Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Look man, if you aint got a 500lb squat in you, then don't claim you do. Simple. If you didn't call everyone out in the beginning or talk yourslef up then you wouldn't have gotten the backlash you have now.

Noone here cares if you can or can't squat 500lb, the only reason we do is because you came in here trying to be better than all of us. If you drop the attitude then people would be more accepting of you. Just because you lift, it doesn't give you a right to bash everyone else, regardless of if we lift or not.

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
Spin class wore me out, then yoga topped me off. I was too pooped to squat
I'm convinced you're a fat guy who has no idea what a gym looks like, and you're just here to F with us!!

Jason559

Jason559

Awards
I'm pretty upset I didn't know u had to be a member of the powerlifting gang to sign up 1235 would have got 1st in 240's today. Still a bit different than I thought It would be but not as intimidating as strongman competitors haha. Looking forward to becoming a member and competing again!!

Moose45

Moose45

Awards
I knew this excuse from this Douchebag was coming!!! Didn't know I had to sign up!! Duh duh

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Unsubbed. No vid, no interest.

napalm

napalm

Awards
I'm pretty upset I didn't know u had to be a member of the powerlifting gang to sign up 1235 would have got 1st in 240's today. Still a bit different than I thought It would be but not as intimidating as strongman competitors haha. Looking forward to becoming a member and competing again!!
lol, you went to a meet and thought you could just walk in and lift without signing up or being a member?

i've seen a lot db's come and go on this site, you sir, take the cake...

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
USPA, u had to be a member as of March 14th.
The meet application form from Powerlifting Watch for that meet you went to says you could have just paid for your $30 membership there dude..no secret club involved or anything.

napalm

napalm

Awards
The meet application form from Powerlifting Watch for that meet you went to says you could have just paid for your $30 membership there dude..no secret club involved or anything.
oops, fraud = exposed...

Jason559

Jason559

Awards
The membership moneys and forms had to be mailed and filed a month previous is what Bob Packer told me.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
solo, though I get help from the gym owner and other guys there

Moose45

Moose45

Awards
Never got to see those lifts!! Knew he would bailout and never produce anything!! ROFLMAO!!!

image-2794920558.jpg

Lol