Any real modest muscle building T. Boosters?

clint3612

Awards
I'm a 42 y/o guy who lifts religiously but found out I have low t. I do not want TRT this early. I want to have healthy Test levels and maybe enough to actually make further progress in the gym. I've always heard that OTC Test boosters only boost libido but are not strong enough for muscle building. Any truth on that? Any suggestions on good products? Thanks in advance!!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Love Testobolan from IForce

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Any labs/bloods or did your lifts just go up and you knew?
I didn't have any blood work done..just more strength, energy, and yes..libido and I'm 50..really easy to feel performance increase

clint3612

Awards
I didn't have any blood work done..just more strength, energy, and yes..libido and I'm 50..really easy to feel performance increase
Ok, that's great feedback! Yep, if you don't know your body by 50, you never will. I'm getting that opinion at 42!! Thanks for your input!

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weird, nobody sells this online anywhere except iforce and one other online store.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weird, nobody sells this online anywhere except iforce and one other online store.
I just googled it and I found it on 9+ stores on the first hit on google. Some have it listed erroneously as testabolan v2

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
most test boosters won't build muscle. For building muscle, look into Natural Anabolics like...

CEL EpiPlex
SNS Xgels
PES Anabeta Elite
Soy Lecithen

For a great test booster that has all bases covered look into CEL M-Test

https://www.tgbsupplements.com/product/sns-m-test/

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I second the CEL M-Test. It is fantastic. No natural t-boosters are going to "build muscle". You would build muscle with natural products such as SNS X-Gels. What M-Test WILL do is provide an improved hormonal environment. Your mood, libido, and drive will improve, leading to better gym sessions.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you saying testabolan will not build muscle.
Testabolan will without a doubt help your body be in a state to build muscle. Lot of end users have posted excellent blood work from it, showing huge increases in total and free testosterone.

Try a bottle. You will not be disappointed.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Testabolan will without a doubt help your body be in a state to build muscle. Lot of end users have posted excellent blood work from it, showing huge increases in total and free testosterone.

Try a bottle. You will not be disappointed.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please do not think that any of these products is going to boost your testosterone levels significantly, probably to what you would ideally like. Building muscle is going to come down to your diet and training more so than supplements I would speak to your doctor about TRT. Why are you against it?

Some of the suggestions in here are good, but again do not think these are going to make a big change in your testosterone levels. I would look for supplements with specific ingredients. I like Tongkat Ali, Forskolin and Ashwagandha. AlphaMax XT contains all of these, and more, which will help increase testosterone, but again, probably not as high as you would like.

Chemical analysis showed that the Eurycoma-treated rats had elevated luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), both of which play a role in elevating testosterone in mammals. The researchers said that those elevated chemicals, in addition to the reduced estradiol levels, are what caused Eurycoma longifolia to elevate testosterone.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-use-this-to-safely-elevate-testosterone

Male subjects in a 12-week trial experienced a 16.77 +/-33.77% increase in total testosterone compared with a 1.08 +/- 18.35% decrease in the placebo group.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take

Serum free testosterone levels were significantly increased in the forskolin group compared with the placebo group (p < or = 0.05). The actual change in serum total testosterone concentration was not significantly different among groups, but it increased 16.77 +/- 33.77% in the forskolin group compared with a decrease of 1.08 +/- 18.35% in the placebo group.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

If infertile men take three capsules containing Ashwagandha – Latin name Withania somnifera – every day for a couple of months, their testosterone level rises by 17 percent and their sperm cell concentration increases by 167 percent. Doctors at Mahalaxmi Clinic in Mumbai, India write about it in Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
http://www.ergo-log.com/human-study-ashwagandha-boosts-testosterone-level.html

AlphaMax XT has all of the ingredients I posted, with the correct dosage. However, again, I do not see you will see the results you would ideally like from an OTC product.

clint3612

Awards
Please do not think that any of these products is going to boost your testosterone levels significantly, probably to what you would ideally like. Building muscle is going to come down to your diet and training more so than supplements I would speak to your doctor about TRT. Why are you against it?

Some of the suggestions in here are good, but again do not think these are going to make a big change in your testosterone levels. I would look for supplements with specific ingredients. I like Tongkat Ali, Forskolin and Ashwagandha. AlphaMax XT contains all of these, and more, which will help increase testosterone, but again, probably not as high as you would like.

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-use-this-to-safely-elevate-testosterone

https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

http://www.ergo-log.com/human-study-ashwagandha-boosts-testosterone-level.html

AlphaMax XT has all of the ingredients I posted, with the correct dosage. However, again, I do not see you will see the results you would ideally like from an OTC product.
I'm afraid of the idea of no longer producing my own test. It bothers me a lot.

Rebel1978

Awards
  • Established
KSM 66
Vitamin D + K2
Black Maca root

I also use tongkat ali, but not daily, read up on that. The above I take daily.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
You aren't going to get suppressed from either M-Test, Alphamax, or the above ingredients

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
K1ngs Blood for sure. We classify it as an OTC PCT, but it's also effective as a natty test booster. Also has KSM-66 ashwagandha (mentioned in this thread) and other ingredients that can help with strength and power.

As a side note, NoAddedHmones just posted bloodwork after using K1ngs Blood.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i didnt say that. I said most test boosters do not boost test levels high enough to make them anabolic,
like takIng testosterone shots.

Testosterone is anabolic, but it has to be a extremely high levels.

Test boosters work in general, but mostly for libido, mood, drive and strength.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
K1ngs Blood for sure. We classify it as an OTC PCT, but it's also effective as a natty test booster. Also has KSM-66 ashwagandha (mentioned in this thread) and other ingredients that can help with strength and power.

As a side note, NoAddedHmones just posted bloodwork after using K1ngs Blood.
Link to the work blood please!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm afraid of the idea of no longer producing my own test. It bothers me a lot.
Unless you want kids it doesn't matter. To you question, NO, no testbooster will help you gain any significant muscle, but, it might improve you mood and help you training that way.

The mood part is why I use testboosters, but it doesn't go by a day without my thinking about going back on test... ;)

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I vote M-Test and K1ngsblood for sure.

Ran them both. M-Test 3 bottles of now.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's good news my friend. Thanks!
I know i've used alphamax xt a lot and really like the results I get from it. If you've never tried it and you're looking for a good test booster I would recommend checking it out. It's at least worth picking up a bottle and seeing if it works for you.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Mtest stacked with xgels is nice mtest was great sleep and agression. Didn't make my libido as nuts as alphamax but I still got angry at the weights and wanted to push myself

clint3612

Awards
Unless you want kids it doesn't matter. To you question, NO, no testbooster will help you gain any significant muscle, but, it might improve you mood and help you training that way.

The mood part is why I use testboosters, but it doesn't go by a day without my thinking about going back on test... ;)
I kinda told myself maybe at 45, I'll eventually get on TRT. We'll see, I'm hoping to control it myself with OTC stuff. Like I said, we'll see if I can.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any test boosters like m-test, but without longjack? That stuff makes my blood pressure skyrocket. Keep in mind, I'm super sensitive. 1 cup of coffee shoots my blood pressure up.

clint3612

Awards
Any test boosters like m-test, but without longjack? That stuff makes my blood pressure skyrocket. Keep in mind, I'm super sensitive. 1 cup of coffee shoots my blood pressure up.
Good question! I also have HBP

Kevinhim

Kevinhim

Awards
In my opinion, the best thing to do would be to talk to an Endocrinologist (Maybe a D.O. would be best in your case). Let him know your concerns. There are a few different paths you can take to try to re-boot your body's own hormone production before even thinking about TRT. Your just going to have to trust me that I speak w/ experience :) The honest truth of it is, there is no supplement here that is going to boost your levels out of the low testosterone range - money can be better spent.

clint3612

Awards
In my opinion, the best thing to do would be to talk to an Endocrinologist (Maybe a D.O. would be best in your case). Let him know your concerns. There are a few different paths you can take to try to re-boot your body's own hormone production before even thinking about TRT. Your just going to have to trust me that I speak w/ experience :) The honest truth of it is, there is no supplement here that is going to boost your levels out of the low testosterone range - money can be better spent.
Amazing advice! Thank you! I need to PM you about this.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The honest truth of it is, there is no supplement here that is going to boost your levels out of the low testosterone range - money can be better spent.
This is the honest truth. Have you thought about using a SERM like Clomid. Not natty but it will boost your test without most of the sides that come from traditional TRT protocols. Take my word a far better use of your money than the options mentioned above

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^Not in this section please.

Actually T being low is when natural options work best. In some cases (DAA) the only time it's worth using at all lol.

Are we talking low end in range or below range entirely? If the latter you want a doctor and not a supplement.

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^Not in this section please.

Actually T being low is when natural options work best. In some cases (DAA) the only time it's worth using at all lol.

Are we talking low end in range or below range entirely? If the latter you want a doctor and not a supplement.
This is a myth, certainly from my personal experience. Ive been in low end of range for 10 years and tried a variety of 'T BOOSTERS , By and large a complete waste of money. These had no impact on my t levels

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
But you're in range, why spend the money anyways. No additional results even if it raised values within range. (As many studies do show btw, unfortunate you've had no luck)

No real results from it anyways though aside from libido.

The results come to those who are lower than their natural set point, lowered by age or something else.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If muscle building is the goal skip T-boosters and get a natural anabolic.

Money much better spent

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If muscle building is the goal skip T-boosters and get a natural anabolic.

Money much better spent
How do I find what is an natural anabolic? Plus what about Trans-Resveratrol? Te only product I know that has it is Sustain Alpha and the amount is not specified. I don'r mean to hijack the thread, but making a new thread would be useless.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
There are many options for natural anabolics, also grouped in as "muscle builders" on some retailers sites. Anything natural that is purported to grow lean mass is a natural anabolic

My own favourites would be Anabeta Elite + and ARA (X-gels)

Of course the staples first, are you already using creatine?

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
How do I find what is an natural anabolic? Plus what about Trans-Resveratrol? Te only product I know that has it is Sustain Alpha and the amount is not specified. I don'r mean to hijack the thread, but making a new thread would be useless.
Arachidonic acid
Tomatidine
Ursolic Acid
Tribulus
Ecdysterone
Creatine
HMB
etc.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The data on creatine is great, unfortunately creatine messes with me. I've tried every form from different companies and it makes me piss literally every 10-15 for a 5 hour duration after taking it. That happens even at 5g.

Shiznown

Shiznown

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arachidonic acid
Tomatidine
Ursolic Acid
Tribulus
Ecdysterone
Creatine
HMB
etc.
Thanks. I was looking at Tomatidine in another thread, but I haven't seen any supplements with that ingredient.