Natty Stack for cutting?

Aar0n58

Awards
I’ve got about 9 weeks left on my cut and was wondering if I would benefit from this stack now, or if I should wait until I plan on putting on size again.

It would be: Epiplex/Urolithin-B XT/Anabolic Effect/Dim

Thoughts?

Aar0n58

Awards
I'd lean twords something like yohimbine and maybe a multi compound fat burner that contains mitoburn
I currently already take 5mg of Yohimbine every morning. Currently weight is still dropping and I have been looking leaner. I guess with the stack I listed, it was more for maintaining fullness and tissue as well as slightly improving body composition. I should've specified I’m not necessarily looking for just a fat burner, but more curious about if I would benefit from what I listed, even in a deficit.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yohimbine HCL + 1g L-tyrosine + 200mg caffeine, must be used prior to fasted cardio, completely fasted, no questions...only drink water, nothing else, no aminos, no gum, nothing

also, id consider using EC (aspirin is unnecessary) for the E, you want either Bronkaid or Primatene 25mg daily combined with 200g caffeine.

also, consider the following supps:
Evmuse - DCP, Ep[itome, Brite, Ammo
SNS - Paradoxine, Mitoburn, Recomp 20
Nuethix - liposomal L-carnitine or
Amino Pure: Injectable L-Carnitine

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Evmuse - DCP, Ep[itome, Brite, Ammo
Agreed with this! Evomuse has a lot of quality product to aid in that department. We also carry a lot of them at Strong now.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I should've specified I’m not necessarily looking for just a fat burner, but more curious about if I would benefit from what I listed, even in a deficit.
I dont doubt you will get benefits from them in a defecit. Muscle fullness, muscle retention and strength retention would be effects id expect.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Are essential aminos enough to negate yohimbine's effectiveness before fasted cardio?
I'm sure I will get some back lash on this but I see no issues with taking yohimbine and then sipping amino during my fasted cardio. It'd technically not fasted but the yohimbine is still doing its thing as far as I'm aware

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea I agree, and that's what I do too. I have a hard time believing aminos would create an insulin response large enough to prevent yohimbine's fat liberation effects, if they'd even create any insulin response at all.
it is my understanding that yes, EAA will absolutely create an insulin response albeit probably small, but even the slightest bit of insulin will negate the fat mobilization effects of yohimbine. That said, why take a chance, it is still going to make you feel like **** either way, so might as well do everything you can to maximize its effectiveness. I mean is it that difficult to just do the fasted cardio and then eat / drink?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve got about 9 weeks left on my cut and was wondering if I would benefit from this stack now, or if I should wait until I plan on putting on size again.

Thoughts?
I think its a great stack that can help you in a lot of ways. It should be able to help build or retain muscle, improve strength and endurance, and can also help with you getting leaner as well.

The only change I would make is that I'm not a fan of DIM; I would opt for Inhibit-E when you run out of DIM. Inhibit-E has I3C in it rather than DIM plus some other great estrogen control ingredients. I'm using Inhibit-E now as part of an intensive fat loss stack myself.

I currently already take 5mg of Yohimbine every morning. Currently weight is still dropping and I have been looking leaner. I guess with the stack I listed, it was more for maintaining fullness and tissue as well as slightly improving body composition. I should've specified I’m not necessarily looking for just a fat burner, but more curious about if I would benefit from what I listed, even in a deficit.
I think it will definitely help you maintain fullness and enhance body-composition.

I think you would absolutely benefit from it in a deficit; and with Urolithin-B XT we get a lot of feedback on it from people saying that it helps them lean out even when they're not trying to.

I dont doubt you will get benefits from them in a defecit. Muscle fullness, muscle retention and strength retention would be effects id expect.
I'm glad you replied. I know that you're super regimented yourself and have had great results with Anabolic Effect and Epi-Plex while getting leaner or staying super lean.

Aar0n58

Awards

Thoughts?
I think its a great stack that can help you in a lot of ways. It should be able to help build or retain muscle, improve strength and endurance, and can also help with you getting leaner as well.

The only change I would make is that I'm not a fan of DIM; I would opt for Inhibit-E when you run out of DIM. Inhibit-E has I3C in it rather than DIM plus some other great estrogen control ingredients. I'm using Inhibit-E now as part of an intensive fat loss stack myself.

I think it will definitely help you maintain fullness and enhance body-composition.

I think you would absolutely benefit from it in a deficit; and with Urolithin-B XT we get a lot of feedback on it from people saying that it helps them lean out even when they're not trying to.
I ended up going with: AE/UroBXT/MitoBurnXT/Paradoxine.

I ended up adding some non stim fat burners. I enjoy my caffeine throughout the day (coffee, energy drinks, or pre) so I didn’t want to add anything that’s a stimulant.
Hoping to see some decent results in the next couple months

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a nice set up. Interested to see what kind of results you get from it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I ended up adding some non stim fat burners. I enjoy my caffeine throughout the day (coffee, energy drinks, or pre) so I didn’t want to add anything that’s a stimulant.
Hoping to see some decent results in the next couple months
That should be an absolutely awesome stack for you. I really hope that you enjoy it.

It's very common to hear reports from people on both Anabolic Effect and Urolithin-B XT about losing fat, even if they aren't trying to.

If you do decide to add another stim free fat burner to the mix, Lean Edge would be an awesome choice. I'm doing a very intensive cutting supplement regimen myself right now and I consider Lean Edge to be the heart of it.