Help first time Cycle

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
I'm strongly considering running Liquid Labs Basic Mass Stack, I have a few questions. First has anyone run this stack or used any of these products if so could you tell me your thoughts? Also if anyone has run anything that they could recommend my goals are to put on lean mass and or lose fat I'm 5'10 about 200 pounds im doing cardio 3x a week and doing full body kettle bell workout 2-3 times a week with one day a week bench pressing and doing chest exercises

Thanks!!!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's a few guys on here that had logs on some of these Liquid Labs products. This probably should be posted in anabolics or look in the Mind and Muscle sub forum for a rep to ask. Or use the search function to look for the logs. I haven't used any of their stuff so I can't help you.

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Thanks I'm sorry first time post not even sure how to do that yet

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything that you have tried that u could recommend I just don't wanna buy something that's a dud

Thanks

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I would read up some more before deciding to go into the hormonal route. Hows training and diet (on point, slacking a bit, etc)?

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I've been reading up a lot lately was reading a lot 3 months ago and decided not to my diet need to improve I'll admit that but I eat pretty solidly eggs and vegetables in the morning, yogurt mid morning or so for snack, grilled chicken and veggies lunch and dinner consists of either chicken or a variety of seafood normally salmon
As for training I'm doing cardio 2x a week at least and Brazilian jiu jitsu about 3-4 times a week for lifting I'm doing full body kettle bell routine and hitting the bench press about once a week to do my chest with some dumbbell chest workouts as wel

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Yea, cardio seems like a bit high, but I don't know the volume of food you are eating. You know what macros are, and are you roughly tracking calories? Also do kettle bell routines won't get you big but can definitely help with endurance aspect. Maybe switch up the routine a bit?

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
I'm willing to switch I have a calorie counter on my phone and understand some basic of macros. I'm def willing to switch up the routine for this cycle and put on as much lean mass as possible and then cut back down. Any suggestions for macro ratios, and I eat a lot try to keep it really clean with the occasional cookie but I'm generally eating eggs, yogurt, chicken, fish, black beans, chick peas, brown rice, salsa and basically any vegetables I have at the time, most certainly need to start tracking my calories though

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Start tracking calories. Adding in a 500-1000 kcal smoothie is an easy way of increasing cals. There are threads up here with tasty recipes :)
Also consider doing more compound exercises, maybe replace one of your kettlebell days with a full body routine.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I'm willing to switch I have a calorie counter on my phone and understand some basic of macros. I'm def willing to switch up the routine for this cycle and put on as much lean mass as possible and then cut back down. Any suggestions for macro ratios, and I eat a lot try to keep it really clean with the occasional cookie but I'm generally eating eggs, yogurt, chicken, fish, black beans, chick peas, brown rice, salsa and basically any vegetables I have at the time, most certainly need to start tracking my calories though
i would definitely start doing these things before you consider a cycle. Going from ok nutrition to proper will induce a lot of change, almost equatable to some weaker PH in my opinion. Definitely do 2 full body barbell / dumbbell compound movement days per week and the other can be kettle bell if you want.
As far as ratios for macro's I am a bad candidate to preach things lol. I typically just try to hit 125-150g protein/day and cals are usually ~3000 with fats and carbs being whatever i felt like that day

Yanks

Awards
  • Established
Ok I think I will order Olympus labs halo with cycle support and a SERM and keep it on the shelf for a little time until nutrition is straightened out. Can anyone give me suggestions on macro ratios because I think maybe I should've noted that I was about 230 pounds around July and I've slimmed down to my current weight which is 195-200 depending on the scale and my goals were to continue to cut as much fat as possible or why I wanted to introduce something to help me add lean muscle and possibly still lose some fat

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10