Anabolic Pump I love you....

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why are there so many post about anabolic pump. I'm afraid to try it. Iv'e never tryed anything from usp labs. Does us labs give samples. I totally trust companies that give samples out more.
It shows that they have a trust in the product there selling

on a side note is it me or is usp labs very active on this site?
Very frenetic post.

USP Labs is very active, but that is a prescription of demand. AM has always been a fostering point for USP Labs, and we respond in kind with very active posting. However, we are active on every site.

On the AP note, why are you afraid to try it? There are no serious, adverse safety concerns associated with it. While we don't normally give out samples for individuals (we do at Trade Shows and so on - the cost of shipping it outweighs the sample) we do offer a 100% money-back guarantee direct from our website. That is not a sales pitch, but just a point to ease your concern. IMO, a guaranteed money-back (and it is NO hassle, as I would deal with it personally most likely) trumps gifting samples in terms of trustability.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'm not afraid to try it because of health risks. I just have wasted too much money already on crappy supplements and really hate dumping money out in a guessing game. All companies claim to have the best product. Anabolic pump is very expensive. If actually works accoring to your claims i dont mind paying the money i dont want to blow 40 which could other wise be used to buy a supplement i know works. These are the glucose uptake i have already taken. Vanadium sulphate, cinnamon, and r-ala glycerol monostearate.How would you compare it to these

can you actually feel anabolic pump working.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah dude i know about the search function.

ive read you post about that a dozen times.

Sometimes i dont believe in sponspered logs

Or threads that say "Anabolic Pump i love you"

Sometimes of these logs seem like marketing to me man

thats my opinion, yes.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

thats my opinion, yes.
Sorry if that ticked you off mate - it just seems to me sometimes people throw up obvious questions that have been answered a 1000x before on other threads.

I can believe your skepticism on sponsored logs - try looking for unsponsored ones. It always helps if you know a buddy you trust who has tried a product.

Maybe have a look for posts that knock AP, and look at the replies and rational behind it.

The stuff works for me. It may work for you too, or it may not.

Good luck mate!:thumbsup:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm not afraid to try it because of health risks. I just have wasted too much money already on crappy supplements and really hate dumping money out in a guessing game. All companies claim to have the best product. Anabolic pump is very expensive. If actually works accoring to your claims i dont mind paying the money i dont want to blow 40 which could other wise be used to buy a supplement i know works. These are the glucose uptake i have already taken. Vanadium sulphate, cinnamon, and r-ala glycerol monostearate.How would you compare it to these

can you actually feel anabolic pump working.

thats my opinion, yes.

This response may mean less to you because i am representative of USPlabs. But the reason i am involved with the company is because i was a consumer first. I am a powerlifter, therefore my main concern is to gain strength. But what i was (and still am) trying to achieve was strength gain, muscle retention and adipose demolition. I looked all over to find the perfect combo for my goals and intentions and i must say there were 'a few' to choose from.

I set up a recomp stack based around the inner circle release of ReCreate as well as Anabolic Pump. As i said before, I had read every thread on 'this here internet thingy' and i will admit i was very skeptical. To the point that i put off starting the products and began using another company's fat burner as well as some other products.

I will say that i had 'ok' luck with this other product. I lost about 4 lbs (i think) which can happen as quick as i can flush. Nothing special.

When i began (Late April 2008) what would come to be known as the 'USPlabs Six Pack Stack' i knew immediately that i was using products like none i had touched before. My weight really did not budge at first but my diet and training were off, I was hovering at 274#-278#. After using RC and AP for about 2 weeks i started HIIGPP (High Intensity Interval General Physical Preparedness work) as well as a Westside Barbell oriented powerlifting routine following the conjugate method.

It had been over 20 weeks and i am down 28#. This achievement my be criticized by some but this is something that, even 6 months ago, i could never had imagined. As i stand, my strength has skyrocketed in all of my lifts and more importantly my 3 big ones (Squat, Bench and Deadlift).

Realize that this is NOT a sales pitch or a late-nite infomercial promising success. This is real life, my personal results.

What i am trying to explain to you is that although this all looks like an act or some clever marketing trick, we are real people (for the most part :) ) This is our sport, hobby, life, whatever... this is what we do.

I am not sure if i got my point across or not. Either way, i encourage you to remain skeptical as it is essential in this industry. However, please realize that we are all in this for a similar goal. Read some unbiased logs and you will find your answer.

Best of luck with your goal(s).

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your reply makes total sense. Its just on the internet you dont know whose opinions to trust. Its hard to decipher truth from reality.

In the end of things i think ill try one usp labs product if it works, the ill be a believer and perhaps they will become a stable

I really like to focus on obtaining reputable brands.

Brands i trust so, that have given me good products
Gaspari
Cytosport
Now Foods
Optimum nutrition
Even then not all the product from these companies are great

Companies that are in the middle with me right now
Designer supplements(i tried activate xtreme b/c of all the postive review, didnt like it, gave me puffy boobs)
Anabolic Xtreme- i think perhaps their products are too extreme for me, in term of sides effects. Hypdrol X2 worked but stopped taking it due the terrble nausa and stomach cramps.

Companies i tend to avoid
ALRI(i tried Ngorge and didnt like, i dont like their ingriediant profiles or safety profiles. Im not a big fan of attaching ethyl esters to everything. I've read studies that says creatine mono is better than creatine ethyl ester. But they even attach ethyl esters to anything.

On the fence right now with millinium sports i really respect the company. I asked fror samples from their site and unexpectantly actually gave me a boatload, i tried them but i could really discern any valid effects on my body compared to other products. But im still tried out Cordygen 5, i have a bottle. Hopefully ill gain some benefit from this.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your reply makes total sense. Its just on the internet you dont know whose opinions to trust. Its hard to decipher truth from reality.

In the end of things i think ill try one usp labs product if it works, the ill be a believer and perhaps they will become a stable

I really like to focus on obtaining reputable brands.

Brands i trust so, that have given me good products
Gaspari
Cytosport
Now Foods
Optimum nutrition
Even then not all the product from these companies are great

Companies that are in the middle with me right now
Designer supplements(i tried activate xtreme b/c of all the postive review, didnt like it, gave me puffy boobs)
Anabolic Xtreme- i think perhaps their products are too extreme for me, in term of sides effects. Hypdrol X2 worked but stopped taking it due the terrble nausa and stomach cramps.

Companies i tend to avoid
ALRI(i tried Ngorge and didnt like, i dont like their ingriediant profiles or safety profiles. Im not a big fan of attaching ethyl esters to everything. I've read studies that says creatine mono is better than creatine ethyl ester. But they even attach ethyl esters to anything.

On the fence right now with millinium sports i really respect the company. I asked fror samples from their site and unexpectantly actually gave me a boatload, i tried them but i could really discern any valid effects on my body compared to other products. But im still tried out Cordygen 5, i have a bottle. Hopefully ill gain some benefit from this.
MST is one of the companies that i 'trust', great guys, great products.

Interesting post. As i said, remain skeptical... I totally understand what you are getting at.

In conclusion, if you need anything regarding USPlabs supplements (or other, for that matter) please contact me.

Again, Good Luck with your goals.

tech108

Awards
I don't post much, but do a lot of reading here. I keep waiting for someone else to come in with a post about getting very very sick on AP.

I took it about 1 year ago for around a week. It really had me feeling great and I was very excited about it. Then I got sick... so sick that I spent 4 days in the hospital. When I got sick I did not connect it with AP. So what would happen is I would get feeling a little better and take the AP again then BAM! back to being sick.

I played lab rat on myself about a month later and tried to start taking the product again, still not totally sure if this was the reason for being sick. I took a very small amount( actually opened the pill and lowered the dosage) and still got a nasty stomach ache for a few hours.

It dives me nuts because I usually don't have bad reactions to things. I see all these great reviews and I want to be able to use it too. My body just does not want it. I don't know what in the AP is doing this. Is there any AP clones out there.

Just sharing my story.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
....quick Q: would stacking AP w/yellow gold be overkill?

Korben

Korben

Awards
I don't post much, but do a lot of reading here. I keep waiting for someone else to come in with a post about getting very very sick on AP.

I took it about 1 year ago for around a week. It really had me feeling great and I was very excited about it. Then I got sick... so sick that I spent 4 days in the hospital. When I got sick I did not connect it with AP. So what would happen is I would get feeling a little better and take the AP again then BAM! back to being sick.

I played lab rat on myself about a month later and tried to start taking the product again, still not totally sure if this was the reason for being sick. I took a very small amount( actually opened the pill and lowered the dosage) and still got a nasty stomach ache for a few hours.

It dives me nuts because I usually don't have bad reactions to things. I see all these great reviews and I want to be able to use it too. My body just does not want it. I don't know what in the AP is doing this. Is there any AP clones out there.

Just sharing my story.
Sorry to hear that! Wonder what part is causing all the problems for you...

tech108

Awards
No Idea bro. It seemed to be working so well to. Oh well, a lot of people are benifiting from it so more power to them.

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
So wait, how does AP selectively shuttle glucose to skeletal muscle cells but not adipose?