Anyone have experience with Acetyl Glutathione supplementation?

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
I've read everywhere that gluathione is the strongest antioxidant in the body and is 100 times more effective than vitamin c when taken in the acetlyated version for absorption. Anyone have any anecdotes for this?

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
Heck yeah man it's the number one detoxifier of the body! It helps with disease, cancer and all sorts of jazz. But there is a certain way to take it though. Oxygen and heat can kill it so you have to take it specifically. I am actually a consultant of a company that sells it. It's called Immunocal, check it out dude!

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Heck yeah man it's the number one detoxifier of the body! It helps with disease, cancer and all sorts of jazz. But there is a certain way to take it though. Oxygen and heat can kill it so you have to take it specifically. I am actually a consultant of a company that sells it. It's called Immunocal, check it out dude!
I'm aware of the amazing benefits but i've found that absorption is the problem. I've also read it helps neurologically with insomnia which is my reasoning for taking it. Could you please advice me and the "certain way" to take it. I'd be more than happy to help your company out with a couple of bottles in exchange for as much information on dosing timing ect. Thank you.

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
Of course my brotha! So you can blend it or give it any type of friction. However you can put it into a small shaker cup (which we provide). Also what's cool about it is each pack has whey isolate protein and having the glutathione doing its job in the body boosts your recovery like crazy! Since I've started taking it my sleeping schedule has been so awesome man, I wake up feeling like Jesus on the third day haha.

Dangus

Dangus

Awards
I can provide any information you are looking for, I'm happy to share with ya

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
or just buy NAC since its cheap, bio-available, and replenishes Glutathione levels.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive read amoungst benefits there also can be issues of skin whitening. Apparently some people will use it intentionally similar to melanotan being used to get darker... Definitely do some deep research bro.