Separating the Men From the Boys... The Deadlift Competiton

Page 2 of 13 First 1234 ... Last

1. weighed 218 in gym today, I could prol pull 500 (old max 490) back day is tomorow so I'm not sure if I wanna max or not (new gym only has fat bars so without straps i might pull 465 grip fails) so Ill just calculate

500 lbs max

no gear no straps no belt

500/218 = 2.29

never taken a cycle before and I'm 21 1/2 year old
    Bench - 355
    Squat - 405
    Deadlift - 600

2. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    When i start Katanadrol do i have to switch over to on cycle?
    Yup but ur strength will go up PROMISE.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Good idea about DL#'s relative to BW.
    Ya I know Im full of them lol. But it just makes sense to put it up there because u know people will want to know. Plus now all the little guys have somewhat of an equalizing factor.

Btw I talked to a guy I know at the fitness center and he has a camera he is willing to bring on Monday. So if I get 685 I might just have a video.
    •   

3. is it too late to jump in? i won't try to max until next week but this would be some great motivation.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    When i start Katanadrol do i have to switch over to on cycle?
    Well yea, that's the whole point of the two leagues. It's not really fair to be juiced up and lifting in comparison to guys who aren't. Plus Katanadrol has the "tren" compound in it. You're gonna get redonkulously stronger than you have ever been before. Stacked with Hdrol it should be wicked. Just be careful of prolactin.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bigsexy74 View Post
    is it too late to jump in? i won't try to max until next week but this would be some great motivation.
    Of course not, I'd say that the contest is open for entries for a week or so. So throw up your stats and you're in.

6. sounds good brother

7. 21, 205 lbs last time I checked, 435 max, 435/205 = 2.12
    -strapped, no cycle

8. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Well yea, that's the whole point of the two leagues. It's not really fair to be juiced up and lifting in comparison to guys who aren't. Plus Katanadrol has the "tren" compound in it. You're gonna get redonkulously stronger than you have ever been before. Stacked with Hdrol it should be wicked. Just be careful of prolactin.
    He is actually taking Katanadrol v2.0 which is 5a-androstanol[2,3]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol aka Furazadrol.

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Of course not, I'd say that the contest is open for entries for a week or so. So throw up your stats and you're in.
    Ya come on guys dont be scare lets see some damn deadlifts!

9. In...But the knee is going to have to get better before i start this.
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

10. 43, 5'7", 180, off cycle, 430lbs no straps, 2.41 ratio.
    •   

11. in
    did 405 x 8 last spring, but knee surgery has me recovering at the moment...
    age 36
    with wraps
    no cycle
    no belt
    I love snow cones
    Working on living

12. Age: 31
    Weight this morning: 193
    Straps = yes
    belt = yes
    pull this morning = 645
    barefoot (if it matters)
    Free and clear of all "cycles" etc. - never touched the stuff

This will be my last pull for two weeks, as I have a competition next Sat. (Oct. 2) with deadlift for reps in there...I'll post how I do later.

How long will this run? I would love to see it run to the end of the year to push me over that 700 mark.

13. lower back is still recovering right now how long is this going to run. If its for a few months Ill be in. 26 245 5'9" 455x5 straps. as soon as I feel good enough to hit heavy deads Ill go raw and see what my numbers are and update.

14. Quote Originally Posted by drivehard View Post
    Straps = yes
    belt = yes
    pull this morning = 645
    barefoot (if it matters)

This will be my last pull for two weeks, as I have a competition next Sat. (Oct. 2) with deadlift for reps in there...I'll post how I do later.

How long will this run? I would love to see it run to the end of the year to push me over that 700 mark.
    GMG said probably at least 9 weeks. So we could have a max attempt then 3 weeks and a max attempt, 3 weeks and a max attempt. So at least that long. However I would be down to see it run through years end.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    GMG said probably at least 9 weeks. So we could have a max attempt then 3 weeks and a max attempt, 3 weeks and a max attempt. So at least that long. However I would be down to see it run through years end.
    if its 9 weeks im in. might miss the first max but will hit the last two.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    He is actually taking Katanadrol v2.0 which is 5a-androstanol[2,3]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol aka Furazadrol.

Ya come on guys dont be scare lets see some damn deadlifts!
    Oh, version 2.0 ... gotcha. Furazadrol is still hormonal, albeit kinda weak. But he'll still get stronger than he normally would, so it stays in the hormonal league.

17. Quote Originally Posted by drivehard View Post
    Straps = yes
    belt = yes
    pull this morning = 645
    barefoot (if it matters)

Nice work man, and I love your rustic style of going barefoot. At 193 you're a facking beast.
    NSCA - CSCS

18. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    in
    did 405 x 8 last spring, but knee surgery has me recovering at the moment...
    age 36
    with wraps
    no cycle
    no belt
    I love snow cones

In the same boat with AG. Did 495 x 2 @197lbs a little while back, but my lumbar issues have had me in recovery for awhile. I'll be hitting 10 reps on DL's before I go big boy 5's & 3's.
    NSCA - CSCS

19. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post

Ya I know Im full of them lol. But it just makes sense to put it up there because u know people will want to know. Plus now all the little guys have somewhat of an equalizing factor.

Btw I talked to a guy I know at the fitness center and he has a camera he is willing to bring on Monday. So if I get 685 I might just have a video.
    Nice, you should post it in your log and in here.
    NSCA - CSCS

20. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post

Man it isn't to often I fit into the category with the little guys but I have to place myself there in this group. LOL
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

21. Someone else suggested this

22. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man it isn't to often I fit into the category with the little guys but I have to place myself there in this group. LOL
    **** with the numbers some of these dudes pullin put me in the lil group too
    Bench - 355
    Squat - 405
    Deadlift - 600

23. Meet Vid

Successful 677dl and 705 close miss

YouTube - SPF Bay Area Dustin Speed

I think I was 305 or so.

Did it clean.

24. Nice posts you guys. Let's keep them coming, let's start prepping for the big lift this week or early next week. This is going to be the first of the max effort attempts. Give it your best, then spend the next two weeks preparing for the next max effort! Grit your teeth, dig deep, and pull!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by MongoSS View Post
    Meet Vid

Successful 677dl and 705 close miss

YouTube - SPF Bay Area Dustin Speed

I think I was 305 or so.

Did it clean.
    holy **** you're ****ing huge. i can only dream..

26. Nice stuff man awesome lifts! I am really trying to decide if I can safely allow myself in this contest. I will just lift tomorrow and see how it feels with a little heavier weight. If it feels good I will hit heavy as I can on Saturday.

Does anyone have a good recommendation on weight progression in warm up for a max so I don't blow my load before I get to my max? I don't have any experience with this and I know there are a lot of good recommendations with this group of guys. I was thinking I should be pulling about 405-425 since I haven't pulled heavy in a long time so say if I were going to try a max at 425 how many warm ups should I do, how long in between them and what percentage of weights as well as reps should I do for each warm up.
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

27. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Does anyone have a good recommendation on weight progression in warm up for a max so I don't blow my load before I get to my max? I don't have any experience with this and I know there are a lot of good recommendations with this group of guys. I was thinking I should be pulling about 405-425 since I haven't pulled heavy in a long time so say if I were going to try a max at 425 how many warm ups should I do, how long in between them and what percentage of weights as well as reps should I do for each warm up.
    This might work for you

135 x 10
    225 x 8
    315 x 2-4
    405 x 1
    435 x 1 (you got it in ya!!!)

28. 19 yrs old, 355 max at 170lbs(no belt or straps). Most ive tried at least, all natural and just recently started DL about 2 months ago. Nothing to brag about but i thought id join in. 355/170=2.09

29. ok so my max numbers suck lol, oh well, something to shoot for.
    5'7
    36 y/o
    355/255=1.39
    on cycle as of today
    no straps, only wearing belt for 1 rep max attempts.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Mongo97 View Post
    lower back is still recovering right now how long is this going to run. If its for a few months Ill be in. 26 245 5'9" 455x5 straps. as soon as I feel good enough to hit heavy deads Ill go raw and see what my numbers are and update.
    forgot to add i am off cycle.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trying to help my boys...
    By Jjaden in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2004, 04:53 PM
  2. IA--Man Among Boys
    By propagandhi in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-21-2003, 01:31 PM