.

    If insanity was that great you'd still be there.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    HAVE BEEN.

    If insanity was that great you'd still be there.
    it gets funnier every time i read it...

  7. Insanity is a gimmick for *****s same as p90 wtf
    klajsd;flksaj;faksj;faksdf

  8. Yea quit lying to yourself and have some confidence. You can workout 7 days like the rest of us. I recommend outlook linked to your phone for time management.
    klajsd;flksaj;faksj;faksdf

  9. Never did I say I do insanity people, I was answering a question!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jason559 View Post
    Never did I say I do insanity people, I was answering a question!!
    Who asked about insanity?? You just came outta nowhere spouting off with an Internet tough guy attitude. Instantly defensive and arrogant, and you're surprised people are giving you sh*t???? Good luck with that one
    •   
       


  11. Keep your boyfriend out of this!! Lmao

  12. Maybe u should reread my post

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Moose45 View Post
    Keep your boyfriend out of this!! Lmao
    Bahahahaha!!!!!

  14. Huband !!! Ca. Remember

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Jason559 View Post
    Huband !!! Ca. Remember
    U never answered my question about your trophies!!!

  16. 2009 juniors before I blew knee 1330lbs juniors unlimited 2nd place

  17. That's me in 09 340lb

    Name:  IMG_9684_2.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  70.8 KB

  18. So U were fat, now skinny and throw out # that U may not hit anymore then brag U will beat anyones total by 33%. Then show us a trophy from when U were 16,17,??!! U need to check yourself BIG time. No one cares what U say U can do. Throw a vid up and prove U got it. Many here do!!!!

  19. ^it would just be a vid of him patting himself on the back for the last decade.
    Hey, I ran fast in high school, wanna see my track medals??

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    ^it would just be a vid of him patting himself on the back for the last decade.
    Hey, I ran fast in high school, wanna see my track medals??
    Or the guys that wear their old football/baseball/etc shirts from high school 10-15 years later after their lives haven't amassed to anything

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Wrivest View Post
    ^it would just be a vid of him patting himself on the back for the last decade.
    Hey, I ran fast in high school, wanna see my track medals??
    I am there with U!! I can take pic's of my totals over the years!! I have him beat on pure volume being 45yrs old!!! Maybe I can pull out my high school video of meets. Karwoski was there and put up crazy # as a teen!!!! Lmao

  22. Wat u wanna see a vid of?? 500+ squat, dead or press. Or my 375 clean and jerk

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Jason559 View Post
    Wat u wanna see a vid of?? 500+ squat, dead or press. Or my 375 clean and jerk
    I would love to see you do any one of those right now.

    Although I doubt you put up a REAL, recent video of yourself.

  24. I'll throw up a vid of a 500 squat for 2-4r tommorro morn and get a shot zoomed in on the date and time. Chest and back are passed this week so that'll have to be latter

  25. The suspense is killing me...

  26. Quote Originally Posted by napalm View Post
    The suspense is killing me...
    I am waiting to hear that he got hurt and can't do it!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. First Cycle of H-Drol Need some advise PLEASE!
    By tbwadin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 03:23 PM
  2. First time on Diesel products need some advise
    By Angelus in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 02:48 AM
  3. Need some advise !
    By g3680 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-12-2009, 04:26 PM
  4. Need some advise for my trip
    By 75Show in forum Bulking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 01:49 PM
  5. I Need some advise on syno-H Base
    By Gam1000R in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-13-2005, 11:56 PM
Log in
Log in