Best supplement to aid in explosive cardio

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creatine, l-carnitine l-fumarate, beta alanine, taurine, potassium nitrate, agmatine sulfate are the first few I'd look into

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cardiotryx. Will also help shed/keep fat off if you're competing.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scivation xtend perform. It has a new ingredient in it that helps with vo2 max.
Forgot about that. Haven't tried it yet but definitely has me intrigued.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Creatine, l-carnitine l-fumarate, beta alanine, taurine, potassium nitrate, agmatine sulfate are the first few I'd look into
Add 100-200 mg of caffeine and that'll make for an explosive combo.

Don't need s ton of stims but a little jolt of caffeine will crtainlu help put some zing into the workour.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS Creatinol o phosphate, Agmatine, and beta alanine

Evomuse Cardiotryx

MST cordyceps

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Scivation xtend perform. It has a new ingredient in it that helps with vo2 max.
Forgot about that. Haven't tried it yet but definitely has me intrigued.
ergonine stack.
Xtend Perform + Ergonine would be a killer 1/2 stack to aid any endurnace/performance based activity.
Electrolytes, Peak02, and plenty of additional goodies in Synerglut, creatine, betaine, hica etc to aid an optimal training environment.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ agree with all of the above. xtend and cardiotryx are both good!

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are not afraid to touch on the borderline dark side you could try GW-50156. I am currently running this pre-workout to increase VO2 max. I am amazed at the increased work capacity during cardio training. I can push myself past what I used gas out trying to do.
Not WADA compliant.
Just take some anti-oxidants 12 hours afterward since it is a tri-fluorinated compound. 4mg astazanthin or a Vitamin C&E complex would do the trick. I experienced no sides or ill effects.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Definitely agreed.

we sell almost all of these (except KNO3) in bulk if you decide to create your own. SNS has good sales at Nutraplanet :D

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
caffeine, sodium bicarbonate, spirulina, yohimbine hcl, l-alanyl l-glutamine
I find yohimbine kills my HIIT. BP hates it :(

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All aliphatic amines, Caffiene, KNO3, and (-)-EPI are my go to for HIIT.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
If you are not afraid to touch on the borderline dark side you could try GW-50156. I am currently running this pre-workout to increase VO2 max. I am amazed at the increased work capacity during cardio training. I can push myself past what I used gas out trying to do.
Not WADA compliant.
Just take some anti-oxidants 12 hours afterward since it is a tri-fluorinated compound. 4mg astazanthin or a Vitamin C&E complex would do the trick. I experienced no sides or ill effects.
What brand are you using?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cardiotryx was designed for this and has many positive reviews

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Anybody have a good&reliable site that sell CardioTryx? It's not available on the sites I usually use at the moment...

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
Cardiotryx where can I get it? I don't like buying from vendors I don't know. Any suggestions?

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
I do competitive boxing and this is what I think works the best for me:
Beta Alanine (doesn't have to be taken preworkout)
CardioTryx
KNO3 (e.g. Hydro3)
Taurine
(-)epicatechin
Sodium bicarbonate (but no longer use it anymore)

If l have an intense sparring session, I will take Compete by iForce. Drinking it before or intra is fine.

If you can't find CardioTryx, I would recommend Psyche by Antaeus Labs as a second choice, which worked quite well for me when I ran out of Cardiotryx.

Once my Compete runs out, I'll be looking forward in trying out Endur3 and Xtend Perform

CardioTryx is hard to find, basically out of stock in most places. I think it'll be restocked around mid/end of summer.

Edit:

I plan to try a scoop (half serving) of Elix1r and CardioTryx in the near future. I have a feeling this combo would be quite good for energy and performance.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
Not WADA compliant.
what are the side effects of this?? what would be ways to negate or cycle?

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
I do competitive boxing and this is what I think works the best for me:
Beta Alanine (doesn't have to be taken preworkout)
CardioTryx
KNO3 (e.g. Hydro3)
Taurine
(-)epicatechin
Sodium bicarbonate (but no longer use it anymore)

If l have an intense sparring session, I will take Compete by iForce. Drinking it before or intra is fine.

If you can't find CardioTryx, I would recommend Psyche by Antaeus Labs as a second choice, which worked quite well for me when I ran out of Cardiotryx.

Once my Compete runs out, I'll be looking forward in trying out Endur3 and Xtend Perform

CardioTryx is hard to find, basically out of stock in most places. I think it'll be restocked around mid/end of summer.

Edit:

I plan to try a scoop (half serving) of Elix1r and CardioTryx in the near future. I have a feeling this combo would be quite good for energy and performance.
thanks for the detailed reply

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
DAA, great for explosive diarrhea and you will be running to the bathroom.

This is my experience

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
SNS cit Mal works well, xtend perform, SNS Betaine are also good options

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In my opinion nothing beats a Cordyceps supplement for cardio
Cordyceps definitely helps! Millenium Sport Technologies has a quality cordyceps product that I am using for my marathon training with great results! jalfrey

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cordyceps definitely helps! Millenium Sport Technologies has a quality cordyceps product that I am using for my marathon training with great results! jalfrey
Yeah MST is the only Cordyceps product I have ever tried and it delivers everytime. It is phenomenal

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah MST is the only Cordyceps product I have ever tried and it delivers everytime. It is phenomenal
Yes sir! I am currently logging MST cordyceps along with Evomuse Cardiotryx and SNS Creatinol o phosphate (COP) and SNS beta alanine for my marathon training. Products work!