New to Cycling, opinions are gold

TheTrudge

Awards
Few weeks into a cycle, been trying to accumulate more information before I become too deep into it. Utilizing many resources online and hear a lot of different opinions. Collected as many things as I thought I might need.

Running a 12(14?) week cycle of mostly just Test E, heard the first couple weeks nothing is really happening as it’s a slow ester so I’m not sure if they count as apart of the standard 12 Week Cycle or not.

For those first two weeks I ran 250mg split 2xWk see if any reactions.
For the Cycle itself it’s currently looking
Wk 1- 300mg Test E, 1000iu HGC both split
Wk 2 400mg Test E, 1000iu HGC both split

I am about to start Wk 3 at 500mg with similar pin times and protocol which I want to run until the end of the entire cycle. Final 6-8 weeks I plan to add anavar at likely 30-40mg a day. Today technically marks exactly one month since first pin (I later changed pin days to Sun and Wed to better peak on training days).

For PCT and other similar things, I am currently taking aromasin every second day at 10-15mg. I have Clovid and Nolvadex for the actual PCT. I own and plan to take TUDCA once I add in the anavar.

Stats - 23M, 5’11 180lb

Biggest question is if those first two weeks should be considered apart of the actual cycle and if it was a waste of time on to slowly increase the dosage. Suggestions on PCT dosages/times, changes to the cycle length and dosage and just about any general information also definitely appreciated. I am currently experiencing no side effects. On no medication and only supplementing with whey and creatine (plan to add omega 3 during anavar weeks).

TheTrudge

Awards
Another big question is what I should aim for calorie wise. I’m currently running maintenance or slight deficit for my currently weight (post Fitbit tracking), not sure if I should be greatly increasing calories or what. Protein at about 175+ daily.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Another big question is what I should aim for calorie wise. I’m currently running maintenance or slight deficit for my currently weight (post Fitbit tracking), not sure if I should be greatly increasing calories or what. Protein at about 175+ daily.
Calories depend on what your goal is

TheTrudge

Awards
Won’t I just consistently add lean mass regardless of the caloric deficit or surplus on a cycle?

TheTrudge

Awards
Was serious yes, just what I seen said for specifically the first cycle is doesn’t matter as much and that staying around maintenance is the safest bet. Definitely will aim to bulk then yeah.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Won’t I just consistently add lean mass regardless of the caloric deficit or surplus on a cycle?
I gotta ask the question same as above “are I joking or serious ?”

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My thoughts:

1) Yes, your cycle started after your first pin.
2) You're eating less than 1 gram of protein per pound. So I'm going to assume you're not eating enough or you're not eating right.

In my opinion, diet is the most important thing - and it's not even close. There is diet and then there is everything else. I don't care how hard you train in the gym, how much you sleep, or how many steroids you're on. If you cannot dial in your diet, you aren't going anywhere.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My thoughts:

1) Yes, your cycle started after your first pin.
2) You're eating less than 1 gram of protein per pound. So I'm going to assume you're not eating enough or you're not eating right.

In my opinion, diet is the most important thing - and it's not even close. There is diet and then there is everything else. I don't care how hard you train in the gym, how much you sleep, or how many steroids you're on. If you cannot dial in your diet, you aren't going anywhere.
Not only is it key it should have been thought about before hoping on gear. A few bulking and cutting cycles should be under your belt already. You should know and understand how foods and macros affect you and what you can achieve naturally. The simple fact that you are asking if you can consistently add lean mass regardless of a deficit or surplus says it all.

how long have you been training?

At 23 and 180lbs you have room to grow naturally and you should before pulling the ace card.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Op go to youtube and start watching vigorous Steve and anabolic bodybuilding asap

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The fact that you're not joking actually scares me and you will hurt yourself and I won't contribute to that

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was serious yes, just what I seen said for specifically the first cycle is doesn’t matter as much and that staying around maintenance is the safest bet. Definitely will aim to bulk then yeah.
Do you even know what a real bulk is?

I’m in a good mood today I want to help you but with your stats and the questions you ask you are nowhere ready to do a cycle or to bulk for that matter. But, unfortunately you already started and I don’t think you will listen anyway.

If you actually want to get (any) results from this cycle do yourself a favor and hire a coach that can help you with both training and diet (it’s obvious that you have no idea what you’re doing). Preferably get a coach that knows how to cycle (Google is your friend) and tell him about your fvcked up cycle, hopefully he can help you make the best out of it.

Good luck.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You have to eat bigger to get bigger, steroids or no. Increase your intake with quality/minimally processed food that agrees with you. Avoid sugar & vegetable seed oils whenever possible & prepare most of your own food.

You will never go wrong with meat, rice, fruit, & Greek yogurt. Eggs, whole milk, potatoes, pasta, oats, nuts, avocados all can have their place. Eat whatever veggies & greens you like most as often as you can.

You don’t really need 500 test for a first cycle. I would stick to 300 for a month before deciding if I wanted to go to 400. 300/wk is going to be plenty when you are well below your genetic limit & for a first cycle.