Anabolic Pump I love you....

Korben

Korben

Awards
Hey guys.. still working on my summer cut and just started taking Anabolic Pump. All I can say is this stuff is absolutely a MUST!! Wish I would have bought more than one bottle when it was on sale.. maybe it will be on sale again in the next couple weeks. HINT HINT!!! The first work outs with AP i have went for more reps on everything and Demolished my HIIT cardio.. It was like my body could not get enough. After 10 2 minute sprints with 1 min low intensity on the elliptical, which is usually what I do for HIIT. I jumped rope for 20 minute 1 minute on 1 minute off. I felt like Rocky... I love this product. You owe it to yourself to try it even at the normal price.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AP is worth its price. I really don't mind at all paying full price for something as useful as Anabolic Pump!

pride515

Awards
Does anyone ever feel a bit lethargic after taking AP? I have in the past, even though I ate my carbs exactly 15 min after I took it. Is that common or no?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
It is a very useful supplement! I've found though that for me personally, even though the directions on the bottle say wait only 15min prior to eating, I get much better results if I wait 30-45min after I ingest AP.
i know what you mean. wait 30 min and your a hungry fker ready to eat like a madman.

pride515

Awards
No, actually the feeling intensifies after ingesting the carbs.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is a very useful supplement! I've found though that for me personally, even though the directions on the bottle say wait only 15min prior to eating, I get much better results if I wait 30-45min after I ingest AP.
Im in the same boat - Ive been taking AP and PSlin for about 6 months now, and stretch out the time to 25-30 min.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe not enough carbs?? :)
Good question. The hypoglycemic condition should not remain after eating a carbohydrate-rich meal.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, the correct timing appears to be different for different folks. The 15-minute recommendation, is, I believe, what works in the average case. Fortunately, there is a timing window, say 15-45 minutes, so people can experiment what suits them best. One particular property of Anabolic Pump that impresses me is its versatility. It can be used effectively for both weight (fat) loss/cutting and for bulking.

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
Yes, the correct timing appears to be different for different folks. The 15-minute recommendation, is, I believe, what works in the average case. Fortunately, there is a timing window, say 15-45 minutes, so people can experiment what suits them best. One particular property of Anabolic Pump that impresses me is its versatility. It can be used effectively for both weight (fat) loss/cutting and for bulking.
agreed on that.. :D once I used AP with 20-30 grams carbs for 2 weeks for fatloss, and it worked very well!!! and no hypo at all.. lucky me :D

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Gosh I got 2 bottles of AP sitting in my room.....waiting to use em AGH.

Boyders

Boyders

Awards
  • Established
Would one still run a calorie deficit to cut with it, or maintenance or even just above maintenance or what?

I mean, if I take 1 scoop of waxy maize with it 3 times a day and only have those carbs, because I'm cutting, would that still meet it's dietary needs?

Korben

Korben

Awards
That is actually a really good question. I am also cutting right now and as of right now I am still going deficient as far as calories go.

Maxwell600

Maxwell600

Awards
  • Established
yeah im doing about 160g pro, 130, carbs, 30g fat, how should i take it?

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would one still run a calorie deficit to cut with it, or maintenance or even just above maintenance or what?

I mean, if I take 1 scoop of waxy maize with it 3 times a day and only have those carbs, because I'm cutting, would that still meet it's dietary needs?
If using AP at maintenance or just above you should note an improved recomp effect, but for pure fatloss stay below maintenance. Although, some will see great fatloss benefits above maintenance.

Not sure how well WMS would work with every dosage. I prefer whole grain complex sources.

Last edited:

-bman-

Awards
do they have a new formula? cause i took it a couple years back and got nothing?

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
yea Im using it on a bulk right now and its nothing short of amazing.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
agreed on that.. :D once I used AP with 20-30 grams carbs for 2 weeks for fatloss, and it worked very well!!! and no hypo at all.. lucky me :D
What's really interesting, and I've mentioned this in the AP results thread, is that I believe AP actually PREVENTS me from going hypo now. It's nuts. I'm not proud about any point where I go this long without food, but I've found myself unable to eat (no acceptable food around) for over 4 hours on consecutive weekends. Normally, I would be dizzy, weak, lethargic, and moving like a sloth until I get food in me. But after 2 bottles of AP (starting third very soon thanks to the July 4 sale), I do not feel hypo at all anymore! I am not sure if I can fully attribute AP to the solution, but I cannot think of any change that I have made that might have done it.

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
Whats in it

i looked it up on a couple websites and they don't list the ingredients....just a bunch of testimonials. Sounds like i need to get jug of the ap stuff. Is pre workout, post, both what???
thanks

What's really interesting, and I've mentioned this in the AP results thread, is that I believe AP actually PREVENTS me from going hypo now. It's nuts. I'm not proud about any point where I go this long without food, but I've found myself unable to eat (no acceptable food around) for over 4 hours on consecutive weekends. Normally, I would be dizzy, weak, lethargic, and moving like a sloth until I get food in me. But after 2 bottles of AP (starting third very soon thanks to the July 4 sale), I do not feel hypo at all anymore! I am not sure if I can fully attribute AP to the solution, but I cannot think of any change that I have made that might have done it.
Its amazing fat loss/muscle preservation suppelment at 20-30 grams of carbs after an initial carb loading phase and allows you to load 2-3 times a week and lose fat like crazy.

Once you learn AP and your body, you can gain muscle and lose fat at amazing rates.

You are basically becomming carbohydrate efficient so all 30 grams go where it needs to go.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i looked it up on a couple websites and they don't list the ingredients....just a bunch of testimonials. Sounds like i need to get jug of the ap stuff. Is pre workout, post, both what???
thanks
You can find the ingredients below the image of the product in this link:

http://anabolicminds.com/store/1211.html

Concerning your question, not sure what you are asking but you use this product in the morning before breakfast, before your pre-workout meal, and before your post-workout meal or a meal later in the day.

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
thanks

okay, thanks, i wasn't sure if it was just another noxplode or s250 knock off. sounds pretty scientific, im definately gonna try it out.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
okay, thanks, i wasn't sure if it was just another noxplode or s250 knock off. sounds pretty scientific, im definately gonna try it out.

uh this is nothing like NOXPLO

Its a supplement you can take 15-45 minutes before a meal(I think it works best at diff times for diff peeps) that has carbs and you would do so split 3 times throughout the day, I wouldn't do it super close together either. It basically routes all the carbs into what you want, such as muscle, and acts as a preventative against fat storage.

btw NOXPLO makes you fat :thumbsup: sugar

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I believe it has 5-6 life span in the body... correct me if I'm wrong...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Man can I put away a decent size meal on this stuff!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
just wondering if you run something like AX's Trisorb...would that extend the AP in your system?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just wondering if you run something like AX's Trisorb...would that extend the AP in your system?
It may extend the elimination half-life of the compounds, but it would not necessarily extend and/or enhance the capabilities of said compounds. Some of the energy expenditure mechanisms AP modulates are rate-limited by several factors; the phosphorylation of glucose, for example. Therefore glucose uptake in skeletal muscle may not necessarily be increased by increasing the product half-life.

In terms of FA oxidation and lipolysis however, extending the half-life may exert more tangential effects by further decreasing transcriptional control over key lipogenic enzymes. Or, in way simpler terms, the antilipogenic effects of AP are not as rate-limited as the glucose uptake, and therefore extending the half-life may help further attenuate adipose synthesis, accumulation, and hypertrophy.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
would it be better to run ap apart from pslin or to run them together? they appear to be somewhat of the same product just in different dosings and uses

chim_chim

Awards
Mulletsoldier (or anyone else qualified to answer), do you see any longterm health issues with taking AP (or Yellow Gold, or banaba extract). Similarly, is there any reason that the glut4 effects would attenuate over time?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mulletsoldier (or anyone else qualified to answer), do you see any longterm health issues with taking AP (or Yellow Gold, or banaba extract). Similarly, is there any reason that the glut4 effects would attenuate over time?
Firstly, I do not feel AP/Lagerstroemia/Phellodenron pose any long-term adverse health effects; rather, I would say the opposite. By mitigating lower LDL and plasma triglyceride levels, AP may attenuate cardiac impingements; it is a potent anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial agent, and prevents the gross accumulation and hypertrophy of lipids. Further, improving Insulin Sensitivity is probably the greatest long term health benefit.

On the note of MGU (muscle glucose uptake), it is very possible the body may acclimate itself to the effects of the compounds in question. However, I can say from personal experience, I have been using AP steadily since October 2007, and am still receiving potent MGU and anti-lipogenic effects.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
would it be better to run ap apart from pslin or to run them together? they appear to be somewhat of the same product just in different dosings and uses
What is your primary goal panther? Performance, or aesthetics?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
It may extend the elimination half-life of the compounds, but it would not necessarily extend and/or enhance the capabilities of said compounds. Some of the energy expenditure mechanisms AP modulates are rate-limited by several factors; the phosphorylation of glucose, for example. Therefore glucose uptake in skeletal muscle may not necessarily be increased by increasing the product half-life.

In terms of FA oxidation and lipolysis however, extending the half-life may exert more tangential effects by further decreasing transcriptional control over key lipogenic enzymes. Or, in way simpler terms, the antilipogenic effects of AP are not as rate-limited as the glucose uptake, and therefore extending the half-life may help further attenuate adipose synthesis, accumulation, and hypertrophy.
Very much appreciated! Thank you

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Potent anti-inflammatory? What effect would that have in using X Factor in conjunction with AP?
When I researched AA's and Phellodendron's contraindications, it didn't seem they were mitigating the same pathways. Play on BC!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Potent anti-inflammatory? What effect would that have in using X Factor in conjunction with AP?
Using them together right now! Having great results :thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Using them together right now! Having great results :thumbsup:
Makes sense. Anabolic Pump is unlikely to interfere with the three key expressions of the arachidonic-acid inflammatory pathway: cyclooxygenase-1 (COX-1), cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2), and 5-lipooxygenase (5-LOX).

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Makes sense. Anabolic Pump is unlikely to interfere with the three key expressions of the arachidonic-acid inflammatory pathway: cyclooxygenase-1 (COX-1), cyclooxygenase-2, and 5-lipooxygenase.
:blink: :D

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
What is your primary goal panther? Performance, or aesthetics?
haha well you know... the usual... i just want everything all at once:icon_lol:

jk,but at this point pry goin a lil more towards the aesthetics side of it

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
haha well you know... the usual... i just want everything all at once:icon_lol:

jk,but at this point pry goin a lil more towards the aesthetics side of it
Haha, don't we all ?! I want to cut more, but then again, I want to get stronger and gain some muscle . . can't I have the whole tri-fecta ?! :think:

- I'm damn happy I picked up two bottles of AP after reading this thread along with most other AP-covering thread on this board. Feedback is primarily very positive.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
mulletsoldier i saw somewhere where you recommended the ap week 1-2/ ap and pslin 3-4/pslin 5-6/ ap and psolin 7-8... what kind of goals would that be most suited for?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mulletsoldier i saw somewhere where you recommended the ap week 1-2/ ap and pslin 3-4/pslin 5-6/ ap and psolin 7-8... what kind of goals would that be most suited for?
That was more or less to prevent tolerance build-up, as there is only one mutually inclusive ingredient between the two. If I recall correctly, that particular suggestion was made to a member in the light of continually using each supplements.

In short form, Anabolic Pump is far more suited for continual and gradual aesthetic improvement due to its potent anti-lipogenic activity, combined with fundamental AMPk mitigated MGU (muscle glucose uptake). The attenuation of lipid biosynthesis, accumulation and hypertrophy, coupled with muscle cell specific glucose uptake stimulation creates the perfect storm for tissue recomposition.

On the other hand, P-Slin is a product created for acute and severe MGU to stimulate performance and recovery. While it can be used for aesthetic purposes, it does not mitigate AMPk, and therefore does not greatly increase mitochondrial use of FAs (well, once they're broken down to glycerols), and does not affect lipogenic transcription factors; in other words, it does not directly control the body's ability to synthesize and metabolize stored lipids.

They both are very potent, very effective, and when used in conjunction (my favorite) can produce some amazing results in both respects! :thumbsup: