Page 5 of 16 First ... 34567 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    New here & wanted to give a shout out!

6'3"
    36yrs
    725/221 = 3.28
    Strap, Belt, & Suited
    On Cycle = Halo, Test E
    i would love to see a 725 deadlift video...not tryin to hate but would just like to see it
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173268-repthats-logging-adamantium.html#post2832363

2. also want to see how u load 725 on the bar?100 pound plates?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173268-repthats-logging-adamantium.html#post2832363
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by RepThat21 View Post
    also want to see how u load 725 on the bar?100 pound plates?
    7 45 plates and a 25 on each side... someday.

4. thats right on the ends of the bar..deinitely badass.i was pumped watching ur vid of 675 but 725 is nuts...something to strive for i guess.given of course he was strapped tom, ur right with him

5. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Just throwing this out there because I can. I have done 645 without a belt
    That's top notch

Quote Originally Posted by RepThat21 View Post
    i would love to see a 725 deadlift video...not tryin to hate but would just like to see it
    I've never done a video. With that being said, I have my first meet coming up on Nov, 20th & will have video for all 3 of my lifts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    7 45 plates and a 25 on each side... someday.
    Spot on!

Quote Originally Posted by RepThat21 View Post
    thats right on the ends of the bar..deinitely badass.i was pumped watching ur vid of 675 but 725 is nuts...something to strive for i guess.given of course he was strapped tom, ur right with him

With straps/belt/suit, he's probably right there, if not a little more!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    I've never done a video. With that being said, I have my first meet coming up on Nov, 20th & will have video for all 3 of my lifts!
    Good luck with the competition. We'll be rooting for you!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

7. Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    That's top notch

I've never done a video. With that being said, I have my first meet coming up on Nov, 20th & will have video for all 3 of my lifts.

Spot on!

With straps/belt/suit, he's probably right there, if not a little more!
    Thanks that was after getting it with a belt. 675 is my current PR.

Nice best of luck at ur 1st meet. Im hoping to do my 1st meet soon.

We will see if I ever get the chance to train like that.

8. Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Good luck with the competition. We'll be rooting for you!!!
    I'm with TG, best of luck bro
    NSCA - CSCS

9. I could probably lift 725.... with a crank
    NSCA - CSCS

10. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I could probably lift 725.... with some crank
    Hasn't anyone ever told you that stuff is not good for you?

...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

11. Personal Best was 501 @ 198.

Currently after just getting back into deading about a month ago I hit 415 @ 203.

12. Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post

you out in Pa? I was thinking of one on the same date
    Mr. Supps Board Rep

13. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    JoHNny bought a new belt and you may order some liquid chalk just for this competition. COOL.

Well.........I ordered some Versa Gripps 2 days ago and they should be here before my next leg workout (Friday) when I usually hit up stiff-legged deadlifts.
    But when I put those Versa Gripps on........lookout!! I may have to come out of deadlifting retirement just for this competition!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man I really want a pair of those. Let me know what you think of them when they come in. If they really are superior to gloves and wraps. If so I am all over it as soon as the wife is back to work and money comes back in.

I would love to see some Thunder Dead numbers but not if it is going to hurt you in any way.
    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Versa grips are the truth good sirs. I can raw grip 405 for 4-5 raw, but versa grip 405 for 10 easy (when I could do 405 for 10), more recenly I coud raw grip 375 on racks, but with versa's I can grip up to 6 plates with ease (on racks).

I use them primarily for shrugs now and hang snatches/cleans above a certain weight. I highly recommend them if your back can outlast your grip on certain exercises.
    Volcom verily speaketh the truth on those Versa Gripps. Incredible gripping tool.
    I got mine exactly 1/2 hour before my scheduled workout this morning. Even though this was leg day, I do stiff-legged deadlifts for my hamstrings.
    So after the SLDL's I decided to play around with some conventional deadlifts since I had the Versa Gripps to play with,
    Now it's been many years since I did conventional deads so I was surprised to hit 435 X 12 reps!! Much recognition goes deservedly to those Versa Gripps. Once you're strapped on, that grip ain't coming loose!!

So on a 1RM calculator I checked and 435 X 12 reps is supposed to equate to a 591.6 lb. deadlift. Not bad after all these years of not deadlifting. Looks like I'll have to include them more often. At least once a month.

14. you are a BEAST TG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nothing more need be said my friend!!!
    Working on living

15. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Hasn't anyone ever told you that stuff is not good for you?

laugh2:
    I skipped those DARE assemblies in elementary school
    NSCA - CSCS

16. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Volcom verily speaketh the truth on those Versa Gripps. Incredible gripping tool.
    I got mine exactly 1/2 hour before my scheduled workout this morning. Even though this was leg day, I do stiff-legged deadlifts for my hamstrings.
    So after the SLDL's I decided to play around with some conventional deadlifts since I had the Versa Gripps to play with,
    Now it's been many years since I did conventional deads so I was surprised to hit 435 X 12 reps!! Much recognition goes deservedly to those Versa Gripps. Once you're strapped on, that grip ain't coming loose!!

So on a 1RM calculator I checked and 435 X 12 reps is supposed to equate to a 591.6 lb. deadlift. Not bad after all these years of not deadlifting. Looks like I'll have to include them more often. At least once a month.
    LOL, 435 x 12 is playing around We can't play together, you'd hurt my self esteem.

Glad you confirmed my Versa ads. I actually found the versa's helping most with heavy BB rows of any kind & shrugs, cause there's no resetting the grip there.
    NSCA - CSCS

17. Everybody in here is beasting! Tomorrow I will see if I can get 425x3 with a little less of a warm up than last time. We will see how that works out.

Thunder, that was beastly for having not done them im quite a while. Nice review on the Versas, as soon as I have extra money I am ordering some.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

18. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    LOL, 435 x 12 is playing around We can't play together, you'd hurt my self esteem.

Glad you confirmed my Versa ads. I actually found the versa's helping most with heavy BB rows of any kind & shrugs, cause there's no resetting the grip there.
    I trained shoulders before hitting the legs. Wasn't expecting much help from the Versa Gripps with pushing on my seated DB presses, So I decided to keep it light and get adjusted to them. After some pyramiding warm-up sets, I grabbed the 70's and banged out 17 easy reps with them, The Versa Gripps have a nice padded feel with a sticky surface for gripping. I didn't expect them to help out so much with push exercises, But they held firm to the DB handles. Then when I moved on to cable side laterals and rear laterals, they came in real handy. Didn't have to think about my grip at all, just blasting my muscles with some heavy ass weight!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    you out in Pa? I was thinking of one on the same date
    nope, midwest
  20. tattoopierced1

I've not maxed out in about a year now, but here is last year's max number:

off cycle, 530lbs, belt, no straps. BW was at 235-240lbs

21. Going for it in about 45 minutes...with my new belt......Man I dont want to , but I got straps just in case!!!

RECOVERBRO

22. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Going for it in about 45 minutes...with my new belt......Man I dont want to , but I got straps just in case!!!
    lol, I get wanting to go raw. What kind of belt did you get? My belt is so quality I've actually got a hoof sticking out the side. It's a lasagna of leather.

NSCA - CSCS

23. Well!!!!! The moment of truth...DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!.........

Well Got me 435 for 1 which is a new PR. Ill take it though. Tried 455 got it like 3 inches and DAYUMM...heavy stuff. HAd a bud at the gym, was like you got this take the quarters off and put on a dime and nickel. SO I did and GOT THAT SHIOT!!!!

I got a 6" Harbinger leather belt..I think I need to get a 4" one though. My ass is too big..LOL. I tightened as much as humanly possible..and still seems to move up a bit when I reach bottom. It def helped though . I think it kept my intestines in place..LOL. IT WAS SO TIGHT..I got nervous after I wanted to breathe and alomost couldnt get it off..LOL

RECOVERBRO

24. Lol good job johnny.

I actually saw and talked to a guy today at the FC who had a good deadlift. He did 626 for a single. Talked to him some and found out he only deadlifts once a month though. So I doubt I will ever deadlift with him. I might switch it up and only deadlift every other week.

25. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Well!!!!! The moment of truth...DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!.........

Well Got me 435 for 1 which is a new PR. Ill take it though. Tried 455 got it like 3 inches and DAYUMM...heavy stuff. HAd a bud at the gym, was like you got this take the quarters off and put on a dime and nickel. SO I did and GOT THAT SHIOT!!!!

I got a 6" Harbinger leather belt..I think I need to get a 4" one though. My ass is too big..LOL. I tightened as much as humanly possible..and still seems to move up a bit when I reach bottom. It def helped though . I think it kept my intestines in place..LOL. IT WAS SO TIGHT..I got nervous after I wanted to breathe and alomost couldnt get it off..LOL
    great lift johnny!!! keep killin that sheet!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trying to help my boys...
    By Jjaden in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2004, 03:53 PM
  2. IA--Man Among Boys
    By propagandhi in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-21-2003, 12:31 PM