Stack advice

1. Stack advice

Hello Am i'm on first week on Havoc at 20mg/Day can i stack this with mass Gh from olympus labs? For six week ? I have tudca And cycle assist product
    Sorry for my English I'm French lifter and long date reader on Am
    I have run several mild ph (11 keto,sarm s4,osta,gw ,sup3r-epi...sup3r-4 And sup3r-1 stack)
    My curent cycle
    Havoc 20/30/30/30
    Tudca 500 MG 2caps
    Genoflex 4 caps
    Fish oil Swansea 6gr
    Brawn on cycle (200mg tudca on it 700gr tudca per Day)
    Taurine 6gr
    Alpha yohimbe 3 caps (3mg of 90% rauwolscine with 10mg of fucoxanthine per caps)
    Ergonine
    For the pct i have nolva And clomid
    Clomid 50/50/50/50
    Nolva 20/20/20/20
    I'm train six days per week
    My plan is on point ? I want add mass gh is overkill it good addition thanks from france

2. You are running a very low dosed PH and you are using support supplements and a PCT that would be good for a 12 week injectible cycle. You don't need all that. No offense but your "plan" is really bad. You don't need TUDCA, you don't need 2 SERMS.

You can stack mass GH sure.
    •   

3. Looks like some money being wasted.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    You are running a very low dosed PH and you are using support supplements and a PCT that would be good for a 12 week injectible cycle. You don't need all that. No offense but your "plan" is really bad. You don't need TUDCA, you don't need 2 SERMS.

Thanks but epistane is harmfull for the liver
    Save the Nolva or Clomid ? Tudca at 250mg is sweet point for this cure ? @Rhadam any recommandation with my Stash And schedule ?thanks a lot

5. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Looks like some money being wasted.
    It's my first methyl i'm run safer cycle but of you have any recommandation and dosage...schedule? @TheMovement i respect your knowledge advice (sorry for my bad English....frogman lol)
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by nabil38 View Post
    It's my first methyl i'm run safer cycle but of you have any recommandation and dosage...schedule? @TheMovement i respect your knowledge advice (sorry for my bad English....frogman lol)
    Yea I honestly couldnt add more than what was already recommended and its always better to be safe then sorry. There just seems to be too many variables and for the compound youve selected I think its more than overkill. We dont learn without asking questions though so keep at it!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

7. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Yea I honestly couldnt add more than what was already recommended and its always better to be safe then sorry. There just seems to be too many variables and for the compound youve selected I think its more than overkill. We dont learn without asking questions though so keep at it!
    Yeah I'm learning a lot In Am in french forum the train of oral is delayed....tudca or protocol for protection or recovery is not mastered
    Thanks

8. Quote Originally Posted by nabil38 View Post
    Thanks but epistane is harmfull for the liver
    Save the Nolva or Clomid ? Tudca at 250mg is sweet point for this cure ? @Rhadam any recommandation with my Stash And schedule ?thanks a lot
    Lots of things impact lipid values, doesn't mean you have to use TUDCA. You don't need it for your cycle, if you want to run it go for it. You asked for advice, i'm giving you advice. And 500mg of TUDCA is minimum for maintenance with c-17 orals. 1g for repair.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    You are running a very low dosed PH and you are using support supplements and a PCT that would be good for a 12 week injectible cycle. You don't need all that. No offense but your "plan" is really bad. You don't need TUDCA, you don't need 2 SERMS.

Agreed with this. I would just pick nolva or clomid and run one or the other and not both.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!

10. I think that your pct should be just one or the other. Personally I would go with clomid. Start at 50 but then drop to 25 for weeks 2 to 4. Rather than add to the cycle I would get more epi and run for 6 weeks.

11. Thanks Am members
    It's possible an aromatization with this stack? I heard Havoc have a rare gyno it's true Úpistane was anti estrogen normally
    Clomid is a serm but not anti aromatase it's yours instead two ?

12. You could keep an ai on hand for possible rebound gyno but you shouldn't get any whilst on cycle.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 2nd Cycle stacking advice?
    By Thracian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2005, 10:59 AM
  2. Stack advice...Help
    By CREAO in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-29-2005, 10:47 PM
  3. stacking advice
    By Vtaper in forum Anabolics