need some advise

Jason559

Jason559

Awards
No, no vid I did 495 for 2 with no belt then with a belt hit 545 but missed the bottom and decided to try again tommorro. Still can't see why 500+ is so much to people on a muscle and lifting app?? What rock are u all under?

Jason559

Jason559

Awards
From the meets I have done we competed in different weight classes (181, 198, 220, etc) and age divisions (junior, open, sub masters, masters, etc). The flights were setup by weight class.

Once completed and individual could take the total and find their class ranking which are class 4 up to class 1 then masters and elite.

When I see results I will see someone got a total at what weight they competed. I will assume open age unless stated otherwise. But I hardly see what the total is. From my understanding different federations will have different totals at different weight classes and that is why you will usually just see a number.

So ya masters could be a total from a meet or an age grouping. Therefore one could get a masters total as a masters competitor. Open is 18 to 39, at least where I compete. So by adding junior or masters to a total it makes it more impressive.
Theres a meet here in Fres. Saturday u competing??

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, no vid I did 495 for 2 with no belt then with a belt hit 545 but missed the bottom and decided to try again tommorro. Still can't see why 500+ is so much to people on a muscle and lifting app?? What rock are u all under?
500 isn't a big deal at all. It's a big deal for someone who just seems to talk ****.

You miss 545 today and will attempt again tomorrow? Sounds healthy.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Lol this thread is awesome. One guy calling out the entire community with 33% on everyones lifts with nothing so far to prove hes got it.

I pulled 2000lbs and benched 1000lb yesterday. No vid though, just take my word for it.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol this thread is awesome. One guy calling out the entire community with 33% on everyones lifts with nothing so far to prove hes got it.

I pulled 2000lbs and benched 1000lb yesterday. No vid though, just take my word for it.
ya well he has a pretty sweet bicep

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jason559

Jason559

Awards
He's my only beef, jumping my case for trying to answer someone's question!!!

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The point is (since you're evidently a little slow) is that you called out EVERYONE on AM by saying you can outlift every single one of us. Then you attach numbers to your claims, but somehow "forget" to validate them with video.

If I came here and posted, unsolicited, that I could bench 450, I'd expect calls for vids. And, like you, I know I can't do what I claim so I'd never have a video to post.

So, as Napalm said, put up or shut up. Pretty simple.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a good read. I want to see this video tho. Not saying this guy can't do what he claims....but I don't want to see cross fit plates on the bar :)

asooneyeonig

asooneyeonig

Awards
Theres a meet here in Fres. Saturday u competing??
i am not competing again till july. i am recovering from some torn cartilage in my knee right now.

Jason559

Jason559

Awards
This is a good read. I want to see this video tho. Not saying this guy can't do what he claims....but I don't want to see cross fit plates on the bar :)
That would be hard because they don't allow cleaning at my gym.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jason559

Jason559

Awards
With a squat over 540 why can't I leg press over that??? Any advise

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread is nine pages and growing ... Next time I want AMers to follow my thread I'm posting that I can bench 750 and squat 1500.

Video or it didn't happen!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
This thread is nine pages and growing ... Next time I want AMers to follow my thread I'm posting that I can bench 750 and squat 1500.

Video or it didn't happen!
you cant just throw claims. you have to back beach. body dvds and talk a bunch of crap about everyone else on the forum. then pick a target and hammer him down for 7 pages

Moose45

Moose45

Awards
http://youtu.be/3KzMFInXy0k

Here's my 650lb Squat!!! Or is it? This is our conundrum gentlemen! How do we even know it is this guy when he posts? He could be searching the net for vids for the last 2 days!!! Lmao

Jason559

Jason559

Awards
Ditch my squat no. I hit 495 with ease for two then went up over 500 and was told I slightly missed the bottom by a few inches, then chose to start my ARM work that's all! I do legs Tuesday with deads and squat, so my glutes were a tiny bit tight so tommorro I said ill post if I can get them to stretch better"" deeper """ so I don't hear no talk that I missed the depth!

Jason559

Jason559

Awards
Haha ill be wearing a tank, and I think my chest tat would be hard to photo shop!

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
AYFKM!!!!! If you knew as much as you seem to claim you would know that leg presses are not comparable to squats! Squats are a full body exercise that require skill, balance and core strength while leg presses are a supplemental leg isolation exercise. If you can't do as much of one its probably due to the frequency of which you do it. How often do you press as compared to squat? And if you can squat 500+, why would you bother to press??

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
Just to wrk weakness I guess
There are always going to be movements you are weaker at than others, no matter what. With a huge squat, leg presses (IMO) are not worth getting wrapped up about. If you feel the need to press, I would use it as a lower weight negative isolation exercise. Give it a slow 5 count on the way down, hold at the bottom (may help with your low end squat flexibility) and then explode to the top. I would say use about 315 and work up, you will feel it pretty good. But overall...squats are better anyway.

Jason559

Jason559

Awards
Ok tomorrow ill throw up the video at 515 and u guys can tell me how much more to add

Jason559

Jason559

Awards
No just back into gym a year ago after rehab so just getting the bearing rolling lately

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No just back into gym a year ago after rehab so just getting the bearing rolling lately
Jason, with all the bantering going back and forth here, please be careful with any of your lifts. There is no need here to hurt yourself to prove anything. Serious here, don't hurt yourself, it's not worth your health. I might get flamed here but I feel this needed to be said.

mik14

mik14

Awards
Dam it! I just read the last 10 pages to see what all this beef was about and still no video! Lol

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Jason, with all the bantering going back and forth here, please be careful with any of your lifts. There is no need here to hurt yourself to prove anything. Serious here, don't hurt yourself, it's not worth your health. I might get flamed here but I feel this needed to be said.
youre feeding the troll

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
You can squat over 500 but can't leg press that??? Probably cause your doing quarter squats. You should be able to do almost twice the weight on a leg press compared to your squat. You have mechanical advantage on on a pressing station.

I'm doing 315 for 8 squat ( full rom) and can do 900 for 8 on a sled. I think it's time to leave ego at the door and start working on form I know daddy inserted on you so you got to show the boys your manly, but we could care less about partials.

napalm

napalm

Awards
Dog ate phone?
Slept through alarm?
Car accident?
Gym was closed?
Couldn't upload video?
Mugged on the way to gym?
Couldn't find matching wife beater?
Had to work?
Sick today?
Too worried about N Korea to leave house?
Captured by aliens, anal probed (again), couldn't squat?
Damn time zone mistake (again)?
Mother ill?
Dog ill?

Couldn't find anyone on innerwebz that looked like me?

Jason559

Jason559

Awards
Comp tommorro rested the legs haha go ahead batter me up!!!!

Moose45

Moose45

Awards
Comp tommorro rested the legs haha go ahead batter me up!!!!
What a piece of ****!!! Then video the BIG COMP tmrw badass! "I couldn't someone with no authority said I can't!!! " Lmao talk about a TROLLER

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
HEY GUYS!!! Bad news an EMP hit my house so my camera and phone don't work anymore. Sorry bummed!!!

Awe it's ok dude that sucks hope you had insurance.

Wrivest

Wrivest

Awards
So....I wonder what the big "problem" is gonna be in the comp? I say the weight classes get F'd up