Wrote up Test + Var cutting stack. Is it decent?

striple120

Awards
To preface, I am 5'10" 190 pounds at around 15-16 percent body fat.
I've done some a few test-only cycles but never added a secondary into the stack.

Its a 12 week cycle,

350mg test e for the entire 12 weeks, and 40mg var starting at week 6, so 6 weeks of that. All of this along with .5mg arimidex EOD and a liver supplement.

The PCT would be 5 weeks

Week 1;40mg Novladex ED
Week 2;30mg Novla ED, 25mg Clomid 3x/WK
Week 3;20mg Novla ED, 25mg Clomid 2x/WK
Week 4;10mg Novla ED, 20mg Clomid 1x/WK
Week 5; 5mg Novla ED

Decent?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you need an A.i when your test is that low? ( >500)

striple120

Awards
Would you recommend upping the test a little? I figured I'd be conservative on the test on the cut.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Would you recommend upping the test a little? I figured I'd be conservative on the test on the cut.
No, he would reccomend you don't take a ai unless you need it. You want estrogen in a healthy range. Or a range where you get no side effects. So if 350 test dosent cause you high estrogen side effects then why would you take a ai?

Get what I'm saying...

striple120

Awards
Yeah absolutely, I was asking if it would be beneficial as well to go for a little bit higher dosage as well, maybe like 400 or 450. Thanks for the reply man!

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
Other peoples opinion may differ but if it was me I would drop some body fat before hopping on a cycle

striple120

Awards
I haven't gotten my BF% measured in a little bit so those numbers may be a little high. Last measurement was about 3 or 4 months ago. I'm getting it measured next week so I'll know for sure then. What % did you have in mind?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dunno, I think 15%+ bfat might be a little high to jump on a cycle and bulk, but as a starting point for a cutting cycle its not so much. Depends how aggressive you plan on your deficit being over the 12 weeks.

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
Personally I would like to be at around 11-12. But I’m still learning about everything I’m sure some guys with more experience will chime in

ZLB70

ZLB70

Awards
I dunno, I think 15%+ bfat might be a little high to jump on a cycle and bulk, but as a starting point for a cutting cycle its not so much. Depends how aggressive you plan on your deficit being over the 12 weeks.
I skipped the part where it was for a cut lol my bad

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let’s start with the more important factors for a cut……What does your diet look like? What’s your training program look like? Both of those are much more important than what or how much to take on a cycle for a bulk or a cut. You can’t build a house without a good foundation or plan. Too many guys believe just doing steroids will build the muscle without the proper work, that’s why we see so many that say they do steroids but you wouldn’t know it when you look at their results. There are truly no shortcuts, it takes time.
Give us a little more information, that way we don’t just give generic answers. It gives us a better idea of how to help.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Let’s start with the more important factors for a cut……What does your diet look like? What’s your training program look like? Both of those are much more important than what or how much to take on a cycle for a bulk or a cut. You can’t build a house without a good foundation or plan. Too many guys believe just doing steroids will build the muscle without the proper work, that’s why we see so many that say they do steroids but you wouldn’t know it when you look at their results. There are truly no shortcuts, it takes time.
Give us a little more information, that way we don’t just give generic answers. It gives us a better idea of how to help.
This☝

striple120

Awards
Currently I do a 6 day split. Its really a 3 day split but I do different exercises on the other days.

Back, Traps, Biceps, Forearms 2x/WK
Chest, Shoulders, Triceps 2x/WK
Quads, Hamstrings, Calves, Abs 2x/Wk

For my diet, right now I'm getting around 2500-3000 calories a day, with around 250-300 grams of protein, 200-300 grams of carbs, and 50-100 grams of fats.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Assuming you stick to your diet EVERY day of every month yea I like it i would just up the test a little. But if 350 works for you with no sides that's better than going to 500 but then having to add an a.i. I do like the fact your taking your second cycle slow by only adding 1 more compound. That shows us you've done atleast some research. Most guys on their second cycle want to add deca tren and an oral just because they think well I've done a test only cycle so now I'm ready for the whole kitchen sink