Anabolic Pump I love you....

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by w3ss View Post
    agreed on that.. once I used AP with 20-30 grams carbs for 2 weeks for fatloss, and it worked very well!!! and no hypo at all.. lucky me
    What's really interesting, and I've mentioned this in the AP results thread, is that I believe AP actually PREVENTS me from going hypo now. It's nuts. I'm not proud about any point where I go this long without food, but I've found myself unable to eat (no acceptable food around) for over 4 hours on consecutive weekends. Normally, I would be dizzy, weak, lethargic, and moving like a sloth until I get food in me. But after 2 bottles of AP (starting third very soon thanks to the July 4 sale), I do not feel hypo at all anymore! I am not sure if I can fully attribute AP to the solution, but I cannot think of any change that I have made that might have done it.


  2. Man I'm hungry.
    •   
       

  3. Whats in it


    i looked it up on a couple websites and they don't list the ingredients....just a bunch of testimonials. Sounds like i need to get jug of the ap stuff. Is pre workout, post, both what???
    thanks
  4. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by SokVichet View Post
    What's really interesting, and I've mentioned this in the AP results thread, is that I believe AP actually PREVENTS me from going hypo now. It's nuts. I'm not proud about any point where I go this long without food, but I've found myself unable to eat (no acceptable food around) for over 4 hours on consecutive weekends. Normally, I would be dizzy, weak, lethargic, and moving like a sloth until I get food in me. But after 2 bottles of AP (starting third very soon thanks to the July 4 sale), I do not feel hypo at all anymore! I am not sure if I can fully attribute AP to the solution, but I cannot think of any change that I have made that might have done it.
    Its amazing fat loss/muscle preservation suppelment at 20-30 grams of carbs after an initial carb loading phase and allows you to load 2-3 times a week and lose fat like crazy.

    Once you learn AP and your body, you can gain muscle and lose fat at amazing rates.

    You are basically becomming carbohydrate efficient so all 30 grams go where it needs to go.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by musclemilk40 View Post
    i looked it up on a couple websites and they don't list the ingredients....just a bunch of testimonials. Sounds like i need to get jug of the ap stuff. Is pre workout, post, both what???
    thanks
    You can find the ingredients below the image of the product in this link:

    http://anabolicminds.com/store/1211.html

    Concerning your question, not sure what you are asking but you use this product in the morning before breakfast, before your pre-workout meal, and before your post-workout meal or a meal later in the day.
    •   
       

  6. thanks


    okay, thanks, i wasn't sure if it was just another noxplode or s250 knock off. sounds pretty scientific, im definately gonna try it out.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by musclemilk40 View Post
    okay, thanks, i wasn't sure if it was just another noxplode or s250 knock off. sounds pretty scientific, im definately gonna try it out.

    uh this is nothing like NOXPLO

    Its a supplement you can take 15-45 minutes before a meal(I think it works best at diff times for diff peeps) that has carbs and you would do so split 3 times throughout the day, I wouldn't do it super close together either. It basically routes all the carbs into what you want, such as muscle, and acts as a preventative against fat storage.

    btw NOXPLO makes you fat sugar

  8. I believe it has 5-6 life span in the body... correct me if I'm wrong...
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Man can I put away a decent size meal on this stuff!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy12 View Post
    I believe it has 5-6 life span in the body... correct me if I'm wrong...
    Yes that is correct. Approximately 4-6 hours is how long Anabolic Pump is active for.

  11. just wondering if you run something like AX's Trisorb...would that extend the AP in your system?
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  12. Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy12 View Post
    just wondering if you run something like AX's Trisorb...would that extend the AP in your system?
    It may extend the elimination half-life of the compounds, but it would not necessarily extend and/or enhance the capabilities of said compounds. Some of the energy expenditure mechanisms AP modulates are rate-limited by several factors; the phosphorylation of glucose, for example. Therefore glucose uptake in skeletal muscle may not necessarily be increased by increasing the product half-life.

    In terms of FA oxidation and lipolysis however, extending the half-life may exert more tangential effects by further decreasing transcriptional control over key lipogenic enzymes. Or, in way simpler terms, the antilipogenic effects of AP are not as rate-limited as the glucose uptake, and therefore extending the half-life may help further attenuate adipose synthesis, accumulation, and hypertrophy.

  13. would it be better to run ap apart from pslin or to run them together? they appear to be somewhat of the same product just in different dosings and uses

  14. Mulletsoldier (or anyone else qualified to answer), do you see any longterm health issues with taking AP (or Yellow Gold, or banaba extract). Similarly, is there any reason that the glut4 effects would attenuate over time?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by chim_chim View Post
    Mulletsoldier (or anyone else qualified to answer), do you see any longterm health issues with taking AP (or Yellow Gold, or banaba extract). Similarly, is there any reason that the glut4 effects would attenuate over time?
    Firstly, I do not feel AP/Lagerstroemia/Phellodenron pose any long-term adverse health effects; rather, I would say the opposite. By mitigating lower LDL and plasma triglyceride levels, AP may attenuate cardiac impingements; it is a potent anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial agent, and prevents the gross accumulation and hypertrophy of lipids. Further, improving Insulin Sensitivity is probably the greatest long term health benefit.

    On the note of MGU (muscle glucose uptake), it is very possible the body may acclimate itself to the effects of the compounds in question. However, I can say from personal experience, I have been using AP steadily since October 2007, and am still receiving potent MGU and anti-lipogenic effects.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    would it be better to run ap apart from pslin or to run them together? they appear to be somewhat of the same product just in different dosings and uses
    What is your primary goal panther? Performance, or aesthetics?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    It may extend the elimination half-life of the compounds, but it would not necessarily extend and/or enhance the capabilities of said compounds. Some of the energy expenditure mechanisms AP modulates are rate-limited by several factors; the phosphorylation of glucose, for example. Therefore glucose uptake in skeletal muscle may not necessarily be increased by increasing the product half-life.

    In terms of FA oxidation and lipolysis however, extending the half-life may exert more tangential effects by further decreasing transcriptional control over key lipogenic enzymes. Or, in way simpler terms, the antilipogenic effects of AP are not as rate-limited as the glucose uptake, and therefore extending the half-life may help further attenuate adipose synthesis, accumulation, and hypertrophy.
    Very much appreciated! Thank you
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  18. Quote Originally Posted by BigBoy12 View Post
    Very much appreciated! Thank you
    Anytime buddy.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    it is a potent anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial agent, and prevents the gross accumulation and hypertrophy of lipids.
    Potent anti-inflammatory? What effect would that have in using X Factor in conjunction with AP?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BigCasino View Post
    Potent anti-inflammatory? What effect would that have in using X Factor in conjunction with AP?
    When I researched AA's and Phellodendron's contraindications, it didn't seem they were mitigating the same pathways. Play on BC!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by BigCasino View Post
    Potent anti-inflammatory? What effect would that have in using X Factor in conjunction with AP?
    Using them together right now! Having great results
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10;
    Using them together right now! Having great results
    Makes sense. Anabolic Pump is unlikely to interfere with the three key expressions of the arachidonic-acid inflammatory pathway: cyclooxygenase-1 (COX-1), cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2), and 5-lipooxygenase (5-LOX).

  23. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Makes sense. Anabolic Pump is unlikely to interfere with the three key expressions of the arachidonic-acid inflammatory pathway: cyclooxygenase-1 (COX-1), cyclooxygenase-2, and 5-lipooxygenase.
    PEScience Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com

  24. what does your meal plan consist of on AP

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    What is your primary goal panther? Performance, or aesthetics?
    haha well you know... the usual... i just want everything all at once

    jk,but at this point pry goin a lil more towards the aesthetics side of it
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Did Anabolic Pump Work for you
    By Distilled Water in forum Supplements
    Replies: 401
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 12:50 PM
  2. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 07:04 AM
  3. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 05:31 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 06:56 PM
Log in
Log in