best natural bulking supps?

thomassj

Awards
im thinking of getting igf-2 by applied nutracuticals anything better?

J19891

J19891

Awards
I'd go with a good weight gainer shake, and some anabeta. It'd be hard not to pack on muscle with that. Personally though, my favorite supp for bulking would have to be the junior bacon cheeseburger by wendy's.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Creatine, Protein, Pre workout stimulant, FTW

J19891

J19891

Awards
Creatine, Protein, Pre workout stimulant, FTW
I cant believe I didn't even mention creatine...wow. Be careful with the preworkout stims if youre trying to put on weight, they'll boost your metabolism. Nothing that a few extra calories cant compensate for though.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The rhodiola rosea increases creatine deposition and has some strong adapatogenic qualities, so when stacked with Neovar it is great, especially for mass gaining and increased recovery!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great thread! And I agree with others here neovar and igf2. Also anabeta and protein and extra bcaas.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Yes Anabeta hands down. I don't personally subscribe to the whole "bulking" and "cutting" thing. Personally I just call that yo-yo dieting.
I agree with you on this. When I "bulk" I still track macros and keep a 6 pack while I do get softer I no longer attempt to add 20lbs during a bulk then cut it later. Besides aesthetic / fitness goals there are many health reasons why it's not a good idea to yoyo diet.

I actually weigh very close to when I got started training. The way I look and my strength are far from similar though.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading great things about X-Factor Advanced, but it is expensive so putting it off.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been reading great things about X-Factor Advanced, but it is expensive so putting it off.
Whole eggs! I think a large egg contains around a gram of arachidonic acid but Im not 100% sure (so dont quote me ;) )

But for sure eat TONS of whole eggs. I sometimes eat up to 12 a day!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whole eggs! I think a large egg contains around a gram of arachidonic acid but Im not 100% sure (so dont quote me ;) )

Yep I love Eggs. They seem to eat up my calories quite fast though!.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You could even eat more ;)

Whole eggs only got like 3-5g fat? Depending on size if I remember correctly. Most times I try to get around 80g fat a day. that could be like 20 whole eggs ;).

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
$59.99 - the cost of x-factor advanced will get you a lot of eggs.
There is a lady near me who raises chickens and sells the eggs. I get 12 eggs for $2!!! And they are free range and eat nothing but bugs and grass so essentially organic.

You could even eat more ;)

Whole eggs only got like 3-5g fat? Depending on size if I remember correctly. Most times I try to get around 80g fat a day. that could be like 20 whole eggs ;).
I like the way you think sir! ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Formula-X + Anabeta + lots of food!

Alpha Mind

Awards
Best natural supps for bulking?

1. In-n-Out Double with Cheese
2. Sweet Potatoes
3. Rhodiola Rosea

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now thats uncalled for

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established

i prolly avg 6 whole eggs per day. i also drink a carton of the egg whites per day. its the easiest 100 grams protein you can find for like 6 bucks. i just blend em up and flavor them with some protein powder or another. chocolate works best

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Alot of people say 'Anabeta' bit always skeptical of 'natural anabolics'...

ka0tik

Awards
anybody try combining arachidonic acid with DAA? i think neovar + formula x + x factor might have some good results

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
$59.99 - the cost of x-factor advanced will get you a lot of eggs.
Yumm, love me some x-factor! Never tried advanced though. The 1st version was the 1st supplement I ever noticed something.

thomassj

Awards
how about bioforge? Ive heard great reviews, any word on when its going to be back in stock?