Good "bulking" supps

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
As every year, it's time to build some muscle!
I'm a bit off the supplements innovations and discoveries.. Looking for something not extremely pricy which could help get a bit more lbm and preserving my bf.. Body recomposition.

The last "solid" products I've heard of are: bio-gro, anabeta and Glycophase.
Don't know how they are (except anabeta, which I've bought but I remember wasn't anything special) and if there is something better..

I'm training 3-4 times per week and diet is set. this is my 3rd year.

Gimme some advices!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'm a bit off the supplements innovations and discoveries.. Looking for something not extremely pricy which could help get a bit more lbm and preserving my bf.. Body recomposition.

Don't know how they are (except anabeta, which I've bought but I remember wasn't anything special) and if there is something better..

Gimme some advices!
If you are looking for natural options:

(-)epi - EP1C Unleashed from Olympus labs.

Laxogenin - DermaStr3ngth is my go-to

PA (phosphatidic acid) - Cheap and can get it from soy granuals

ArA - X-gels is a fav on the board, but X-factor is another option

Feel free to hit me up with any questions.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

This is a pretty good summary.

I'm about to run an Ep1c Unleashed, ArA, and PA stack.

Alphamax + Anabeta is always a good combination, though the Forskolin may be better served for a cut or recomp.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established

I'm sure if you explain me fast the "function" of each one could be much better than a fast research I could do :) could you?

I've only tried Are stacked with Anabeta.. Don't remember if I've felt any differences

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Gimme some advices!
My go-to combo stack is xgels and anabeta elite (not sure if you used the og , non elite version or the new). Also, magnitropin was a beast for lean gains for me last year in a reverse diet. gained weight, added cals, leaned up. Gonna run it again in a few weeks here for two bottles this time.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure if you explain me fast the "function" of each one could be much better than a fast research I could do :) could you?

I've only tried Are stacked with Anabeta.. Don't remember if I've felt any differences
NP...

(-)epi - show to increase strength and endurance. Has a TON of other health related benefits as well.

An increase in treadmill performance (50%) and reduced fatigue (30%) has been noted in mice at 15 days of supplementation
*J Physiol. 2011 Sep 15;589(Pt 18):4615-31. doi: 10.1113/jphysiol.2011.209924. Epub 2011 Jul 25.

And an increase in grip strength was seen in 7 days.
*J Nutr Biochem. 2014 Jan;25(1):91-4. doi: 10.1016/j.jnutbio.2013.09.007. Epub 2013 Oct 18.

Laxogenin

Natural anabolic derived from plants. Has been shown to increase protein synthesis by over 200% which allows the user to accelerate muscle growth and recovery .

PA (phosphatidic acid)

Increases mTOR, leading to greater protein synthesis and muscle growth

ArA

ARA is the primary fatty acid responsible for inflammation in muscle tissue. Inflammatory mediators work to signal the body's response to repair muscle tissue.

Hope that helps. Feel free to hit me up with any questions man.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Epicatechin- Increased workload and output = more fibers being torn down allowing for greater growth. Follidrone and Ep1c Unleashed and others are solid.

Laxogenin- Boosts protein synthesis and places the body into a more anabolic state helping to optimize the growth and recovery process. I feel there is a great synergy between these two compounds. Dermastrength, Most Wanted, Vedius are great options.

Phosphatidic acid- Great for strength and loading glycogen many gain a few lbs very fast from the pronounced loading effect.
Hard to beat the cost of Fearn Granules.

Ara- One of my favorites possibly the greatest for all around effect imo. Increases in strength,vascularity, recomping effect, and tissue accumulation.
X-Factor or X-Gels are good to go. X-Gels look sick with the black gel caps.

Hormonal- Ostarine, LGD, Rad-140 all work wonders Olympus UK has you covered with those, very solid products.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys.. I'll check what can I find here in Italy or on eBay..

Oh, tried osterine too.. Was couple years ago but if I still remember was a waste of money (osta rx)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pretty they already covered it but Anafuse, abe, x gels, follidrone is what I was going to say.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a pretty good summary.

I'm about to run an Ep1c Unleashed, ArA, and PA stack.

Alphamax + Anabeta is always a good combination, though the Forskolin may be better served for a cut or recomp.
This is good advice. Forksolin is a must have ingredient if looking to recomp IMO. AlphaMax has a full dose of F95. Forskolin increases cAMP levels in the body thereby affecting improving fat metabolism. Additionally elevated levels of cAMP create a similar effect as exercise does in relation to the the activity of certain mitochondrial enzymes in the body. This can result in increased muscle protein synthesis.

You also mentioned cost effective. AlphaMax is roughly the same price for F95 alone. In addition, you get other ingredients that will help with a lean bulk/recomp.

My favorite stack is AlphaMax/ArA. The gains were nice, lean, strength went up, and vascularity was through the roof.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
so.. I did my researches and I've found almost everything (thx eBay lol) except Anafuse (no big deal, you've suggested me other epi supplements)..
And as I said I've already tried ABE last year (stacked with x-factor) but I remember it did almost nothing.

I have some doubts on how should Dermastrength and Vedius work.. I mean you just put it on your skin and you're set? Not doubting of yo guys, just never tried anything like this and sounds like the tv scams lol (plus they're pretty expensive, 55$-65$).

About pre hormones, I've tried once Osta RX but was 2 years ago and honestly I don't remember if it worked or not.. still found:
Ostar1ne is 35$
Legend is 45$
Radar1ne is 55$

About the other products this is what I've found:
EP1C is cheaper than Follidrone and i think they have the same dosage. 50$
Alphamax is 45$
X-Factor (I've already bought the original and don't remember any noticeable gains) and X-Gels are the same 50$

Said this, I cannot afford to spend 250$ and try everything.. which are my best bets for my goal? I don't really care about endurance or strength, just would like a "recomp" effect, keeping or lowering my bf while gaining muscle. I'm planning to use those supps about 1 month from my bulk starts (just to go a bit higher on calories and not wasting the products)

Thank you guys.

3RT

Awards
Transdermal stuff work better than oral usually, bc of bypass of liver and gi CYP450 enzymes, so you get almost direct bloodstream delivery (skin has its own CYP450 though). A lot of prohormones a far better TD vs oral.
But whether Laxo at all works for you enough or not is another rather big question. But TD concept is totally ok.

Also to my mind your best bet now is LGD-4033 and calories. Plus hypertrophy and strength oriented routine. Don't forget PCT if you choose SARMs way.. Alphamax would help here btw (besides other PCT components).

And would you share your experience on what did work for you? Curious since you didn't like ABE, ArA and osta and those seem to be quite an effective ones..

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good advice in here already. I'd say a combo of epi, ArA, and PA should be the most cost-effective route for you.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
so.. I did my researches and I've found almost everything (thx eBay lol) except Anafuse (no big deal, you've suggested me other epi supplements)..
And as I said I've already tried ABE last year (stacked with x-factor) but I remember it did almost nothing.

I have some doubts on how should Dermastrength and Vedius work.. I mean you just put it on your skin and you're set? Not doubting of yo guys, just never tried anything like this and sounds like the tv scams lol (plus they're pretty expensive, 55$-65$).

About pre hormones, I've tried once Osta RX but was 2 years ago and honestly I don't remember if it worked or not.. still found:
Ostar1ne is 35$
Legend is 45$
Radar1ne is 55$

Alphamax is 45$
X-Factor (I've already bought the original and don't remember any noticeable gains) and X-Gels are the same 50$

Said this, I cannot afford to spend 250$ and try everything.. which are my best bets for my goal? I don't really care about endurance or strength, just would like a "recomp" effect, keeping or lowering my bf while gaining muscle. I'm planning to use those supps about 1 month from my bulk starts (just to go a bit higher on calories and not wasting the products)

Thank you guys.
CEL Epi-Plex should be even cheaper than EP1C.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Ostar1ne is 35$
Legend is 45$
Radar1ne is 55$

Alphamax is 45$

Thank you guys.
I dont know where you saw Alphamax at $45 but Ive never once seen it priced at $45.

Every retailer has it for $35 and right now PHW is doing 20% off with Performax20, bringing the cost down to $28. Pretty damn affordable at that price!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Strong supplement shop sells Alphamax on Ebay with worldwide shipping. Around 43$ I think that is what he is referring to.

What country are you in again? Sorry I'm on mobile and can't scroll back. We could point you in direction of a shop overseas.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal stuff work better than oral usually, bc of bypass of liver and gi CYP450 enzymes, so you get almost direct bloodstream delivery (skin has its own CYP450 though). A lot of prohormones a far better TD vs oral.
But whether Laxo at all works for you enough or not is another rather big question. But TD concept is totally ok.

Also to my mind your best bet now is LGD-4033 and calories. Plus hypertrophy and strength oriented routine. Don't forget PCT if you choose SARMs way.. Alphamax would help here btw (besides other PCT components).

And would you share your experience on what did work for you? Curious since you didn't like ABE, ArA and osta and those seem to be quite an effective ones..
I'm very tolerant to a lot of supplements.. Just to give you an idea when I had elbow surgery I woke up during it because my body was assimilating the morphine too fast lol

When I tried osta I made the mistake of not going on pct after it, maybe this was the mistake.

And for who asked.. I'm in Italy, here it's hard to find almost anything so my best bet is 99% eBay

Thx booneman I've found epi-plex at 45$

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL Epi-plex is definitely my go to for -(-)epi.
60 caps
300mg/cap
Added piperine
$29.99

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
I have a question about PA.
Is it in every brand of soy lechitin? Because I found it at grocery store but PA wasn't listed in the ingredients..

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a question about PA.
Is it in every brand of soy lechitin? Because I found it at grocery store but PA wasn't listed in the ingredients..
PA will be present in all soy lecithin granules, even if it's not listed on the label. None of them are standardized for PA either. I'd go for de-oiled granules standardized for a high phosphatide content (Fearn, Optima, NOW, etc are all good options, but Fearn is the most popular). You're going to get 4-8% PA from quality granules, so I'd aim for a minimum of 750mg calculated with 4% PA, so 18.75g lecithin granules, or at least 2.5tbsp.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
PA will be present in all soy lecithin granules, even if it's not listed on the label. None of them are standardized for PA either. I'd go for de-oiled granules standardized for a high phosphatide content (Fearn, Optima, NOW, etc are all good options, but Fearn is the most popular). You're going to get 4-8% PA from quality granules, so I'd aim for a minimum of 750mg calculated with 4% PA, so 18.75g lecithin granules, or at least 2.5tbsp.
gotcha. here in Italy I've found only this and PA wan't listed on the label http://www.iafstore.com/usa/lecinova/jar-codp24251
So this one is fine right?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Let me know about this..
I think I might go 1 bottle of aphamax+pa
Then, on higher calories I could try epi-plex+pa+xgels.

What you guys think?
This sounds like and awesome set of plans. Amax is great as well as epi/xgels. Both solid combos.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Pricy getting things to Italy wow.

Still a flat rate to grab Ergonine from athletixsports.com shipped internationally, and as a single supplement to add in, considering its value, its a strong option here.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Pricy getting things to Italy wow.

Still a flat rate to grab Ergonine from athletixsports.com shipped internationally, and as a single supplement to add in, considering its value, its a strong option here.
What's that?

About PA is the product I linked before good or would be better to order from USA the Fearn's granules?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
What's that? About PA is the product I linked before good or would be better to order from USA the Fearn's granules?
Granules is best bet for PA but I'm sure you can buy that in EU

Ergonine is a nine in one ergogenic from Athletix, studied doses of each in one scoop/day to help you perform better.
It also greatly effects hypertrophy and recovery, as well as synergy with many other products.

Check it out at athletixsports.com

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yes I can buy soy lecithin granules.. they just don't list PA in the ingredients..
Don't need to, its not an added "ingredient"
The SL is a certain percentage PA just as it is

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good "bulking" supps

do you have an idea of the "standard" pa available in 100g of soy granulas?
It's usually accounted for at 4-7%

3RT

Awards
dude, don't you order from iherb? (or is it violation?)
I hoped Sweden (warehouse) and Italy are both in EU

3RT

Awards
They have EU stock in SWE, I believe, as I always get it to RU from there (tracking says so). I might be wrong though, you should check yourself..

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Just placed an order from Nutraplanet.. the bay seller was charging me 3 times the shipping cost..
Do you have any experience on how long does it take to get the order? I've used fedex international mail to Switzerland

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Good "bulking" supps

They have EU stock in SWE, I believe, as I always get it to RU from there (tracking says so). I might be wrong though, you should check yourself..
I don't think they have a warehouse in EU. I'm in Sweden and waiting for an order and it's being shipped from LA, US.

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
I don't think they have a warehouse in EU. I'm in Sweden and waiting for an order and it's being shipped from LA, US.
Let me know how long does it takes to get to you. Just placed mine today

3RT

Awards
Now that's strange, I was pretty sure about that.. Sorry for misinformation.

I have no opportunity to recheck sadly, bc I order with especial delivery service for couple of years, they're good, but don't show the departure point and older FedEx numbers are "invalid" now. However I had RExxxxxxxxxSE tracking numbers those times and I believe that meaned SWE origin of package. Though it probably could be otherwise.

Qonix are you worried about the Italian customs or some pan-European rules on supplements and pharmaceuticals? Russian customs is really unpleasant organization, but that is probably a different story..

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
Let me know how long does it takes to get to you. Just placed mine today
Received my order today, took 14 days (airmail premium). Had to pay customs 30% (import fee,VAT..) of order value :-/

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to run off xgels, ara and epi..
It was a good stack at just 200kcal over maintainance, it helped a lot with strength and reduce fat gains but now I want to change.

As I'm going to increase more my kcal intake and also the volume of my workouts I was thinking at something more anabolic than just focusing on strength.

Would str3ngth be a good choice? What about Ghar1ne?
As I said I wouldn't do any pct and this time would run alone without stacking with anything.

jake1986

Awards
ghar1ne Is great for body composition. 2 bottles @10mgs a day is a 6 month supply. No pct.

jathan_howe

Awards
ghar1ne Is great for body composition. 2 bottles @10mgs a day is a 6 month supply. No pct.
From what I've read, Ghar1ne doesn't produce more GH itself, but just allows your body to produce it's max amount naturally. So is it non suppressive since it's causing your body to produce it?