BEST BULKING SUPPS

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Title says it all, im just coming off beastdrol/katanadrol stack pretty good but am always looking for something bigger and better. So please throw me all your suggestions.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
800mg test wk and 600mg deca wk for 20wks total... GET BIG!!!!

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
800mg test wk and 600mg deca wk for 20wks total... GET BIG!!!!
Ive tried a cycle of test from my only source once before and unfortunately it was severely underdosed. So im not gonna waste my time and money again. So if you know any nice ph's id appreciate it. Thanks for your input bro

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Ive tried a cycle of test from my only source once before and unfortunately it was severely underdosed. So im not gonna waste my time and money again. So if you know any nice ph's id appreciate it. Thanks for your input bro
I know it sounds corney, and if you dont mind the sides, and this was the original Pro-Hormone, by the way and you can really slap on some hard to lose pounds: DHEA at 50 mgs daily for 4 months or so. It was in all the muscle magazines, guys were blowin up on it. Swiss or German made is best.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
probably going to be a little disappointed with DHEA after cycling beastdrol lmao

Beastdrol is pretty much the best steroid for bulking. If you want to look into other bulkers... Malicious Mass and Dieselbolan V2 are both combos designed for bulking.

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
If only I had a chemistry degree.. U can make injectable test all day long out of DHEA.. But I digress

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
probably going to be a little disappointed with DHEA after cycling beastdrol lmao

Beastdrol is pretty much the best steroid for bulking. If you want to look into other bulkers... Malicious Mass and Dieselbolan V2 are both combos designed for bulking.
is malicious discontinued? can not find it anywhere

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established

In terms of gains within a short period of time, yes, but if a guy didnt care about the shut-down a 12 wk DHEA run would increase mass as much as SD, with much fewer and less potentially dangerous overall sides. Some people have taken it without cycling (at lower doses) for years. I dont endorse that though.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
was it under dosed? if you run 500mg/wk you might just need more to notice the effect... I know some here, including myself, that get very little from 500mg of test just by itself. Some people blow up off it. Found once I went higher it did much better for me.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
was it under dosed? if you run 500mg/wk you might just need more to notice the effect... I know some here, including myself, that get very little from 500mg of test just by itself. Some people blow up off it. Found once I went higher it did much better for me.
yeah i ran it at 500mg, i hate injecting and suppose i did up the dose and still no results..its not something im willing to go through again. I cant sacrifice another 10 weeks for that bull****.