Anabolic Pump I love you....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Korben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    149
    Answers
    0

    Anabolic Pump I love you....


    Hey guys.. still working on my summer cut and just started taking Anabolic Pump. All I can say is this stuff is absolutely a MUST!! Wish I would have bought more than one bottle when it was on sale.. maybe it will be on sale again in the next couple weeks. HINT HINT!!! The first work outs with AP i have went for more reps on everything and Demolished my HIIT cardio.. It was like my body could not get enough. After 10 2 minute sprints with 1 min low intensity on the elliptical, which is usually what I do for HIIT. I jumped rope for 20 minute 1 minute on 1 minute off. I felt like Rocky... I love this product. You owe it to yourself to try it even at the normal price.

  2. Registered User
    freezito's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,974
    Answers
    0


    ap rocks the house
  3. Registered User
    bolt10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    8,370
    Answers
    0


    AP is worth its price. I really don't mind at all paying full price for something as useful as Anabolic Pump!
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    MrBrightside's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    887
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    AP is worth its price. I really don't mind at all paying full price for something as useful as Anabolic Pump!
    Shh...

    USP can hear youuuu.
  5. Registered User
    NerdFlexd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    22
    Posts
    111
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by MrBrightside View Post
    Shh...

    USP can hear youuuu.
    what he said
  6. Registered User
    BigCasino's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    581
    Answers
    0


    It is a very useful supplement! I've found though that for me personally, even though the directions on the bottle say wait only 15min prior to eating, I get much better results if I wait 30-45min after I ingest AP.
  7. Registered User
    pride515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    14
    Answers
    0


    Does anyone ever feel a bit lethargic after taking AP? I have in the past, even though I ate my carbs exactly 15 min after I took it. Is that common or no?
  8. Registered User
    Cellardude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigCasino View Post
    It is a very useful supplement! I've found though that for me personally, even though the directions on the bottle say wait only 15min prior to eating, I get much better results if I wait 30-45min after I ingest AP.
    i know what you mean. wait 30 min and your a hungry fker ready to eat like a madman.
  9. Registered User
    BigCasino's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    29
    Posts
    581
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pride515 View Post
    Does anyone ever feel a bit lethargic after taking AP? I have in the past, even though I ate my carbs exactly 15 min after I took it. Is that common or no?
    Yes, I believe that is a sign it is working, you're going hypo from low blood sugar. The feeling subsides after ingesting carbs right?

    I think it also depends on what type of carbs you eat after AP too, I've noticed oatmeal gives me more energy than pasta..
  10. Registered User
    pride515's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    14
    Answers
    0


    No, actually the feeling intensifies after ingesting the carbs.
  11. Registered User
    w3ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    364
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    AP is worth its price. I really don't mind at all paying full price for something as useful as Anabolic Pump!
    agreed..
  12. Registered User
    w3ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    364
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pride515 View Post
    No, actually the feeling intensifies after ingesting the carbs.
    maybe not enough carbs??
  13. Banned
    jakellpet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,533
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigCasino View Post
    It is a very useful supplement! I've found though that for me personally, even though the directions on the bottle say wait only 15min prior to eating, I get much better results if I wait 30-45min after I ingest AP.
    Im in the same boat - Ive been taking AP and PSlin for about 6 months now, and stretch out the time to 25-30 min.
  14. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by w3ss;
    maybe not enough carbs??
    Good question. The hypoglycemic condition should not remain after eating a carbohydrate-rich meal.
  15. Registered User
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,763
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigCasino;
    It is a very useful supplement! I've found though that for me personally, even though the directions on the bottle say wait only 15min prior to eating, I get much better results if I wait 30-45min after I ingest AP.
    Yes, the correct timing appears to be different for different folks. The 15-minute recommendation, is, I believe, what works in the average case. Fortunately, there is a timing window, say 15-45 minutes, so people can experiment what suits them best. One particular property of Anabolic Pump that impresses me is its versatility. It can be used effectively for both weight (fat) loss/cutting and for bulking.
  16. Registered User
    w3ss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    364
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Yes, the correct timing appears to be different for different folks. The 15-minute recommendation, is, I believe, what works in the average case. Fortunately, there is a timing window, say 15-45 minutes, so people can experiment what suits them best. One particular property of Anabolic Pump that impresses me is its versatility. It can be used effectively for both weight (fat) loss/cutting and for bulking.
    agreed on that.. once I used AP with 20-30 grams carbs for 2 weeks for fatloss, and it worked very well!!! and no hypo at all.. lucky me
  17. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0


    Gosh I got 2 bottles of AP sitting in my room.....waiting to use em AGH.
  18. Registered User
    Boyders's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    436
    Answers
    0


    Would one still run a calorie deficit to cut with it, or maintenance or even just above maintenance or what?

    I mean, if I take 1 scoop of waxy maize with it 3 times a day and only have those carbs, because I'm cutting, would that still meet it's dietary needs?
  19. Registered User
    Korben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    149
    Answers
    0


    That is actually a really good question. I am also cutting right now and as of right now I am still going deficient as far as calories go.
  20. Registered User
    Maxwell600's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    543
    Answers
    0


    yeah im doing about 160g pro, 130, carbs, 30g fat, how should i take it?
  21. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    DrnkMnky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    509
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Boyders View Post
    Would one still run a calorie deficit to cut with it, or maintenance or even just above maintenance or what?

    I mean, if I take 1 scoop of waxy maize with it 3 times a day and only have those carbs, because I'm cutting, would that still meet it's dietary needs?
    If using AP at maintenance or just above you should note an improved recomp effect, but for pure fatloss stay below maintenance. Although, some will see great fatloss benefits above maintenance.

    Not sure how well WMS would work with every dosage. I prefer whole grain complex sources.
    Last edited by DrnkMnky; 07-15-2008 at 01:05 PM.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    DrnkMnky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    509
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Maxwell600 View Post
    yeah im doing about 160g pro, 130, carbs, 30g fat, how should i take it?
    When do you consume your highest carb meals? Just take it before 2-3 of them a day.
  23. Registered User
    -bman-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    107
    Answers
    0


    do they have a new formula? cause i took it a couple years back and got nothing?
  24. Registered User
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    999
    Answers
    0


    yea Im using it on a bulk right now and its nothing short of amazing.
  25. Registered User
    AnonyMoose's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,337
    Answers
    0


    yep - its an ingenious product!
  26. Registered User
    SokVichet's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    34
    Posts
    869
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by w3ss View Post
    agreed on that.. once I used AP with 20-30 grams carbs for 2 weeks for fatloss, and it worked very well!!! and no hypo at all.. lucky me
    What's really interesting, and I've mentioned this in the AP results thread, is that I believe AP actually PREVENTS me from going hypo now. It's nuts. I'm not proud about any point where I go this long without food, but I've found myself unable to eat (no acceptable food around) for over 4 hours on consecutive weekends. Normally, I would be dizzy, weak, lethargic, and moving like a sloth until I get food in me. But after 2 bottles of AP (starting third very soon thanks to the July 4 sale), I do not feel hypo at all anymore! I am not sure if I can fully attribute AP to the solution, but I cannot think of any change that I have made that might have done it.
  27. Registered User
    MrBrightside's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    23
    Posts
    887
    Answers
    0


    Man I'm hungry.
  28. Banned
    musclemilk40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    132
    Answers
    0

    Whats in it


    i looked it up on a couple websites and they don't list the ingredients....just a bunch of testimonials. Sounds like i need to get jug of the ap stuff. Is pre workout, post, both what???
    thanks
  29. Guest
    Guest
    Guest's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    What's really interesting, and I've mentioned this in the AP results thread, is that I believe AP actually PREVENTS me from going hypo now. It's nuts. I'm not proud about any point where I go this long without food, but I've found myself unable to eat (no acceptable food around) for over 4 hours on consecutive weekends. Normally, I would be dizzy, weak, lethargic, and moving like a sloth until I get food in me. But after 2 bottles of AP (starting third very soon thanks to the July 4 sale), I do not feel hypo at all anymore! I am not sure if I can fully attribute AP to the solution, but I cannot think of any change that I have made that might have done it.
    Its amazing fat loss/muscle preservation suppelment at 20-30 grams of carbs after an initial carb loading phase and allows you to load 2-3 times a week and lose fat like crazy.

    Once you learn AP and your body, you can gain muscle and lose fat at amazing rates.

    You are basically becomming carbohydrate efficient so all 30 grams go where it needs to go.
  30. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    dexterium's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    583
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by musclemilk40 View Post
    i looked it up on a couple websites and they don't list the ingredients....just a bunch of testimonials. Sounds like i need to get jug of the ap stuff. Is pre workout, post, both what???
    thanks
    You can find the ingredients below the image of the product in this link:

    http://anabolicminds.com/store/1211.html

    Concerning your question, not sure what you are asking but you use this product in the morning before breakfast, before your pre-workout meal, and before your post-workout meal or a meal later in the day.
  31. Banned
    musclemilk40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    132
    Answers
    0

    thanks


    okay, thanks, i wasn't sure if it was just another noxplode or s250 knock off. sounds pretty scientific, im definately gonna try it out.
  32. Registered User
    Zero V's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    6,287
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by musclemilk40 View Post
    okay, thanks, i wasn't sure if it was just another noxplode or s250 knock off. sounds pretty scientific, im definately gonna try it out.

    uh this is nothing like NOXPLO

    Its a supplement you can take 15-45 minutes before a meal(I think it works best at diff times for diff peeps) that has carbs and you would do so split 3 times throughout the day, I wouldn't do it super close together either. It basically routes all the carbs into what you want, such as muscle, and acts as a preventative against fat storage.

    btw NOXPLO makes you fat sugar
  33. Registered User
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Answers
    0


    I believe it has 5-6 life span in the body... correct me if I'm wrong...
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  34. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,010
    Answers
    0


    Man can I put away a decent size meal on this stuff!
  35. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    dexterium's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    583
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy12 View Post
    I believe it has 5-6 life span in the body... correct me if I'm wrong...
    Yes that is correct. Approximately 4-6 hours is how long Anabolic Pump is active for.
  36. Registered User
    BB12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    2,056
    Answers
    0


    just wondering if you run something like AX's Trisorb...would that extend the AP in your system?
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  37. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy12 View Post
    just wondering if you run something like AX's Trisorb...would that extend the AP in your system?
    It may extend the elimination half-life of the compounds, but it would not necessarily extend and/or enhance the capabilities of said compounds. Some of the energy expenditure mechanisms AP modulates are rate-limited by several factors; the phosphorylation of glucose, for example. Therefore glucose uptake in skeletal muscle may not necessarily be increased by increasing the product half-life.

    In terms of FA oxidation and lipolysis however, extending the half-life may exert more tangential effects by further decreasing transcriptional control over key lipogenic enzymes. Or, in way simpler terms, the antilipogenic effects of AP are not as rate-limited as the glucose uptake, and therefore extending the half-life may help further attenuate adipose synthesis, accumulation, and hypertrophy.
  38. Registered User
    panther77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,330
    Answers
    0


    would it be better to run ap apart from pslin or to run them together? they appear to be somewhat of the same product just in different dosings and uses
  39. Registered User
    chim_chim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    126
    Answers
    0


    Mulletsoldier (or anyone else qualified to answer), do you see any longterm health issues with taking AP (or Yellow Gold, or banaba extract). Similarly, is there any reason that the glut4 effects would attenuate over time?
  40. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by chim_chim View Post
    Mulletsoldier (or anyone else qualified to answer), do you see any longterm health issues with taking AP (or Yellow Gold, or banaba extract). Similarly, is there any reason that the glut4 effects would attenuate over time?
    Firstly, I do not feel AP/Lagerstroemia/Phellodenron pose any long-term adverse health effects; rather, I would say the opposite. By mitigating lower LDL and plasma triglyceride levels, AP may attenuate cardiac impingements; it is a potent anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial agent, and prevents the gross accumulation and hypertrophy of lipids. Further, improving Insulin Sensitivity is probably the greatest long term health benefit.

    On the note of MGU (muscle glucose uptake), it is very possible the body may acclimate itself to the effects of the compounds in question. However, I can say from personal experience, I have been using AP steadily since October 2007, and am still receiving potent MGU and anti-lipogenic effects.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. LOVE the Anabolic Diet
    By lozgod in forum Recipes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-08-2009, 09:36 PM
  2. What I Love The Most About Anabolic Minds
    By CopyCat in forum General Chat
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 10:55 PM
  3. LOVE X-Factor's pump! But..........
    By Whacked in forum Molecular Nutrition
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-23-2009, 04:05 PM
  4. Getting off anabolic diet - with anabolic pump's help
    By dertynasty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 04:15 PM
  5. Anabolic Armageddon Stack (1 DCP + 1 Anabolic Pump)
    By thetuna in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 03:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in