Anyone know of this mystery stimulant ingredient?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Anyone know of this mystery stimulant ingredient?


    Hey all. First post on here finally. Learned a thing or two from y'all so i'm excited to finally be a part of this site.

    About the ingredient now. I usually try to find whatever data and research there in terms of supplementation but this ingredient seems to be limited in terms of data.

    The ingredient is Panthergy (N2,4-methylpentyl-iminoglutaricAcid) from a supplement i'm currently taking called Schizophrenic Psycho. From what I know it's essentially similar to glutamic acid, which causes a stimulating effect on the brain. Now i've taken all of the other ingredients on this list including caffeine (in much larger doses than this), rauwolfia vomitoria, halostachine, theobromine, and citrus aurantium but have never felt this particular way, which is a feeling of something much more powerful such as an amphetamine like effect in terms of mood, alertness, slight aggression and significant appetite reduction. (Was eating 4,500 Calories on a bulk with ease and now feels like a chore to eat 1,800).

    Does anyone know how Panthergy could cause this particular effect? I feel not many will probably respond due to there being limited information on this ingredient but it's worth a shot. Thanks all in advance.


  2. Found this from an old PricePlow writeup on Oxy Extreme, which also contains N-Methylpentyl-iminoglutaric Acid....not sure if the "2,4" component in PsychoPharma Products makes a difference?

    "N-Methylpentyl-iminoglutaric Acid

    Glutamic acid is a metabolite in the body, and one of the 20 proteinogenic (precursor to protein) amino acids. It is formed from the breakdown of glutamate in the body and one of the most potent excitatory neurotransmitters in the brain.[1]

    When supplemented, this can help to increase your mood, focus, and overall sense of well-being, giving you a natural “high” or “happy” feeling – which is what many users are looking for in a fat burner. These types of feelings are often associated with reduced appetite, but that’s not necessarily a proven connection.

    The front of the bottle says “Extreme Mood Stimulant” as well as a “Zen-Ergy” logo. We’re not sure if that means anything specifically, but clearly this is the selling point that Brand New Energy wants you to feel, and we’re thinking it will primarily come from this new ingredient."

    https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/oxy-xtreme

    Also it's found in CTD Sports Hypercuts and I just found something else out...a company called Brand New Energy is the one that made Oxy Extreme and is the same parent company behind Psycho Pharma, so I'm fairly certain it's the same compound in the two products.

    All in all panthergy is probably some metabolite or derivative of glutamic acid that enhances mood by acting on the glutamate receptors in the brain
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   
       

  3. Anyone know of this mystery stimulant ingredient?


    Welcome to AM Op.

    As far as info on panthergy, Robert has most of it covered.

    Many people do think that particular product is spiked. I didn't notice much from it tbh. It had more of a dirty stim feel with the chills. Definitely wasn't close to craze/detonate spiked level for me. Some people swear by it though so enjoy while you can. Always best to use these potent stims wisely and take appropriate breaks.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  4. Robert covered everything. I will speak on personal experience. For me it does have a Amphetamine like effect as well. That being said I dont mind it. Others might not enjoy the feeling. You just have to find what works for you.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    ✯Use Code SWOLE30 to save an additional 30% OFF
    ✯APSNutrition✯ALRIndustries✯LG Sciences✯Innovative Labs✯
    ✯Hi-Tech✯FormutechNutrition✯IForce Nutrition✯

    Instagram @TheSwoleNurse - www.YouTube.com/TheSwoleNurse

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    Welcome to AM Op.

    As far as info on panthergy, Robert has most of it covered.

    Many people do think that particular product is spiked. I didn't notice much from it tbh. It had more of a dirty stim feel with the chills. Definitely wasn't close to craze/detonate spiked level for me. Some people swear by it though so enjoy while you can. Always best to use these potent stims wisely and take appropriate breaks.
    I tried a scoop of Psycho Pharma's Edge of Insanity Pre Workout this past weekend for my high rep leg day, and the stuff feels REALLY good, whatever the hell it is!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Robert5891 View Post
    I tried a scoop of Psycho Pharma's Edge of Insanity Pre Workout this past weekend for my high rep leg day, and the stuff feels REALLY good, whatever the hell it is!
    Did you do a full scoop? I still cant handle anything over 6g (slightly more than 1/2 a scoop)

  7. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Did you do a full scoop? I still cant handle anything over 6g (slightly more than 1/2 a scoop)
    Yeah, full scoop!

    Was good to go for the whole workout!

    Cosmic Candy flavor was delicious!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  8. Yeah they ingredient profile is the same as schizo minus the vascularity and pump blend. Just a week ago I was drinking APS mesomorph 2 hours after my morning 16 oz coffee and still rarely got a buzz with all that DMAA and caffeine. So this is particularly why this newfound sensitivity to this stimulant blend caught me off guard. It's a good feeling so I have no problem with it haha, i'm just worried it might give amphetamine type withdrawals when i'm done.

    And so I can stack up on these if someone decides to be an imbecile and take 10 of these at a time leading to a future ban by our scientifically advanced government

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Robert5891 View Post
    Yeah, full scoop!

    Was good to go for the whole workout!

    Cosmic Candy flavor was delicious!
    Damn man must have been intense! I did 3/4 scoop right out of the gate and it was too much for me, which does not happen often. I like the cosmic candy flavor too, a little light but they did a decent job with it

  10. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Damn man must have been intense! I did 3/4 scoop right out of the gate and it was too much for me, which does not happen often. I like the cosmic candy flavor too, a little light but they did a decent job with it
    Time to step up to the big boy world carguy! HAHAHA

    Will run it a few more times this week and see if there's any tolerance buildup, but today is an Ape Sh*t day for pre workout. That stuff is solid.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Robert5891 View Post
    Time to step up to the big boy world carguy! HAHAHA
    Will run it a few more times this week and see if there's any tolerance buildup, but today is an Ape Sh*t day for pre workout. That stuff is solid.
    I noticed a big difference between 1st time and say 2nd-3rd. My body adjusts very quickly to stimulants tho.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Robert5891 View Post
    Time to step up to the big boy world carguy! HAHAHA

    Will run it a few more times this week and see if there's any tolerance buildup, but today is an Ape Sh*t day for pre workout. That stuff is solid.
    I fukks with alot of stims over the years but this stuff rocks me for some reason. I also only use it once or twice a week so I am sure that has helped to keep tolerance down.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    I noticed a big difference between 1st time and say 2nd-3rd. My body adjusts very quickly to stimulants tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    I fukks with alot of stims over the years but this stuff rocks me for some reason. I also only use it once or twice a week so I am sure that has helped to keep tolerance down.
    THanks for the pointers guys. Will keep that in mind going forward with Edge of Insanity.

    I still don't trust this Panthergy ingredient. All of my sources in the industry that work with other companies and are involved in the R&D side of things, cannot find a single piece of info on this ingredient as well as have no idea where it's being sourced from.

    Shady business....
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Robert5891 View Post
    THanks for the pointers guys. Will keep that in mind going forward with Edge of Insanity.

    I still don't trust this Panthergy ingredient. All of my sources in the industry that work with other companies and are involved in the R&D side of things, cannot find a single piece of info on this ingredient as well as have no idea where it's being sourced from.

    Shady business....
    Breh it's produced in Matt Cahill's basement

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Robert5891 View Post
    THanks for the pointers guys. Will keep that in mind going forward with Edge of Insanity.

    I still don't trust this Panthergy ingredient. All of my sources in the industry that work with other companies and are involved in the R&D side of things, cannot find a single piece of info on this ingredient as well as have no idea where it's being sourced from.

    Shady business....
    That would explain why a google search yielded me almost no results. Keep us in the loop as you go forward if you dont mind

  16. If something seems too good to be true, it usually is. I talked to PA once and I remember him saying there were literally zero possible compliant stims left that he could find after they forced him to stop selling 2-amino

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Robert5891 View Post
    Found this from an old PricePlow writeup on Oxy Extreme, which also contains N-Methylpentyl-iminoglutaric Acid....not sure if the "2,4" component in PsychoPharma Products makes a difference?

    "N-Methylpentyl-iminoglutaric Acid

    Glutamic acid is a metabolite in the body, and one of the 20 proteinogenic (precursor to protein) amino acids. It is formed from the breakdown of glutamate in the body and one of the most potent excitatory neurotransmitters in the brain.[1]

    When supplemented, this can help to increase your mood, focus, and overall sense of well-being, giving you a natural “high” or “happy” feeling – which is what many users are looking for in a fat burner. These types of feelings are often associated with reduced appetite, but that’s not necessarily a proven connection.

    The front of the bottle says “Extreme Mood Stimulant” as well as a “Zen-Ergy” logo. We’re not sure if that means anything specifically, but clearly this is the selling point that Brand New Energy wants you to feel, and we’re thinking it will primarily come from this new ingredient."

    https://blog.priceplow.com/supplement-news/oxy-xtreme

    Also it's found in CTD Sports Hypercuts and I just found something else out...a company called Brand New Energy is the one that made Oxy Extreme and is the same parent company behind Psycho Pharma, so I'm fairly certain it's the same compound in the two products.

    All in all panthergy is probably some metabolite or derivative of glutamic acid that enhances mood by acting on the glutamate receptors in the brain
    I used a bottle of this. Here's a quick story to explain my experience:

    My brother was over hanging out with me, he had taken a serving of his fat burner in the morning and forgot to bring a second dose - it was around 330pm and he was crashing. He said "hey, do you have a fat burner I can take? I'm falling asleep here".

    I said....okay you have two options as I grabbed the bottle of Oxy Xtreme and a sample packet I had of "Beast Cuts".

    I said "what would you prefer - I have one thats a strong fat burner......then I have this Oxy Xtreme......which is more like weak meth".

  18. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    That would explain why a google search yielded me almost no results. Keep us in the loop as you go forward if you dont mind
    Will do!

    Also found out Panthergy is in CTD Sports Noxipro and Hypercuts. Probably all still owned by the same company -- Brand New Energy.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Robert5891 View Post
    Will do!

    Also found out Panthergy is in CTD Sports Noxipro and Hypercuts. Probably all still owned by the same company -- Brand New Energy.
    Good find...I did see that someone trademarked the panthergy name in 2015....https://trademarks.justia.com/871/89...-87189003.html

    Looks like the company that applied for this is almost like a dummy company. Found that they employ 1 person according the google machine lol...

    This organization has been operating for approximately 4 years. American Supplement Consulting is estimated to generate $36,161 in annual revenues, and employs approximately 1 people at this single location.

    This whole thing seems odd the deeper it gets

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Robert5891 View Post
    Will do!

    Also found out Panthergy is in CTD Sports Noxipro and Hypercuts. Probably all still owned by the same company -- Brand New Energy.
    Edit...Double post

  21. All I know is that there is nothing like it for long, sustained cardio work. I took it before a 50 mile ride the other morning and felt like I still needed something to do afterwards.

  22. Was also in EPG Turnt Up preworkout which is still around at some sites.

  23. They got a BOGO for $40 for Schizophrenic Psycho. Is that a deal?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by jameschoi View Post
    They got a BOGO for $40 for Schizophrenic Psycho. Is that a deal?
    I consider it a deal for 120 caps. Alot of the guys only take half a cap so some get 240 servings out of it. I see no need to ever go beyond 1 cap personally

  25. Quote Originally Posted by carguy123 View Post
    Good find...I did see that someone trademarked the panthergy name in 2015....https://trademarks.justia.com/871/89...-87189003.html

    Looks like the company that applied for this is almost like a dummy company. Found that they employ 1 person according the google machine lol...

    This organization has been operating for approximately 4 years. American Supplement Consulting is estimated to generate $36,161 in annual revenues, and employs approximately 1 people at this single location.

    This whole thing seems odd the deeper it gets
    Think about this too....

    Neuroexcitatory compounds like this should be approached with hesitation, especially with no technical info on it! We don't know what the ingredient really is, or what it's actually doing, since there's no studies on it. Plus, I've tried contacting the owner of Psycho Pharma / Brand New Energy SEVERAL times, and never once gotten a response.

    Shady business to me.

    Whose to say this compound is even "imino-glutaric acid" it could be some other thing that they're just calling Panthergy. Point is, if the guy won't even return calls or e-mails that doesn't sit well with me, and makes me hesitant to keep using the product further.
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 10:20 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-13-2005, 10:55 PM
  3. Anyone heard of this before?
    By GeneTikz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-15-2005, 07:06 PM
  4. Anyone heard of this stuff: Mushroom remedy 'makes you fit'
    By VanillaGorilla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-21-2004, 03:33 PM
  5. Anyone know of lowfat/fatfree dressing....
    By JBlaze in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-01-2004, 01:09 PM
Log in
Log in