Does anyone on here work directly with dps?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
up to my knowledge .. no.

having hard time getting hold of them or something ?
here's some of the info to contact them if need to, ive also had good success on facebook responds as well

(M-Th) 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM (EST) (F) 8:30 – 6:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Phone: 800-697-4969
[email protected]

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
up to my knowledge .. no.

having hard time getting hold of them or something ?
here's some of the info to contact them if need to, ive also had good success on facebook responds as well

(M-Th) 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM (EST) (F) 8:30 – 6:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Phone: 800-697-4969
[email protected]
Thank you I'll try the email. I've tried phone a couple times with no answer and I've left message.
I ordered some Sustain Alpha and one of the bottles is fucked up. The pump don't work, it's leaking and this little cap in the bottom is missing. I don't mind working around small issues but it's kinda hard to measure out and it's making a mess lol just wanna see if they will do anything for me ya know

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you I'll try the email. I've tried phone a couple times with no answer and I've left message.
I ordered some Sustain Alpha and one of the bottles is fucked up. The pump don't work, it's leaking and this little cap in the bottom is missing. I don't mind working around small issues but it's kinda hard to measure out and it's making a mess lol just wanna see if they will do anything for me ya know
No, DPS is not a board sponsor so no one affiliated with them is allowed to post here, but they are one of the most responsive companies in terms of customer service that there is.

I would try emailing them.

Also, one thing to understand though is that sometimes they may reach out to the brand before replying to you, in order to know what to reply. For example, in your case, they may reach out to Iconic Formulations in order to see how they want them to reply to you about that or may ask them to reply to you directly about that. Some brands may prefer DPS send you a replacement and then they give DPS a replacement, whereas other brands my prefer to send you a replacement themselves.

But they are usually super responsive. But they are also very busy; but I can promise they aren't ignoring you.

It's like me - I do my best to respond to emails and messages as quickly as possible, but unfortunately just sometimes run out of hours in the day.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd shoot em an email. On the rare occasion I've had an issue with my order, I've gotten an email back within a couple hours.

negus215

Awards
DPS is legit. Keep trying with the phone, or use the email they sent you updates with. They'd normally call me if they had issues with stock or something, but i've also been able to get a hold of them when i had order issues.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Called them on a Saturday and phone was picked up on first ring.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First, sorry you're having an issue with a bottle of sustain alpha!

if you're having an issue with a sustain alpha pump, we have an FAQ on our site that should help walk you through resolving the issue. This is pretty common with the airless pump dispensers and it can usually be resolved pretty darn quickly :)

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
First, sorry you're having an issue with a bottle of sustain alpha!

if you're having an issue with a sustain alpha pump, we have an FAQ on our site that should help walk you through resolving the issue. This is pretty common with the airless pump dispensers and it can usually be resolved pretty darn quickly :)

Thank you this is very helpful except the plug is gone lol I'm not sure what happened or when it fell out. It's just a mess

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you this is very helpful except the plug is gone lol I'm not sure what happened or when it fell out. It's just a mess
dm sent

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
I just wanna say thank you very much delsolrob for helping me out. I was hooked up with a 40 voucher through Iconic Formulations which is awsome. Just shows the quality of good people we have on here. Very pleased with this outcome

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
heck yeahh nice .. we love happy customers here and to help each other out :)

one big happy AM family :)

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just wanna say thank you very much delsolrob for helping me out. I was hooked up with a 40 voucher through Iconic Formulations which is awsome. Just shows the quality of good people we have on here. Very pleased with this outcome
You should share that 40 code for the AM family.