- 03-28-2008, 12:16 PM
I am planning ahead for my spring cutting stack and looking for advice.
I was planning on using the following supplements
1. RPN---love this stuff
3. DCP- Never used before and was curious if there are any sides i should be worried about ???
Supplements i run year round.
Protein, CoQ10 or ubiquinol, Green tea, Now ADAM, Spirulina, NOW Super EFA and Chocamine.
- 03-28-2008, 03:52 PM
Should be a great stack. There aren't any sides with DCP that I have experienced while taking it. Perhaps, if you are particularly sensitive to TTA you may get some cramping. Personally, I liked DCP at a higher dosage (9 caps a day), but then again I am a heavier individual.
03-28-2008, 04:22 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Naberious in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2010, 08:48 AM
- By pizzathehut in forum SupplementsReplies: 31Last Post: 08-04-2008, 09:52 AM
- By KingofMinot in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2008, 11:16 PM
- By Saurabh in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-20-2008, 05:35 PM
- By hawks31 in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 01-05-2008, 03:47 PM