Sleep aid interactions

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i have recently bought some sleephoria. However my friend of my just gave me some expired bottles of abyss unparalleled(have used it in the past tho). What i was wondering is there any negative interactions between these 2 products. Because i would like to take both. Because sleephoria helps my mind shut down but doesn't relax me like abyss unparalleled. Plus abyss unparalleled has other benefits other than sleep as well. However abyss unparalleled doesn't help my sleep like sleephoria. So i would like to stack them. I just worried there might be some negative interactions.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In my opinion I probably wouldnt take both but thats me and maybe someone else will chime in and say something different. If you do though you could start at a lower dose and then see how you react.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In my opinion I probably wouldnt take both but thats me and maybe someone else will chime in and say something different. If you do though you could start at a lower dose and then see how you react.
Thanks. ya i just wondering if they would have some negative interaction. I was think that the gaba in abyss unparalleled might interact badly some of the ingredients in sleephoria

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
There are sleep ingredients you definitely do not want to use too much of, but iirc sleephoria uses less common sleep ingredients and overlap is an unlikely concern.

Post up the other label and we will see if Evomuse can chime in on this :)
dsade

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are sleep ingredients you definitely do not want to use too much of, but iirc sleephoria uses less common sleep ingredients and overlap is an unlikely concern.

Post up the other label and we will see if Evomuse can chime in on this :)
dsade
I would love to be able to post the labels but every time i try posting any pictures it tells me file size is to big and wont let me use it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1442969924.483845.jpg

Looks fine to me brother,
i have Sleephoria on my shelf with me here too

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I just im worried about the gaba in it. Because the ingredients in sleephoria work on the gaba receptors if i remembering right.
I tagged in dsade who can tell you for sure

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tagged in dsade who can tell you for sure
Thanks. Ya he is an awesome guy and super intelligent. I really want try some of there new products that have been coming out, especially BMP and i plan to once football is over.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've tried both and neither really knocked me out so to speak, but I did seem to wake up more refreshed in the morning on both products.

obryant21

Awards
Does anyone have any experience with GABA actually being beneficial/affecting them positively? I thought common belief was that supplemental GABA can't pass the BBB, which renders it useless, right? Educate me if I'm wrong....

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone have any experience with GABA actually being beneficial/affecting them positively? I thought common belief was that supplemental GABA can't pass the BBB, which renders it useless, right? Educate me if I'm wrong....
I dont know about that at all maybe some else will pitch in.

I did try combining the 2 and i did not notice any improvements over sleephoria its self. So i will just use separate.

Thanks for the advice everyone.

obryant21

Awards
I did try combining the 2 and i did not notice any improvements over sleephoria its self. So i will just use separate.

I know it's useless since Abyss isn't even available anymore, but do you think one is more effective than the other? I ask because I may give Sleephoria a run....

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know it's useless since Abyss isn't even available anymore, but do you think one is more effective than the other? I ask because I may give Sleephoria a run....
Sleephoria is slightly better imo

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Apex Alchemy 22
Renew1 Apex Alchemy 15
Supplements 56
OTC Drug 10
Supplements 21