Best.Supplements.for.Strenght?

MMABoxing

Awards
Well as most of you guys know I'm in mixed martial arts training. I want to know what would be the best Supplement(s) to take that will help with strength ovb. hard workouts but what would help the best.

if you have any questions PM me.

Thanks

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, I have several logs about my progress with NHA supplements. Quit being a lazy ass and do your research.

IRISHRYG

Board Supporter
Awards
NOS ether from get diesel has given my great strenght gains.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
New Powerfull was where I saw the greatest strength increases (its really the only supplement I have taken for strength for a decent amount of time at the moment.) However I am also likeing RPM.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
NOS ether from get diesel has given my great strenght gains.
I haven't tried it but I've heard NOS Ether gives some real quality strength gains.

But like that other post said, do some research. I think you're new here but that doesn't absolve you from doing some of your own legwork (also re: your nitrotech/celltech and igf-2 questions). Welcome, though.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great options mentioned so far. Creatine, Citrulline Malate, Beta Alanine, Rhodiola Rosea, and so on are some others.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SyntheSIZE
Scivation's Beta Alanine and Citrulline malate

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MAN Clout
MAN Body Octane
USPLabs Anabolic Pump
USPLabs PowerFULL
USPLabs SuperCissus RX
Controlled Labs Purple Wraath
Scivation XTEND

Colden

Colden

Nimbus Nutrition Co-Founder
Awards
Here is what I use.

BCAAs 25g daily (Excell by Anabolic Innovations)
Swell
Poseidon
Whey Isolate

I have also used Epistane the 4 weeks before a fight. It seemed to work great for me... 2nd round knockout!!!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I've used Incarnate and Carnage. Both are VERY cost effective strength/endurance enhancers.

MMABoxing

Awards
^^nice I was just looking at, Incarnate what exatcly is it what benefits do you get out of it. Max genetic strength lol

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Increased muscle carnosine levels, some testosterone increases, I got some energy from it, and my joints weren't killing me. Good pumps too.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
im looking at incarnate and im 17 so you know i wanna be careful around supplements other than whey and creatine. you think it would be ok to take at my age?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, you're ok at 17. Incarnate is good stuff.

lightemup

lightemup

Awards
  • Established
alright coolio. im trying to decide between incarnate or clout....this will be a battle.