Stack advice

nabil38

nabil38

Awards
Hello Am i'm on first week on Havoc at 20mg/Day can i stack this with mass Gh from olympus labs? For six week ? I have tudca And cycle assist product
Sorry for my English I'm French lifter and long date reader on Am
I have run several mild ph (11 keto,sarm s4,osta,gw ,sup3r-epi...sup3r-4 And sup3r-1 stack)
My curent cycle
Havoc 20/30/30/30
Tudca 500 MG 2caps
Genoflex 4 caps
Fish oil Swansea 6gr
Brawn on cycle (200mg tudca on it 700gr tudca per Day)
Taurine 6gr
Alpha yohimbe 3 caps (3mg of 90% rauwolscine with 10mg of fucoxanthine per caps)
Ergonine
For the pct i have nolva And clomid
Clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 20/20/20/20
I'm train six days per week
My plan is on point ? I want add mass gh is overkill it good addition thanks from france

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are running a very low dosed PH and you are using support supplements and a PCT that would be good for a 12 week injectible cycle. You don't need all that. No offense but your "plan" is really bad. You don't need TUDCA, you don't need 2 SERMS.

You can stack mass GH sure.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like some money being wasted.

nabil38

nabil38

Awards
You are running a very low dosed PH and you are using support supplements and a PCT that would be good for a 12 week injectible cycle. You don't need all that. No offense but your "plan" is really bad. You don't need TUDCA, you don't need 2 SERMS.

Thanks but epistane is harmfull for the liver
Save the Nolva or Clomid ? Tudca at 250mg is sweet point for this cure ? Rhadam any recommandation with my Stash And schedule ?thanks a lot

nabil38

nabil38

Awards
Looks like some money being wasted.
It's my first methyl i'm run safer cycle but of you have any recommandation and dosage...schedule? TheMovement i respect your knowledge advice (sorry for my bad English....frogman lol)

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's my first methyl i'm run safer cycle but of you have any recommandation and dosage...schedule? TheMovement i respect your knowledge advice (sorry for my bad English....frogman lol)
Yea I honestly couldnt add more than what was already recommended and its always better to be safe then sorry. There just seems to be too many variables and for the compound youve selected I think its more than overkill. We dont learn without asking questions though so keep at it!

nabil38

nabil38

Awards
Yea I honestly couldnt add more than what was already recommended and its always better to be safe then sorry. There just seems to be too many variables and for the compound youve selected I think its more than overkill. We dont learn without asking questions though so keep at it!
Yeah I'm learning a lot In Am in french forum the train of oral is delayed....tudca or protocol for protection or recovery is not mastered
Thanks

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks but epistane is harmfull for the liver
Save the Nolva or Clomid ? Tudca at 250mg is sweet point for this cure ? Rhadam any recommandation with my Stash And schedule ?thanks a lot
Lots of things impact lipid values, doesn't mean you have to use TUDCA. You don't need it for your cycle, if you want to run it go for it. You asked for advice, i'm giving you advice. And 500mg of TUDCA is minimum for maintenance with c-17 orals. 1g for repair.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Agreed with this. I would just pick nolva or clomid and run one or the other and not both.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think that your pct should be just one or the other. Personally I would go with clomid. Start at 50 but then drop to 25 for weeks 2 to 4. Rather than add to the cycle I would get more epi and run for 6 weeks.

nabil38

nabil38

Awards
Thanks Am members
It's possible an aromatization with this stack? I heard Havoc have a rare gyno it's true épistane was anti estrogen normally
Clomid is a serm but not anti aromatase it's yours instead two ?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could keep an ai on hand for possible rebound gyno but you shouldn't get any whilst on cycle.