looking for lowest fat yet tasty protein bars

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
hey guys
for my next refeed i want to binge on some protein bars.
i am skiploading once a week (very high carb, fat as low as possible) and right now i am using some
bars with 4,2g fat /60g bar.
those are from a netherland company and taste really good.
do you know any bars that can top that fat content for 60g? and i dont like sugar alcohols, IMO sirup is a must
thanks a lot!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think quest bars beat that but they i think they have like 5-6 g sugar alcohol...

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
I think quest bars beat that but they i think they have like 5-6 g sugar alcohol...
nah they dont, they average @ 7g per bar.
But topic can be closed, i bought vitafibre and will make my own bars :D

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good. That's probably the best way to go is to just make your own so you know they meet your standards:)

pro45

Awards
There are none. Look into RX Bars. Otherwise, I don't eat protein bars. Off season, or pre contest.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're refeeding, I'm assuming you have been low carb for a while. Why not enjoy real food such as pancakes, rice, oatmeal, potatoes, etc?

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
If you're refeeding, I'm assuming you have been low carb for a while. Why not enjoy real food such as pancakes, rice, oatmeal, potatoes, etc?
i am dieting since 15 weeks and applying once weekly skiploads since 12 weeks. had enough rice, pasta, bread in the meanwhile.
oats are a no-go since some weeks since i have to load 1200g+ carbs.
i am at 6% right now and its the end phase of the diet now and i want some ****en bars, haha :D:D:D

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
This will be the best way to control fat - most premade bars have 6-7g at the minimum. Just be mindful of your fiber intake while refeeding. It's good to have some fiber on a refeed/high carb day, but if you end up eating too much fiber you'll end up with some serious GI distress.