Anabolic Pump I love you....

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
today i took my anabolic pump right before a customer came in at 445... preparing to have some pasta at 5... that customer left around 5 so i go back to eat my pasta and in comes a lady that comes in evey few weeks and asks the same question about fat burners and never buys anything, she asks the differences between each fat burner and wants to know feedback on every one and goes from shelf to shelf just pointing and asking "and what about that one"
i want to tell her to just get her fat self in the gym...
so she is in there for 45 mins.. im dyin... finally leaves and the pasta didnt cut it for me, had to have a zeroimpact bar with it too... and still was tired the rest of my shift
so you guys think the oats are better after ap? what about brown rice and lentils?

today i took my anabolic pump right before a customer came in at 445... preparing to have some pasta at 5... that customer left around 5 so i go back to eat my pasta and in comes a lady that comes in evey few weeks and asks the same question about fat burners and never buys anything, she asks the differences between each fat burner and wants to know feedback on every one and goes from shelf to shelf just pointing and asking "and what about that one"
i want to tell her to just get her fat self in the gym...
so she is in there for 45 mins.. im dyin... finally leaves and the pasta didnt cut it for me, had to have a zeroimpact bar with it too... and still was tired the rest of my shift
so you guys think the oats are better after ap? what about brown rice and lentils?

Brown rice and lentils work....

Reason we reccomend oatmeal is because of the slow nature of digestion and I like to blend in a shake before my workout. If you are eating healthy most of your carbohydrates SHOULD from healthy complex nutrient dense sources anyway.

If you are eating refined foods with AP, you need to revamp the diet before supplementing. We are not asking for any one to change how they eat. They should already be eating in this manner and implementing AP is easy. Just take 15 minutes before eating..

Not directing or assuming your diet is bad just a general statement.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Brown rice and lentils work....

Reason we reccomend oatmeal is because of the slow nature of digestion and I like to blend in a shake before my workout. If you are eating healthy most of your carbohydrates SHOULD from healthy complex nutrient dense sources anyway.

If you are eating refined foods with AP, you need to revamp the diet before supplementing. We are not asking for any one to change how they eat. They should already be eating in this manner and implementing AP is easy. Just take 15 minutes before eating..

Not directing or assuming your diet is bad just a general statement.
thanks for the input man,
i thought i had a fairly good diet up until 6 weeks ago when i finally wrote it all out and calced the cals.. barely 2000... so i upped it to about 2800-3000 and cleaned it up a bit and love the brown rice and lentil combo... normally use that wil AP and dont get tired and i do feel a little thicker... ran out of it today so i had pasta instead guess its time to go back to vons maybe pick up some more oatmeal and use it somewhere else besides breakfast since the brown rice/lentils are gettin a little old

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
what can u stack with anabolic pump?
Pretty much anything you feel like it. It's great for bulking, so throw in some test booster, creatine, anything like that along. It's also amazing for cutting, so go with your favorite stim, ap. supressor, cortisol blocker, thyroid stuff, etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there is anything that could cause problems, unless it's on the same family like ALA or so, which would be almost like overdosing it? I think you can pretty much fit AP on any stack you have going on / planning.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what can u stack with anabolic pump?
When using Anabolic Pump for bulking and adding lean muscle mass, the approach I take is cell volumization. When you increase the volume of the cell, you increase protein synthesis. Furthermore, for every gram of carbohydrate stored in the muscles, approximately 3-4 g of water are also stored. Since Anabolic Pump super saturates your muscles with glucose and amino acids, you will get awesome cell volumization. I like to use other cell volumizers with Anabolic Pump such as:

Ultimate Nutrition Creapure
Controlled Labs GlycerGrow
Salt post-workout

Also make sure you drink 4-8 L of water per day and increase carbohydrates greatly.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pretty much anything you feel like it. It's great for bulking, so throw in some test booster, creatine, anything like that along. It's also amazing for cutting, so go with your favorite stim, ap. supressor, cortisol blocker, thyroid stuff, etc.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think there is anything that could cause problems, unless it's on the same family like ALA or so, which would be almost like overdosing it? I think you can pretty much fit AP on any stack you have going on / planning.
Well ALA is an insulin potentiator and we say not to use Anabolic Pump and insulin potentiators at the same time as they may interfere with Anabolic Pump`s ability to block glucose uptake in fat cells. We recommend that there be an hour in between taking Anabolic Pump and insulin potentiators and there will be no issues.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
That was more or less to prevent tolerance build-up, as there is only one mutually inclusive ingredient between the two. If I recall correctly, that particular suggestion was made to a member in the light of continually using each supplements.

In short form, Anabolic Pump is far more suited for continual and gradual aesthetic improvement due to its potent anti-lipogenic activity, combined with fundamental AMPk mitigated MGU (muscle glucose uptake). The attenuation of lipid biosynthesis, accumulation and hypertrophy, coupled with muscle cell specific glucose uptake stimulation creates the perfect storm for tissue recomposition.

On the other hand, P-Slin is a product created for acute and severe MGU to stimulate performance and recovery. While it can be used for aesthetic purposes, it does not mitigate AMPk, and therefore does not greatly increase mitochondrial use of FAs (well, once they're broken down to glycerols), and does not affect lipogenic transcription factors; in other words, it does not directly control the body's ability to synthesize and metabolize stored lipids.

They both are very potent, very effective, and when used in conjunction (my favorite) can produce some amazing results in both respects! :thumbsup:
alright man thanks a lot. gonna try the ap alone for now and see how it works out

jman3967

Awards
Would your body to get used to the effects of AP once you have used it for a period of months and then 1) gradually lose its effectiveness over the three bottles? and 2) after you stop taking AP and resume your normal diet, would you store fat more easily?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would your body to get used to the effects of AP once you have used it for a period of months and then 1) gradually lose its effectiveness over the three bottles? and 2) after you stop taking AP and resume your normal diet, would you store fat more easily?
As none of the clinical trials using either Berberine or Corosolic Acid/Tannins Complexes were of that length, I can only answer from personal experience. On that note, I have currently been utilizing Anabolic Pump since October '07, and still see the attenuation of adipose hypertrophy and synthesis (fat gain), as well as prominent vascularity and 'Food Pump' effects. Take that for what it's worth, as I realize it probably wasn't what you were looking for. ;)

In terms of the second question, you would receded back to 'normal' glucose and lipid metabolism, yes. There is no rebound effect to worry about, you simply return back to a normal metabolism.

jman3967

Awards
thanks, ive used two bottles over summer and have been very happy with results and wanted to continue with it. it seems like AP, besids the basics, is a supplement everyone should give a go

do you think there is a specific type of supplement that would stack best with AP? i.e. test booster, creatine, x factor, ghrp etc... i would think a test booster might be best because you could take full advantage of you increased test with more nutrients comming in while still loosing bf? ...jmo

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you think there is a specific type of supplement that would stack best with AP? i.e. test booster, creatine, x factor, ghrp etc... i would think a test booster might be best because you could take full advantage of you increased test with more nutrients comming in while still loosing bf? ...jmo
Depending on your goals, i have seen great fat loss results while stacking USPlabs ReCreate with Anabolic-Pump. Keep in mind, this is in conjunction with other products such as NutraPlanet Bulk Fish Oil and BCAAs.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks, ive used two bottles over summer and have been very happy with results and wanted to continue with it. it seems like AP, besids the basics, is a supplement everyone should give a go

I think creatine is the best to stack with Anabolic Pump because they are both potent cell volumizers and both give good pumps. Furthermore, creatine is the most tested and proven supplement.

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
I have a quick question for anyone who knows the answer...

I'm trying to cut right now while preserving (or gaining) muscle. So naturally I decided to go with an AP/Recreate stack. I have heard rave reviews about these products individually and even better while they are stacked. The only thing I hear negatively (in my opinion) about the Recreate is in the energy and appetite suppressant categories. Now, I've been an ephedrine/stimulant junkie for a while now, and because I don't get much sleep, I rely on my stims to get me through my work day alert and focused. Is it a problem to take a low dose of ephedrine or hydroxycut in the mornings with these USP products? I just don't want to hurt my stack progress or my body.

Other supps i take in case it matters or you have any advice include:
-Fish Oil
-Flax Seed Oil
-Multi-Vitamin
-Creatine (I have both ethel-ester and Pre-Alkalyn 1500. Which should I be using?)
-Protein Shakes
-BCAA's (approx 20g/day)
-3300 Elite (hi-healths version of Nitrix by BSN)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a quick question for anyone who knows the answer...

I'm trying to cut right now while preserving (or gaining) muscle. So naturally I decided to go with an AP/Recreate stack. I have heard rave reviews about these products individually and even better while they are stacked. The only thing I hear negatively (in my opinion) about the Recreate is in the energy and appetite suppressant categories. Now, I've been an ephedrine/stimulant junkie for a while now, and because I don't get much sleep, I rely on my stims to get me through my work day alert and focused. Is it a problem to take a low dose of ephedrine or hydroxycut in the mornings with these USP products? I just don't want to hurt my stack progress or my body.

Other supps i take in case it matters or you have any advice include:
-Fish Oil
-Flax Seed Oil
-Multi-Vitamin
-Creatine (I have both ethel-ester and Pre-Alkalyn 1500. Which should I be using?)
-Protein Shakes
-BCAA's (approx 20g/day)
-3300 Elite (hi-healths version of Nitrix by BSN)
SD,

Many of the complaints from ReCreate, ironically, stem from users who have used the more stimulant-based ECA stack. I say ironic, as such a stack, while effective, is often counterproductive in the context of fat loss. Sleep is the greatest aid to both muscle preservation and fat loss - beyond what any supplement may contribute. Keeping that in mind, we deliberately designed ReCreate to supersede these adverse effects. In my opinion, I would avoid the EC/Hydroxycut, and enjoy the undisturbed sleep one may attain with ReCreate.

In terms of focus and energy, ReCreate provides clean sustainable energy via endogenous beta-2 agonism. Rather than synthetically stimulate adrenergic (energy) receptors, ReCreate increases levels of the master adrenergic hormone and neurotransmitter - Norepinephrine. This produces very clean, very sustainable energy without the crash which comes adjacent with most fat-burners.

Further, ReCreate increases levels of the active T3, and promotes conversion of the somewhat inactive T4. This obviously produces affect on nutrient metabolism, but significantly contributes to stable energy levels as well. I think if you were to cut out the more 'hardcore stimulants' for some time, you would actually realize your need for them was born out of adrenergic fatigue!

This all creates a confluent effect on fat loss - both direct stimulation of lipolysis (fat loss) via the above mentioned mechanisms, but also by utilizing the body's already VERY potent fat loss mechanisms. Some may not realize it, but your body liberates stored triglycerides into Fatty Acids during the night. It is known as nightime lipolysis. Without adequate levels of sleep, this process is perturbed, and you miss out on all that fat loss! I guarantee you: Lay off the stimulants for awhile, and you will NOT be disappointed with ReCreate.

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
Mullet,

Thanks for such a thorough response. And I appreciate you dumbing it down for me. I've seen you get crazy with the scientific terms and I would swear you were speaking another language. I will follow your advice. Thanks again!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

jman3967

Awards
mullet your are the einstein of AM hah... the only 'stimulant' that i havent seen any negative sides from is green tea extact. it has a wealth of benefits including its natural caffeine. take ~500mg(find out what works for you) before your workout and youll be good to go. for me personaly i can even take it before my workouts at night and sleep great, everyone is different though

xfiles

Banned
Awards
Is anybody using anabolic pump just once a day? What do you think?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mullet or Jacob. I know people talk'd about it but has anyone used a blood glucose meter with AP? If not I'll be doing some experiments next week and would throw this into the mix. I just got me a blood glucose meter :D
I will be doing the same thing soon.
Please post results!

Jackeddrummer

Awards
i have two opened bottles of ap both half full or more. tryin to get them off my hands..

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mullet your are the einstein of AM hah... the only 'stimulant' that i havent seen any negative sides from is green tea extact. it has a wealth of benefits including its natural caffeine. take ~500mg(find out what works for you) before your workout and youll be good to go. for me personaly i can even take it before my workouts at night and sleep great, everyone is different though
I don't know about that.

:D

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
Just out of curiosity, why would you have opened two different bottles before finishing one? How many caps are we talking total?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet or Jacob. I know people talk'd about it but has anyone used a blood glucose meter with AP? If not I'll be doing some experiments next week and would throw this into the mix. I just got me a blood glucose meter :D
Somebody had, but I cannot recall ATM. I know EasyEJL used Ketostix and related that he remained in Ketosis while using AP + carbohydrates.

I really do not see blood glucose changing over the norm in a healthy adult. We are becoming more efficient in storing glucose in muscle cells not storing more of it in general(Liver, muscle, and fat cells).

But if you have current problems with elevated Glucose, AP will lower it without a doubt in my mind.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really do not see blood glucose changing over the norm in a healthy adult. We are becoming more efficient in storing glucose in muscle cells not storing more of it in general(Liver, muscle, and fat cells).

But if you have current problems with elevated Glucose, AP will lower it without a doubt in my mind.
I dont think I do. I just have used anabolic pump many times in the past and love it and was just wondering if anyone has done this.

I will try it with various foods for a few days then do the same test with anabolic pump implemented. Should be interesting. I'll try and video tape them so if the use of AP keeps them lowered vs. normal foods the haters can't hate.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
I tried AP way back when it came out. I thought it was so/so. After reading the AP manual, looking at some info on the board, and remembering to take with LOTS of water, I ordered myself 4 bottles on sale.

I just took my first dose several hours ago. I'm Reactive-I so I waited 30 min before eating my breakfast of Oats, Berries, Whey, Banana, and Milk/OJ. 15 min - 30 minutes after dosing I actually felt I had MORE ENERGY, but then started to feel a bit hypo so I took my shake. I'm feeling quite good still 4+ hours later, no GI issues to report. I do use digestive enzymes and GutHealth as staples though.

I think this version with the extra 250mgs of actives (750mgs VS 500mgs) is working much better for me than the original. I had to take 2 of the original to get any symptoms of going hypo. I'm excited to keep going through all 4 bottles if I keep getting good results. I'm going to watch the mirror and clean up my diet more to make sure I get the most out of it. I'm initially much more impressed with this version. :)

I'm intrigued as to why I felt more energy, especially mental energy after dosing. I usually have a permanent brain fog that lasts until lunch time most days. I'l post an update later on wether these effects continue as well as any recomp effects.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried AP way back when it came out. I thought it was so/so. After reading the AP manual, looking at some info on the board, and remembering to take with LOTS of water, I ordered myself 4 bottles on sale.

I just took my first dose several hours ago. I'm Reactive-I so I waited 30 min before eating my breakfast of Oats, Berries, Whey, Banana, and Milk/OJ. 15 min - 30 minutes after dosing I actually felt I had MORE ENERGY, but then started to feel a bit hypo so I took my shake. I'm feeling quite good still 4+ hours later, no GI issues to report. I do use digestive enzymes and GutHealth as staples though.

I think this version with the extra 250mgs of actives (750mgs VS 500mgs) is working much better for me than the original. I had to take 2 of the original to get any symptoms of going hypo. I'm excited to keep going through all 4 bottles if I keep getting good results. I'm going to watch the mirror and clean up my diet more to make sure I get the most out of it. I'm initially much more impressed with this version. :)

I'm intrigued as to why I felt more energy, especially mental energy after dosing. I usually have a permanent brain fog that lasts until lunch time most days. I'l post an update later on wether these effects continue as well as any recomp effects.
Great initiative on reading the manual and info in order to customize a dosing scheme!

:thumbsup:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have two opened bottles of ap both half full or more. tryin to get them off my hands..
Throw them up in the Supplement Auction portion of the site, i am sure you could get them off pretty easily...

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
No; you do not want to go hypo. If you go hypo, you will want to consume more carbohydrates to maintain homeostasis.
Exactly. You don't want to get Hypo. I just used it as a reference comparing feelings from old batch and new. I could take 1 of the original 500mg APs and not get hypo even if I didn't eat period. I would get symptoms of going hypo after not eating for 30 min only when taking 2 pills of the old. This time with the new batch of 750mg I began to feel hypo at 30 min after only 1 pill.

Again, going Hypo was just a reference point for me to judge the effectivess of AP.

Reference the AP manual for dosing sugguestions and expectations. Per the manual I waited for the 30-45 minute window after dosing to take my shake instead of the normal 15 minutes because of my body's reaction to, or processing of carbohydrates. Once I started to feel a little hypo right at 30 min I started downing my shake.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly. You don't want to get Hypo. I just used it as a reference comparing feelings from old batch and new. I could take 1 of the original 500mg APs and not get hypo even if I didn't eat period. I would get symptoms of going hypo after not eating for 30 min only when taking 2 pills of the old. This time with the new batch of 750mg I began to feel hypo at 30 min after only 1 pill.

Again, going Hypo was just a reference point for me to judge the effectivess of AP.

Reference the AP manual for dosing sugguestions and expectations. Per the manual I waited for the 30-45 minute window after dosing to take my shake instead of the normal 15 minutes because of my body's reaction to, or processing of carbohydrates. Once I started to feel a little hypo right at 30 min I started downing my shake.
Very good post...

xfiles

Banned
Awards
Sounds like to much work. Plus I don't want to mess with my insulin anyway. I think I'm going to pass. Thanks guys...

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like to much work. Plus I don't want to mess with my insulin anyway. I think I'm going to pass. Thanks guys...
Well, I understand and appreciate your concern, but the little work involved with maximizing AP's potential is a small price to pay for literally altering the way your body uses energy. In fact, Anabolic Pump works independently of Insulin via energy modulating mechanisms; it changes the way your body uses fuel for the better. In terms of effect on Insulin, it will lead to an aggregate decrease in Serum Insulin which is a good, healthy thing occurrence.

Keep in mind that all goals require the necessary work to achieve them. Despite our culture of instant gratification, all things worth possessing are products of passion and dedication; the work involved with Anabolic Pump is merely a small part of the larger passion for fitness as a whole. Spending a small portion of your day intuitively dosing a product vs., completely altering the manner in which your body uses energy seems like a simple comparison to make.

xfiles

Banned
Awards
Well, I understand and appreciate your concern, but the little work involved with maximizing AP's potential is a small price to pay for literally altering the way your body uses energy. In fact, Anabolic Pump works independently of Insulin via energy modulating mechanisms; it changes the way your body uses fuel for the better. In terms of effect on Insulin, it will lead to an aggregate decrease in Serum Insulin which is a good, healthy thing occurrence.

Keep in mind that all goals require the necessary work to achieve them. Despite our culture of instant gratification, all things worth possessing are products of passion and dedication; the work involved with Anabolic Pump is merely a small part of the larger passion for fitness as a whole. Spending a small portion of your day intuitively dosing a product vs., completely altering the manner in which your body uses energy seems like a simple comparison to make.
Simple? Yes, Until you find out it gives you diabetes in 5 years....

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually, Diabetes is a disease characterized by inefficient energy metabolism. Considering Anabolic Pump's MOA's do not work through negative feedback, and push your body in the opposite direction, that is highly unlikely. :thumbsup:

IF you actually took time to educate yourself instead quessing on how the supplement works, but in your case, I suggest sticking to good old food.

Actually, Diabetes is a disease characterized by inefficient energy metabolism. Considering Anabolic Pump's MOA's do not work through negative feedback, and push your body in the opposite direction, that is highly unlikely. :thumbsup:

Remember those eight ball fortune teller toys that you shake and it reveals the future after you ask it a question.

His name is xfiles so not a huge stretch.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The notion or suggestion that Anabolic Pump may provoke diabetes is far-fetched. It works independently of insulin levels. As you are aware, diabetes, especially Type I, is an autoimmune disease. Autoimmune disorders are generally triggered by malfunction of deep cellular processes, programming the body to basically attack itself! In the case of Insulin Dependent Diabetes Milletus, Juvenile Onset Diabetic Milletus, or Type I diabetes, the body erroneously regards the beta cells of the islets of Langerhans (the insulin producing tissue) situated in the pancreas as foreign entities and attacks them. The result is an inability of the body to metabolize carbohydrates due to insulin deficiency. Type II diabetes, on the other hand, results from a deep malfunction in metabolic processes at the cellular level, leading to a loss in insulin sensitivity.
While all this is well-known, it is important for an understanding of the role of Anabolic Pump in glucose metabolism and insulin synthesis. Anabolic Pump leads to improved cellular insulin sensitivity! How? It has been established that insulin receptors are resilient. This means that during times of low serum/blood insulin levels, the insulin receptors adjust to up-regulate insulin sensitivity, leading to better blood sugar management with a low percentage of the insulin that would otherwise have been needed. This means that, by optimizing glucose uptake in skeletal muscle cells (but not in adipose tissue), completely independent of insulin, Anabolic Pump ensures lower insulin secretion is required than is usually the case, leading to enhanced cellular insulin sensitivity. So, without going into further details, Anabolic Pump is extremely unlikely to create any dysfunction in insulin metabolism.

Last edited:
borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The notion or suggestion that Anabolic Pump may provoke diabetes is far-fetched. It works independently of insulin levels. As you are aware, diabetes, especially Type I, is an autoimmune disease. Autoimmune disorders are generally triggered by malfunction of deep cellular processes, programming the body to basically attack itself! In the case of Insulin Dependent Diabetes Milletus, Juvenile Onset Diabetic Milletus, or Type I diabetes, the body erroneously regards the beta cells of the islets of Langerhans (the insulin producing tissue) situated in the pancreas as foreign entities and attacks them. The result is an inability of the body to metabolize carbohydrates due to insulin deficiency. Type II diabetes, on the other hand, results from a deep malfunction in metabolic processes at the cellular level, leading to a loss in insulin sensitivity.
While all this is well-known, it is important for an understanding of the role of Anabolic Pump in glucose metabolism and insulin synthesis. Anabolic Pump leads to improved cellular insulin sensitivity! How? It has been established that insulin receptors are resilient. This means that during times of low serum/blood insulin levels, the insulin receptors adjust to up-regulate insulin sensitivity, leading to better blood sugar management with a low percentage of the insulin that would otherwise have been needed. This means that, by optimizing glucose uptake in skeletal muscle cells (but not in adipose tissue), completely independent of insulin, lower insulin secretion is required than is usually the case, leading to enhanced cellular insulin sensitivity. Without going into further details, Anabolic Pump is extremely unlikely to create any dysfunction in insulin metabolism.
Very important concepts to understand.
Great post.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
wow 4 pages long, you would think AP is good stuff or something

While all this is well-known, it is important for an understanding of the role of Anabolic Pump in glucose metabolism and insulin synthesis. Anabolic Pump leads to improved cellular insulin sensitivity! How? It has been established that insulin receptors are resilient. This means that during times of low serum/blood insulin levels, the insulin receptors adjust to up-regulate insulin sensitivity, leading to better blood sugar management with a low percentage of the insulin that would otherwise have been needed. This means that, by optimizing glucose uptake in skeletal muscle cells (but not in adipose tissue), completely independent of insulin, lower insulin secretion is required than is usually the case, leading to enhanced cellular insulin sensitivity. Without going into further details, Anabolic Pump is extremely unlikely to create any dysfunction in insulin metabolism.
As bodybuilders who often EAT alot and not always so healthy. The constant excretion of Insulin can become inflammatory(inflamation leads to a host of bad events within the body like Disease and aging).

In 5 years, AP will keep you healthier and possibly younger.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
.... The constant excretion of Insulin can become inflammatory(inflamation leads to a host of bad events within the body like Disease and aging).....
Exactly. It has been established that swings in blood sugar levels (say from hypoglycemia to hyperglycemia) within a short period of time can be fatal. In particular, hyperinsulemia ensures that even tissues that do not require insulin end up getting it. This can lead to kidney damage, ocular vessel damage, cardiovascular malfunction, compromising of nitric-oxide function (leading to vasoconstriction and platelet damage), and so on. It is easy to see how insulin insensitivity can be lethal.

xfiles

Banned
Awards
Remember those eight ball fortune teller toys that you shake and it reveals the future after you ask it a question.

His name is xfiles so not a huge stretch.
Relax you ****ing dickhead, You responded 3 times and your a boot licking board rep. It was a generalization. I,m not saying it causes diabetes specifically but It could have unwanted?unknown/hidden side effects. I've been using supplements damn near 20 years you ****. In my experience the better something works the more harmful it is most times. No matter what the suck pump company boy salesman like you say. What do you think everything in the supplement business is rosy, everything works as promised and nothing bad ever happened to anyone? I'm not one of your teenage fan base that believes your endless lines of bullshit so the next time you have something to say to me don't. Otherwise I'll hunt you down and kill you....

Dickhead,

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Relax you ****ing dickhead, You responded 3 times and your a boot licking board rep. It was a generalization. I,m not saying it causes diabetes specifically but It could have unwanted?unknown/hidden side effects. I've been using supplements damn near 20 years you ****. In my experience the better something works the more harmful it is most times. No matter what the suck pump company boy salesman like you say. What do you think everything in the supplement business is rosy, everything works as promised and nothing bad ever happened to anyone? I'm not one of your teenage fan base that believes your endless lines of bullshit so the next time you have something to say to me don't. Otherwise I'll hunt you down and kill you....

Dickhead,
That is very strong language, Sir! Name-calling of this type is not condoned here. Concentrate on facts, or relax. Such comments are completely out of place. As it turns out, your target happens to own USPLabs, and is not any board rep. Even if he were, you should not address anyone as you did. Not to mention dropping threats to kill someone! Outrageous!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Dickhead,

:toofunny:

Hope you enjoy'd your stay.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Someone please take out the trash! Nonsense like that is definately not needed around here.