- 03-28-2008, 11:16 AM
I am planning ahead for my spring cutting stack and looking for advice.
I was planning on using the following supplements
1. RPN---love this stuff
3. DCP- Never used before and was curious if there are any sides i should be worried about ???
Supplements i run year round.
Protein, CoQ10 or ubiquinol, Green tea, Now ADAM, Spirulina, NOW Super EFA and Chocamine.
- 03-28-2008, 02:52 PM
Should be a great stack. There aren't any sides with DCP that I have experienced while taking it. Perhaps, if you are particularly sensitive to TTA you may get some cramping. Personally, I liked DCP at a higher dosage (9 caps a day), but then again I am a heavier individual.
03-28-2008, 03:22 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By DreamWeaver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 29Last Post: 04-25-2003, 08:31 AM
- By patrol in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 04-09-2003, 03:46 PM
- By primal1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-14-2003, 06:57 PM
- By DreamWeaver in forum SupplementsReplies: 23Last Post: 02-12-2003, 09:12 AM
- By DrSiaca in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 12-06-2002, 03:39 PM