F-Phenibut Packs a Punch

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's a new phenibut on the market that has the phenibut with a fluorine-substituted phenyl group in the β-position on the molecule. It's very unknown at this time how this new substance will act, but I just took 1g of it and I noticed an immediate mood elevation and almost a neurostimulation that's very slight but sort of helps me think - if that makes any sense. I wouldn't call it a euphoria, although probably in higher doses you might get that. But, it apparently kicks instantly, which is what my experience was and it definingly feels like it has some nootropic potential.

That's my feedback on this new substance. Feel free to ask any questions, I can look up the answers or tell you how I'm feeling.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is this being sold as a research chemical or by a legit brand?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That's what I figured. Ballsy company with the way some of the other 'research' sites have gotten in trouble to offer a modified Phenibut.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I figured. Ballsy company with the way some of the other 'research' sites have gotten in trouble to offer a modified Phenibut.
You're never going to stop the research/peptides company. That's not the only thing I bought from them, I bought N-Acetyl Semax and N-Acetyl Selank, which are 2 other research peptides that sound really promising for anxiety and depression so I thought I'd give them a try.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
a quick acting phenibut is indeed very interesting...all of the phenibut i have used has been slow acting-with it taking 2 hours or longer to kick in

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You're never going to stop the research/peptides company. That's not the only thing I bought from them, I bought N-Acetyl Semax and N-Acetyl Selank, which are 2 other research peptides that sound really promising for anxiety and depression so I thought I'd give them a try.
I just meant the government has been showing lately that its very serious about this stuff now. It'll be interesting to see what happens with them over the next year.

I don't trust to buy from research chem sites honestly. I like to learn new things so I pay attention, but I don't trust to buy. I never discourage others from it, I just won't use anything from them myself.

Wedgylx

Wedgylx

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Man, Phenibut. I had a lot of good times with that back in the day LOL.

6 pack and some phenibut...... blackout with no hangover haha

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Semax and Selank are both great IMO.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a quick acting phenibut is indeed very interesting...all of the phenibut i have used has been slow acting-with it taking 2 hours or longer to kick in
PM me and I'll share the source.

I just meant the government has been showing lately that its very serious about this stuff now. It'll be interesting to see what happens with them over the next year.

I don't trust to buy from research chem sites honestly. I like to learn new things so I pay attention, but I don't trust to buy. I never discourage others from it, I just won't use anything from them myself.
I'm sure you would know better than me how much the government has been looking at this stuff. Anthony Roberts recently wrote an excellent article looking at the new Designer Anabolic Steroid Control Act that's been proposed.

But, I think the FDA has been too busy with COVID to go after this stuff. Plus, it's on tiny unlisted sites that have to be spread message by message to users on Reddit (where I found this stuff), so the chances of the FDA catching it is pretty poor. But if F-Phenibut spreads around (and I'm sure it will) it might mean the final nail in the coffin of phenibut.

I've always had great luck with research sites. I've never gotten a bad product or had a bad experience. The stuff is what they say it is and it really works.

Semax and Selank are both great IMO.
Can you tell me more about them? I'm trying to figure out the dosing for it.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m glad the research market is out there. But the companies marketing them as straight supplements is going a little too far

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m glad the research market is out there. But the companies marketing them as straight supplements is going a little too far
I don't see most people doing that anymore. Like the oral DMAA supplements they sell as for "research" only nowadays.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not very important, but hasn't this been around a long time? I remember seeing 2 different types of Phenibut a long time ago and have seen them more than once. Can't just remember if it was this F-Phenibut you mention or something else.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
@sns8778 This reminds me; Do you still manufacture your Phenibut product or can it still be found through retailers? I saw SNS Phenibut in one supp shop and would like to buy if it's legit. I have tried many Phenibut products and I think yours has been the best quality. Or at least the A quality and some others have matched the A quality, some haven't.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 This reminds me; Do you still manufacture your Phenibut product or can it still be found through retailers? I saw SNS Phenibut in one supp shop and would like to buy if it's legit. I have tried many Phenibut products and I think yours has been the best quality. Or at least the A quality and some others have matched the A quality, some haven't.
We don't still manufacture it but there are some retailers that still have stocks left on it.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not very important, but hasn't this been around a long time? I remember seeing 2 different types of Phenibut a long time ago and have seen them more than once. Can't just remember if it was this F-Phenibut you mention or something else.
I've seen phenibut since Patrick Arnold came out with the first phenibut product on the market, but I've never seen another kind of phenibut on the market, unless it was on some research chem sites out there years ago.

There's nomenclature of phenibut being called 4-Amino-3-Phenylbutric Acid, but that's just phenibut under another name.

Last edited:

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It has been out for a little while (I first saw it a year or two ago on a research chem site). So, you may have seen it previously on one of those sites or may be thinking of F.A.A. Phenibut (which is just free amino acid phenibut)...which has been out even longer than F-Phenibut.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
It has been out for a little while (I first saw it a year or two ago on a research chem site). So, you may have seen it previously on one of those sites or may be thinking of F.A.A. Phenibut (which is just free amino acid phenibut)...which has been out even longer than F-Phenibut.
It might be the F.A.A. then 🤔 It's like 5+ years ago I first saw two different versions.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
agree i feel the same .. SNS always worked well for me .. i tried nootropic depot ( got it in a trade ) wasnt all that imo

and yup 2 places that still has some in stock .. i have bought from both places .. old batches still legit :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 56
tyga tyga Supplements 16
brofessorx Supplements 9
Supplements 7
shannongeikie Supplements 0