tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only ones I see left are Hi-tech Somatomax, Formatech REM 8.0 and BSL Anesthetized. I really enjoy the deep restful sleep with phenibut based formulas. Are there others I’m missing?

I use them roughly 3x a week.

robbieboy672

Awards
The only one I still see at my supplement store is somatomax. Great formula, but I’ve had huge problems with Phenibut addiction so I’ve had to cut it out.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SNS use to carry phenibut but I think they discontinued it awhile back. I used it a few times in the past and had good results in terms of sleep quality.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Does anyone know if you can give yourself serotonin syndrome when you withdrawal from phenibut?

I don't use the product, but I've always been interested in using it for a dopamine boost at certain times.

Just trying to gather info, I can start a different thread if you think this is too much of a derail

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does anyone know if you can give yourself serotonin syndrome when you withdrawal from phenibut?

I don't use the product, but I've always been interested in using it for a dopamine boost at certain times.

Just trying to gather info, I can start a different thread if you think this is too much of a derail

robbieboy672

Awards

just want to give a fair warning to people, it’s possible to get pretty addicted to this stuff. I used it like a complete idiot, and not responsibly at all though. I was using 6-7g’s of Phenibut daily for years and it really caught up to me. Withdrawals were rough, and on par with when I went through benzo withdrawals.

That being said, I used it like a dumbass and not in a responsible way. It can be a great supplement, but I recommend not abusing it as stupidly as I did.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just want to give a fair warning to people, it’s possible to get pretty addicted to this stuff. I used it like a complete idiot, and not responsibly at all though. I was using 6-7g’s of Phenibut daily for years and it really caught up to me. Withdrawals were rough, and on par with when I went through benzo withdrawals.

That being said, I used it like a dumbass and not in a responsible way. It can be a great supplement, but I recommend not abusing it as stupidly as I did.
Yeah that’s a hefty dose for a daily. I know people on reddit use it for anxiety/depression but don’t bolus dose 7-8g a day. Usually 500mg 2-3x a day.

All of the formulas I listed have roughly 2-3g with the exception of REM 8.0 of phenibut in it. But, like I said I only use it 3x a week and I don’t use a full scoop (generally it’s 1/2-2/3 serving size).

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah that’s a hefty dose for a daily. I know people on reddit use it for anxiety/depression but don’t bolus dose 7-8g a day. Usually 500mg 2-3x a day.

All of the formulas I listed have roughly 2-3g with the exception of REM 8.0 of phenibut in it. But, like I said I only use it 3x a week and I don’t use a full scoop (generally it’s 1/2-2/3 serving size).
I would be looking to use it in a similar fashion, 1-2x a week tops. That's how I use many things of this nature. I like Mike's product mitradopa for that feel good effect but I don't like taking kratom, so il use a small serving like 1-2x per MONTH. I use THC edibles 2-3 x week to help me sleep and just enjoy myself while watching some TV before bed. But I don't feel those actually improve sleep quality.

robbieboy672

Awards

I’ve always wondered how much was in somatomax. iirc it’s a 14g blend with Phenibut as the top ingredient

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve always wondered how much was in somatomax. iirc it’s a 14g blend with Phenibut as the top ingredient
Yeah it’s a 14g blend. I’ll see if I can find it and edit this post but I believe they addressed the actual dose of phenibut in the serving (3g *i think*)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah it’s a 14g blend. I’ll see if I can find it and edit this post but I believe they addressed the actual dose of phenibut in the serving (3g *i think*)
No wonder it used to light me up lol

The original Relax ALL with phenibut was awesome.

There was another blend I used to get from a local shop that I loved. I don't recall what was in it other than phenibut but it was great. Dose was 2-3 caps, so it didn't have much else in it.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don’t see anything from HI-TECH themselves confirming the MG of phenibut in Somatomax. However, I see multiple websites claiming two to three grams of phenibut in a heaping scoop.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

i use this .. 1/2 to 3/4scoop .. sleep ..sometimes i am groggy though in the morning over 1/2 scoop, too strong but i love it.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is that?