TruNeuro: Anyone try it yet??

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm super interested, looks right up my alley: non-stim, daily use, no l-theanine, pill form.

400mg SerinAid® Phosphatidylserine
100mg NeuroFactor® Coffeeberry Extract
2000mg Magtein® Magneisum-L-Threonate
That's a FAT dose of PS, and the magnesium is super interesting.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have not tried it but in to see who has...

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thought it hadn't released yet

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s not even out yet

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it has good effects, it's cheaper than a $30 product that does dick. Yes?

;)
Yes, but out of my budget these days.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's actually on the PES site, but $59.99 is too rich for my blood.
Hopefully it will drop to around $45 with the insider discount. If so, at $1.50/day that's not too bad and about what the magtein and serinaid would cost you if bought separately (then you get the neurofactor on top of that). Guess we'll see soon......

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just bought 3 bottles. With the insider discount (15% off) it came out to $50.99 per bottle and free shipping. Will post after running it for at least 4 weeks.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Huh...never got an email about it and the discount.

offredjo

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Use coupon code “INSIDER” for 15% off. That’s what I did and I got free shipping too but I ordered 3 bottles

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just bought 3 bottles. With the insider discount (15% off) it came out to $50.99 per bottle and free shipping. Will post after running it for at least 4 weeks.
I don’t think they actually did the Insider for it yet.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Use coupon code “INSIDER” for 15% off. That’s what I did and I got free shipping too but I ordered 3 bottles
Usually it’s more then 15% off but I guess they throw free shipping in. I gotta say the price point is higher then expected!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can we get a PES rep to confirm the 15% insider discount instead of the usual 30% off

I am waiting to purchase

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Usually it’s more then 15% off but I guess they throw free shipping in. I gotta say the price point is higher then expected!
Yeah, if that's the true price and insider discount, then it's a bit more than I was hoping/expecting.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm super interested, looks right up my alley: non-stim, daily use, no l-theanine, pill form.

That's a FAT dose of PS, and the magnesium is super interesting.
Got to remember it's magnesium threonate so it's dose isn't to high. It's only 18% of daily value of elemental magnesium. However, it absorption is WAY higher than most forms. So it's right on par with dose imo. Plus it has benefits that other magnesium forms don't have. Overall it's all solid product but should be stacked with other nootropics.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got to remember it's magnesium threonate so it's dose isn't to high. It's only 18% of daily value of elemental magnesium. However, it absorption is WAY higher than most forms. So it's right on par with dose imo. Plus it has benefits that other magnesium forms don't have. Overall it's all solid product but should be stacked with other nootropics.
I should add that this is one serving so it's actually 36% daily value of elemental magnesium

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can we get a PES rep to confirm the 15% insider discount instead of the usual 30% off

I am waiting to purchase
There is no insider for this product. Quantity is VERY limited and price is correct at $59.99.

The 30% code is no more and all codes are 15%. Prices were dropped on the website, so there is no difference.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
There is no insider for this product. Quantity is VERY limited and price is correct at $59.99.

The 30% code is no more and all codes are 15%. Prices were dropped on the website, so there is no difference.
Thanks for the reply.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This product was primarily made because a couple of people in the company (including the owner) wanted it for their own use.

We had no idea if it would be popular so we made an extremely small quantity, hence the price.

This isn't a scarcity selling tactic, we literally made less of this than any single product I can remember in the past five years.

nump

Awards
I've been on it for a month, 2 caps upon waking and 2 caps before bed. The first week I felt highly focused where I could literally feel some pressure in my brain and this was after I finished an 8 month run of Evomuse ClearEdge. After that initial week, the effects weren't as pronounced, but still wide eyed about things. Sleep has also improved. I bought two bottles and thought I could get the ingredients cheaper on Amazon, but if the price lowers then I'll continue to buy this instead since it's all in one and dosed generously.

I'm not sure if it's piggybacking on ClearEdge since I didn't really take time off that, I just went straight into TruNeuro. This has more acute effects from the first dose and somewhat tapered off. ClearEdge builds up over time with continued use.

I guess a better way of judging it is when I get off it which seems to be the case with most supps. They don't really seem like doing much when on it, but once you're off it, it's night and day. I just like to run nootropics as a staple year round and I'm afraid I'll turn into a zombie if I stop lol.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This product was primarily made because a couple of people in the company (including the owner) wanted it for their own use.

We had no idea if it would be popular so we made an extremely small quantity, hence the price.

This isn't a scarcity selling tactic, we literally made less of this than any single product I can remember in the past five years.
Well why am I the only guy repping your fuggin product then? I'm head SAN rep, not PES! :D :lol:

I've been on it for a month, 2 caps upon waking and 2 caps before bed. The first week I felt highly focused where I could literally feel some pressure in my brain and this was after I finished an 8 month run of Evomuse ClearEdge. After that initial week, the effects weren't as pronounced, but still wide eyed about things. Sleep has also improved. I bought two bottles and thought I could get the ingredients cheaper on Amazon, but if the price lowers then I'll continue to buy this instead since it's all in one and dosed generously.

I'm not sure if it's piggybacking on ClearEdge since I didn't really take time off that, I just went straight into TruNeuro. This has more acute effects from the first dose and somewhat tapered off. ClearEdge builds up over time with continued use.

I guess a better way of judging it is when I get off it which seems to be the case with most supps. They don't really seem like doing much when on it, but once you're off it, it's night and day. I just like to run nootropics as a staple year round and I'm afraid I'll turn into a zombie if I stop lol.
Well damn, that's promising.

nump

Awards
I forgot to mention that I've been meditating for about 10 months and haven't really done anything different besides gradual progression. I noticed I could get into deeper states when I started using TruNeuro since the brain pressure became an anchor instead of my breathing so this definitely boosted my practice. I felt I could concentrate on that easier and maintain that focus rather than the breathe since the sensation is directly coming from the brain. As with any supplement, it's all user dependent, but I've tried a long list of nootropics and this one worked the most.

I just finished my first bottle and I would give this a 10/10 for a mind supplement. Even at it's current price I'll probably still continue to purchase since I feel the product is worth it, though I wouldn't complain a bit if it were discounted. To temper expectations, this is after 1 month so I'll have to see what happens months from now if the effects are still there.