10 weeks fast ripped?

rocky025

Awards
im at 15% body fat 187lbs and i plan to take HAVOC 4weeks then move into LEAN XTRENMES... you think with a steriod backing me and i can get to 8-10% in 10 weeks of lean bulk/cutting?

this is my thoughts writen down:

plan:
weeks 1-4: Gain 5-10lbs of lean muscle, lose 2-4lbs of fat.
Week 5-10: Gain 1-2lbs Lean Muscle, Lose 10-12lbs of fat

= 180-185 @ 8-10%

i think its plausible but do you guys thin it is?

during havoc should i take it 3500cals during the weeks....
then during lean xtremes take in 2200cals kind of thing like in a regular cutting process?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
im at 15% body fat 187lbs and i plan to take HAVOC 4weeks then move into LEAN XTRENMES... you think with a steriod backing me and i can get to 8-10% in 10 weeks of lean bulk/cutting?

this is my thoughts writen down:

plan:
weeks 1-4: Gain 5-10lbs of lean muscle, lose 2-4lbs of fat.
Week 5-10: Gain 1-2lbs Lean Muscle, Lose 10-12lbs of fat

= 180-185 @ 8-10%

i think its plausible but do you guys thin it is?

during havoc should i take it 3500cals during the weeks....
then during lean xtremes take in 2200cals kind of thing like in a regular cutting process?

coming off too quickly = loss in gains.

do week 1-4 havoc

2 months pct and maintain or even 3 months worth.

month 1 pct
month 2-3 maintain

the way your trying to go at it
you can expect 5-10 pounds mass week 1-4 and all gains loss week 5-10 and some fat loss

Mass takes time, shortcuts dont work even with juice. At least not to such a cut throat degree.

you plan on dropping 10 pounds right after a cycle dude?

after a cycle your body need EXCESS calories when you come off. If you lack in cals expect to lose everything. Also seriously 30 days for 10 pounds... thats 1 pound every 3 days. GL with that while trying to maintain muscle in PCT on low cals. This needs at least 6 months worth of time if you plan on doing it properly.

4 weeks on
4 weeks pct
4-8 weeks maintain
3-4 months cut

If you do try your method good luck. :] Im sure youll get pretty big with your method though.

where do you kids get the idea of steroids = fast mass? It takes probably a year to a year and a half to do this naturally if your a beginner bulk,then cut. With havoc probably half the time, 10 weeks lmao!

rocky025

Awards
aw dude ur scarying me now!!! so what you say i will lose all strength gains/mass gains of doing havoc moving into a cut? i thought i will keep all mass using post cycle support, cycle support, L-TOR, etc and maybe lose 1-2lbs of lean mass.

for diet:
Weeks 1-3 3700cals (havoc)
week 4 3500cals (havoc)
week 5 3250cals (havoc)
week 6 2750cals
week 7 2500cals
week 8 2250cals
week 9 2200cals
week 10 2200cals maybe 2100cals

i plan to really abuse XTEND the BCAA to etc to make sure i keep mass.. etc..

you think it will screw my self of my hard gains? im sick of looking normal...im really strong but got that darn fat covering my amazinnnnggg abs :(

and i just want to blitzkrieg my body lol and get shredded!!!!!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
aw dude ur scarying me now!!! so what you say i will lose all strength gains/mass gains of doing havoc moving into a cut? i thought i will keep all mass using post cycle support, cycle support, L-TOR, etc and maybe lose 1-2lbs of lean mass.

for diet:
Weeks 1-3 3700cals (havoc)
week 4 3500cals (havoc)
week 5 3250cals (havoc)
week 6 2750cals
week 7 2500cals
week 8 2250cals
week 9 2200cals
week 10 2200cals maybe 2100cals

i plan to really abuse XTEND the BCAA to etc to make sure i keep mass.. etc..

you think it will screw my self of my hard gains? im sick of looking normal...im really strong but got that darn fat covering my amazinnnnggg abs :(

and i just want to blitzkrieg my body lol and get shredded!!!!!

10 pounds makes a difference just wont get you shredded and huge.

The reason being is that your introducing an artificial substance into your body. When you come off your body is almost in a WTF what happened state. Doing a cut is extremely unwise especially after epi. Doesnt matter if you abuse xtend or not you WILL lose your gains. If you dont believe me go and try it, you'll not only lose all the mass you gained, youll lose mass you had before. It takes way more than 10 weeks to get big dude. Epi is more of a gradual growing steroid. Doesnt make you look huge, just makes you get bigger at a gradual rate. Probably 4-5 pounds after week two then after week 3 another 3 pounds and finally 2 pounds or so depending on your diet. I see people gain on average 10 pounds.

Try your method though, its all about learning. :]

If you plan on getting ripped for this summer sorry, wont happen maybe next summer youll be ripped and lean but not this one.

rocky025

Awards
where do you kids get the idea of steroids = fast mass? It takes probably a year to a year and a half to do this naturally if your a beginner bulk,then cut. With havoc probably half the time, 10 weeks lmao!
my past: i was 225lbs fat guy with zero muscle!!!! then i cut down to 160lbs with even worse then zero muscle!! then bulked to 180lbs then cut down to 11% body fat weighing 170lbs... then i bulked back too 187lbs.... and here i am after 4 years!

i have always been fat and my passion is to get ripped !!! i guess im obsessed with being ripped! because i have alaways been that fat guy :(

rocky025

Awards
10 pounds makes a difference just wont get you shredded and huge.

The reason being is that your introducing an artificial substance into your body. When you come off your body is almost in a WTF what happened state. Doing a cut is extremely unwise especially after epi. Doesnt matter if you abuse xtend or not you WILL lose your gains. If you dont believe me go and try it, you'll not only lose all the mass you gained, youll lose mass you had before. It takes way more than 10 weeks to get big dude. Epi is more of a gradual growing steroid. Doesnt make you look huge, just makes you get bigger at a gradual rate. Probably 4-5 pounds after week two then after week 3 another 3 pounds and finally 2 pounds or so depending on your diet. I see people gain on average 10 pounds.

Try your method though, its all about learning. :]

If you plan on getting ripped for this summer sorry, wont happen maybe next summer youll be ripped and lean but not this one.
dam. to bad...so i will do what i origanly planned before i had this crazy scheme lol!

Bulk with havoc and continue bulk until November 2008 then in December Cut body fat leaving lots of time to maintain... thx for you help man,, u saved me a lot of grief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur a good guy!

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
my past: i was 225lbs fat guy with zero muscle!!!! then i cut down to 160lbs with even worse then zero muscle!! then bulked to 180lbs then cut down to 11% body fat weighing 170lbs... then i bulked back too 187lbs.... and here i am after 4 years!

i have always been fat and my passion is to get ripped !!! i guess im obsessed with being ripped! because i have alaways been that fat guy :(
fix your diet.

I put on about 25 pounds of just LBM in under a year naturally. I started working out around april last year but I kept partying and drinking. I got serious once the summer started at the end of june. no drinking (AT ALL) less hanging out with friends. I just worked out, went to school and went to work. In that time I went from about 170-224 at my peak. I measured my lean body mass and Im about 180 in LBM. By the time I cut down (properly without losing much mass I hope) ill be around 190-195. Mass takes time. Fix the diet thats important.

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
dam. to bad...so i will do what i origanly planned before i had this crazy scheme lol!

Bulk with havoc and continue bulk until November 2008 then in December Cut body fat leaving lots of time to maintain... thx for you help man,, u saved me a lot of grief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur a good guy!
no problem.

now that sounds like a plan. Dont worry about the summer, you can still go to the beach with a tank top on. I did that last summer. :hammer:

If you bulk properly, youll definately look better next summer. Dont press for time in this game. Doesnt work that way. I was thinking about bulking till dec as well but I decided I already have too much body fat so I need to cut some of it down.

GL. If it makes you feel any better im cutting throughout the summer too so I will miss this summer. Going to lean bulk agian in nov up until march and then slowly cut down till june. Im in the same spot you are bro. Good luck!

rocky025

Awards
yea dude. this game takes too long, its just mean. im sick of being always normal looking.. i want to look ripped.

yup, so this summer will be a fat one again and then the next summers+ will be me jacked as fack!

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
I think you should deffinately take the longer road to your goals. I would use a slightly different method though. I would do cut with your havoc cycle.... or even swap it for some hdrol, then I would lean bulk for another 2-3months before recoming a little. The initial cut should get you the look your are going for, and then if you have your diet really in check you can lean bulk with very, very minimal fat gain. I mean, I usually only cut about 10lbs once a year... the rest I am either recomping or lean bulking. I think that in your case you might be better suited to use the steroids to aid in a hard cut. Or better yet, it doesnt sound like you really have your diet all figured out yet. I would read more about dieting and experiment to see what your body reacts to.... then you should be able to bulk with minimal fat gain or cut with minimal muscle loss. Diet is king when it comes to bodybuilding.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
I dont know what most people here think about t-nation, but they really do have quite a few good articles specifically relating to diet.