Phenibut

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
For sleep, what dose should you take? I don't want to have a "hangover" from it I'm planning on using it before an important test.. I read it takes a few hours to kick in? I'm aware of the addiction aspects this will be one of the few times I plan to ever use it thanks

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Start with 1g, it can take a while to be noticeable so I would use it once for sleep to gauge the effects it has on you

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just took 500mg SNS cap. I get hangover with any more than that if i don't have the opportunity to sleep 8 or 9 hrs. With sleep aides, i get better quality sleep the less i use

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Start with 500mg and see how you fare

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
as others have said, start with 1 cap and go from there. More isn't always better ;)

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally prefer 250 mg (1 Primaforce capsule). More than that gives me a morning hangover.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
try somatomax. great dose of phenibut and other sleep aids

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
as others have said, start with 1 cap and go from there. More isn't always better ;)
Yep. This is what I would recommend as well as everyone is different and will react differently to it.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
For me 1.5 scoops of SNS Phenibut XT puts me in a comma. Feels good man.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
Somatomax is awesome. Just with it didn't have Aspartame, otherwise I love it. I swear it feels better than all the rest that are supposed to be similar. There is some secret super sparkle sauce in there

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 56
tyga tyga Supplements 16
RIPDanDuchaine Supplements 18
brofessorx Supplements 9
Supplements 7