Separating the Men From the Boys... The Deadlift Competiton

Page 11 of 16 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    HaHa I am more like Vinny, as Snookie said it is like trying to put a watermelon through a pin hole. OHHHHHHHHH! LOL Besides i don't think that Situation dead lifts, would surprise me.
    I put money down saying he doesnt even know what a deadlift is


  2. Pullin' hoes and Bars, two of the things I do best.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Pullin' hoes and Bars, two of the things I do best.
    Haha sig worthy

  4. Friday this coming week I'm looking to add a 10spot to my current PR. I need to set up the mental game between now & then. It's been awhile since my last PR, so it should be interesting!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    Friday this coming week I'm looking to add a 10pot to my current PR. I need to set up the mental game between now & then. It's been awhile since my last PR, so it should be interesting!
    You got it Neck.

    "All things are possible to him that believeth."
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
    •   
       


  6. Kill it Neck!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Pullin' hoes and Bars, two of the things I do best.
    lol
    NSCA - CSCS

  8. Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    Friday this coming week I'm looking to add a 10spot to my current PR. I need to set up the mental game between now & then. It's been awhile since my last PR, so it should be interesting!
    Nice, be sure to report back with your success.

    NSCA - CSCS

  9. Hitsquaddd/raw grip/19/5'10/185/520/WEIGHT TO DL RATIO - you do the math.

    video may be posted when my digi cam is fixed if anyone's interested.

  10. i clearly didn't read any of the guidelines for this, sorry lol. i guess this whole DL competition has been over for awhile...

  11. Quote Originally Posted by hitsquaddd View Post
    i clearly didn't read any of the guidelines for this, sorry lol. i guess this whole DL competition has been over for awhile...
    No it just kind of died.

  12. oh i see lol. well, hopefully this can start back up. i'd love to post a video of my DL in a month or so. i plan to hit 530lbs by then, this'd help motivate me and my ego -.- btw is that a picture of kimchi in your avatar? lol

  13. Quote Originally Posted by hitsquaddd View Post
    oh i see lol. well, hopefully this can start back up. i'd love to post a video of my DL in a month or so. i plan to hit 530lbs by then, this'd help motivate me and my ego -.- btw is that a picture of kimchi in your avatar? lol
    I know I hope it restarts back up. Honestly I might go back and restart it. The OP has been MIA I think so none of the numbers have been updated or been kept track of.

    Haha yes it is kimchi. Any chance u r Asian?

    2.81 is ur ratio... I hope u r not Asian other wise u have failed us all.


  14. 460lb Deadlift @ 191lbs. Gonna go for 480 tomorrow and im 187lbs

    Pic of me deadlifting 460 @ 191

    Attachment 36110

    Lol my friend cheering me on in the back round rofl.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by KBD View Post
    460lb Deadlift @ 191lbs. Gonna go for 480 tomorrow and im 187lbs

    Pic of me deadlifting 460 @ 191

    Attachment 36110

    Lol my friend cheering me on in the back round rofl.


    Kill it, you got it all day!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by KBD View Post
    460lb Deadlift @ 191lbs. Gonna go for 480 tomorrow and im 187lbs

    Pic of me deadlifting 460 @ 191

    Attachment 36110

    Lol my friend cheering me on in the back round rofl.
    WTF, is that inside your house!! That's nuts! and your buddy's got some good sized traps on him.
    NSCA - CSCS

  17. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    WTF, is that inside your house!! That's nuts! and your buddy's got some good sized traps on him.
    Lol bedroom deadlifts!

  18. Lol thats the way to go man, bedroom deadlfts

  19. Quote Originally Posted by KBD View Post
    Lol thats the way to go man, bedroom deadlfts
    Nice stash in the background by the way.
    NSCA - CSCS

  20. Haha yeah its good

  21. I don't see any sweet mustashe!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    You got it Neck.

    "All things are possible to him that believeth."
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Kill it Neck!
    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Nice, be sure to report back with your success.


    Reporting back as promised; I didn't add the 10spot I originally set out for (bitched out), but added 5lbs to my current PR. So not such a big deal after all. I think I mentally talked myself out of it. I did end up with a profuse nose bleed, which seems to be happening alot here lately.

    The Neck

  23. Quote Originally Posted by The Neck View Post
    Reporting back as promised; I didn't add the 10spot I originally set out for (bitched out), but added 5lbs to my current PR. So not such a big deal after all. I think I mentally talked myself out of it. I did end up with a profuse nose bleed, which seems to be happening alot here lately.

    The Neck
    Well I certainly think that 5lbs on top of a previous PR is a big deal. Once you get to a certain level, the big jumps are hard to come by. You have to settle with the small gains here and there and keep inching forward.

    Well done Neck!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  24. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Well I certainly think that 5lbs on top of a previous PR is a big deal. Once you get to a certain level, the big jumps are hard to come by. You have to settle with the small gains here and there and keep inching forward.

    Well done Neck!!!
    Thanks TG, It wasn't the goal I had in my mind, but your 100% right.

  25. I agree well done my man! I actually hit up a little high rep deads yesterday to break back in my shoulder. 315x10 and 365x8 raw grip no pain in shoulder after nice full body work out. Feeling pretty confident that the Alflutop did me some good. I may opt for one more round of it here shortly but we will see.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Trying to help my boys...
    By Jjaden in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-06-2004, 03:53 PM
  2. IA--Man Among Boys
    By propagandhi in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-21-2003, 12:31 PM
Log in
Log in