Continuosly cycling NHA stacks??

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
With the number of great NHA stacks out there (DS,AX,ALRI, etc..), and the various permutations of those, I was wondering what others do after they finish one stack before starting another. Most of these stacks basically find great ways to push your free test levels and keep you anabolic/anti-catabolic all day, and the company will suggest running it for so many weeks and taking a break for a few weeks.

Are these suggestions normally based on 1) take a break from our stack and come again or 2) take a break from pushing your test and come back again. Would it be ill-advised to run back-to-back test stacks, like Evo and the MassStack and DS NHA? Is it better to take a break from all test supplements and do something a little different, like xfactor, ebol and/or powerfull? Or is the answer to just do your cee/no/ap/bcaas for a few weeks, and then start something, whether it's natty/ecdy/xfactor/gh?

Appreciate whatever thoughts you have on the matter, just looking at doing this the right way for as long as i can.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
They are all essential a combination of the same ingredients, thus mixing up the products would yield similar results as would continuously taking just one. Look to amino acids (leucine, Beta-alanine and BCAA's) to fill the gap during your time off the NHA of your choice. Time on should equal time off, IMO.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
protein ,creatine ,bcaas and anabolic pump should be a nice bridge.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
protein ,creatine ,bcaas and anabolic pump should be a nice bridge.
In terms of the AP - you could throw in any anabolic supporter. AP is a good choice for the herbal side of things for sure, the reports are good. An even better stack would include SyntheSize (once availible through the main retailers in a few weeks time) which is tip-top in the world of non-hormonal anabolics.

Actually this just gave me an idea for a little contest.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
what exactly is your synthesize product?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Between my X-Factor cycles, I do the NHA stack once in a while. I did JW solo, and now I am doing a double JW, plus BAM, before hoping back to X-Factor.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
jjohn,
did you like x-factor?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I have done 3 cycles of it so far, and I must say it is the product that gave me the best gains so far.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if your avitar is current you look kinda lean after making 'gains' on 3 cycles. jmo

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you sure have done a lot of cycles. what was your starting weight before doing the first xfactor? what has been the average gain from a cycle? if i am right a xfactor cycle is 2 months. been thinking of trying xfactor, just need to make sure its worth suffering with no advil or alleve.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
are you saying you went directly from x-factor to nha, then back to x-factor?

or do you have something else in between them?
Well, I am saying that during the 50 day break,I was doing NHA, plus other goodies. I also did NHA stack too. I did take longer break periods sometimes.. Around 60 - 70 days is what I personnaly recommend.

In case you're wondering, all the staples are there too.. Multi, BCAA's, etc..

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
you sure have done a lot of cycles. what was your starting weight before doing the first xfactor? what has been the average gain from a cycle? if i am right a xfactor cycle is 2 months. been thinking of trying xfactor, just need to make sure its worth suffering with no advil or alleve.
Well, to be honest, I have no idea how much I was then.. My gains were about 5 lbs gain, with about one inch around my waist lost. It is worth using it, but do not take Advil, or fish oils, as you might not see the full effects of the product.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks jjohn, 1 more question: any adverse affects on liver?

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
what exactly is your synthesize product?
This is the short version of the write-up:

SyntheSIZE™

Anabolic Efficiency Multiplier

A product like no other, SyntheSIZE™ is designed to increase the anabolic efficiency of your meals for greater protein synthesis and, ultimately, greater muscle growth. SyntheSIZE is ideal to use around your workouts in order to get into an anabolic state as quickly as possible. It is also an ultra-potent cell volumizer, so pumps are intense and muscles stay perfectly swolen, even when dieting. SyntheSIZE™ works such magic on muscle because it promotes anabolism and protein synthesis by simultaneously targetting a number of synergistic mechanisms.

Anabolic Primer: Buffers optimize pH levels, which is necessary for an anabolic state. ATP precursors induce a "fed" state in the cell, increasing protein synthesis. Super minerals Ca, Mg, and Zn insure cellular levels remain constantly elevated to prevent decreases in protein synthetic rate. Anti-oxidants combat oxidative stress induced anti-anabolism. Finally, the patented enzyme complex Aminogen™ frees more amino acids for your muscles to use for growth.

Osmo-anabolic Matrix: Osmolytes Increase cell-volume , similar to bulking, but without the calories. Increased cell-volume promotes an increase in insulin signalling, cell growth and proliferation, and protein synthesis in muscle.

Anabolic amplification: Nutrient signals activate and increases transcription in key signal transduction pathways for anabolic hormones such as insulin, IGF-1, making their action in muscle more potent. They also increase activity of the key protein synthetic pathway mTor and promote satellite cell proliferation.

To make it really simple, SyntheSIZE™ makes every meal and every rep in the gym more effective….. And, that means better muscle growth.

Active Ingredients (per serving):
Anabolic Primer (1.5 grams): Magnesium citrate, zinc gluconate, calcium lactate, n-acetyl-cysteine, Aminogen™
Osmo-anabolic Matrix (2.7 grams): Creatine ethyl ester, betaine hydrochloride.
Anabolic Amplification (3 grams): IP6, leucine, inositol

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
looks awesome. Ill have to try down the road sometime.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
looks awesome. Ill have to try down the road sometime.
When the final (fully flavoured) verison is released we'll likely do another round of testing. Be sure to get your hat in the ring.