support throught out cycle

cycle support- 2 servings a day
L- taurine

PCT

PCT advanced by AX
Retain 2 by AX
thrown in at week 3
creatine

am i missing anything? what do you guys think?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
thats gonna be one intense cycle my man... i personally wouldnt do 7 weeks with a methyl but thats just me...what cutting the phera to just Weeks 1-3 then starting Week 4 taper down the phera to 10mg and start the Havoc at 20 then do that....then start increasing the havoc all the way to 40mg by week 7...but continuesly increasing the dosage of milk thistle and whatever else support u got going on

oh yeah and for post cycle therapy try to get ur hands on a SERM but if not try like hyperdrol and retain2 and post cycle therapy...its gonna hard to keep the gains u just made...

Motox

Awards
  • Established
3 things:

1: move this to steroid section
2: you are gonna get so flammed for this
3: you need to at least do a lil research ax advanced pct is nowhere near strong enough for that cycle, and that is basically a liver and testical assasination attempt, what did they ever do to you?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You aren't going to run a SERM for PCT? Should have been the first thing you bought.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I hope you enjoyed your balls while you had them.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
3 things:

1: move this to steroid section
2: you are gonna get so flammed for this
3: you need to at least do a lil research ax advanced post cycle therapy is nowhere near strong enough for that cycle, and that is basically a liver and testical assasination attempt, what did they ever do to you?
hilarious, made my morning:icon_lol:

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
jo mommas
Wow, you come in here asking everyone what they think of your stack, they give their opinion, and you flip 'em all the bird? It takes a special kind of *sshole to do that. Congratulations on that achievement!

Everyone else's comments are right on. You're running 7 weeks of methyls, including a 2 week overlap where you're running both methyls at the same time. That alone is typically a big no-no. And PP alone would usually necessitate a SERM. So throwing Havoc in there too and running it all for 7 liver-scorching weeks is going to leave you shut down and in bad shape. Without a SERM, your PCT will do precisely d*ck to help with that situation.

If you won't take people's advice, then what the f*ck did you start the thread for?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10