Over kill on AI?

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
So I'm setting up a stack of Dermastrength, Exotherm and Alpha max. Do you guys think that between the AlphaMax and Exotherm I will be going over kill on Ai? The goal is recomp. I only lift 2 days a week, I either do yoga or a grappling/mma style work outs on the other days. My diet is good I just want to see if I can get better muscle definition and not kill my joints. My only real staples are Orange triad, protein, and fish oil.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
So I'm setting up a stack of Dermastrength, Exotherm and Alpha max. Do you guys think that between the AlphaMax and Exotherm I will be going over kill on Ai? The goal is recomp. I only lift 2 days a week, I either do yoga or a grappling/mma style work outs on the other days. My diet is good I just want to see if I can get better muscle definition and not kill my joints. My only real staples are Orange triad, protein, and fish oil.
Hard to know. The two together could indeed be a bit much.

Have you ever used Arimistane before? 75mg looks like the daily dose in AlphaMax. I have seen some sensitive to it notice joint aches above 50mg but others run as high as 175mg. As for exotherm I don't think you'll notice too much joint pain associated with exotherm alone, but on top of 75mg arim it may aggravate joints.

I'm almost thinking it would be better to run AlphaMax + DermaStr3ngth as a cycle, then run exotherm at the end to dry up a bit more and burn off that last bit of fat.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Have you ever used Arimistane before? 75mg looks like the daily dose in AlphaMax. I have seen some sensitive to it notice joint aches above 50mg but others run as high as 175mg. As for exotherm I don't think you'll notice too much joint pain associated with exotherm alone, but on top of 75mg arim it may aggravate joints.

I'm almost thinking it would be better to run AlphaMax + DermaStr3ngth as a cycle, then run exotherm at the end to dry up a bit more and burn off that last bit of fat.
This is solid advice, OP.

Some people can handle 75 mg of Arimistane just fine while others can't even handle a third of that. If you have never ran Arimistane before, I would go with the above stack of AlphaMax/DermaStr3ngth then introduce exotherm once you're done with AlphaMax.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend stacking two AI's. No need.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just FYI, I ran AlphaMax concurrent with Exotherm the past month and no issues. Indeed it pairs quite nicely for lean gains. OP I agree with everyone that you need an idea of your tolerance to arimistane first.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend stacking two AI's. No need.
I disagree, because AlphaMax and Exotherm are both much more than AI's. I felt great while on both. I tend to get achy joints from 100+ mg of arimistane, but no issues whatsoever.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I disagree, because AlphaMax and Exotherm are both much more than AI's. I felt great while on both. I tend to get achy joints from 100+ mg of arimistane, but no issues whatsoever.
I am aware they both contain more than the AI.

And just because you didn't notice any negative side effects, by combining two AI containing products for someone else, there is the possibility of dropping estrogen far too much which can lead to negatives.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
AlphaMax + Exotherm (my spell checker changed to "Exit germ" lol) sounds very intriguing.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am aware they both contain more than the AI.

And just because you didn't notice any negative side effects, by combining two AI containing products for someone else, there is the possibility of dropping estrogen far too much which can lead to negatives.
No worries man. Just relating to all those who might be interested in this combo that it's working well for me. Not trying to slam your POV at all. Caution should always be used with everything we put in our bodies. Just saying that in some cases (mine) the two (3 actually) can work well due to the combo of all the other ingredients:)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I think alphamax and exotherm would be a good stack but i also agree more isnt always better so you probably don't really need both. but everyones different.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Arimistane kills my joints and libido above 50mg, most recent ai I tried 7-methoxy. I believe i-force kind of started it and great libido but awful on joints. Elbows, knees, wrists, like an old man. But I did look great on them for as long as I could handle it. Of course my opinion on looking great.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used Arimistane enough to know how it affects me quite well. I was running Exotherm for two weeks prior to adding AlphaMax so I also had a good idea of it's effects as well. The combo is actually very good IMO. Getting stronger and leaner everyday. Noticed improvement on strength and energy after the combination. Having some of the best workouts I've had in months. Albeit healing injuries is also part of that.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I've used Arimistane enough to know how it affects me quite well. I was running Exotherm for two weeks prior to adding AlphaMax so I also had a good idea of it's effects as well. The combo is actually very good IMO. Getting stronger and leaner everyday. Noticed improvement on strength and energy after the combination. Having some of the best workouts I've had in months. Albeit healing injuries is also part of that.
Good feedback.

The thing I like about arimistane is that once you get a feel for how you react to it you are gtg. Always reacts the same. Tried and true.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My curiosity is if maybe exotherm would be my happy medium.

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
I will follow your advise. I'm pretty sensitive to most supplements so who knows, just the AlphaMax might kick my butt. I just thought the 3 in combination would make a crazy stack. I've used laxogenin solo and I thought it worked very well. I appreciate everyone taking some time to put in their 2 cents. Thank you for your time guys.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have run alphamax before and liked it. It wasn't like, "Holy Crap" - but it had some noticeable effects. I only ever ran it for 4 weeks...would like to do an 8 week run.

I just finished my second bottle of Exotherm. I believe this product works very well. Is it "amazing"? In a way, yes. But you have to notice the difference between diet alone vs. using this while dieting. I saw an improvement over diet alone.

I haven't had time to update my log - but I'm taking a few days off and I plan to go "all out" and run Norco, Shift, Alphamax and Exotherm for the next 4 weeks.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamax for 8 weeks is awesome, I couldn't do more armistane than that

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I have run alphamax before and liked it. It wasn't like, "Holy Crap" - but it had some noticeable effects. I only ever ran it for 4 weeks...would like to do an 8 week run.

I just finished my second bottle of Exotherm. I believe this product works very well. Is it "amazing"? In a way, yes. But you have to notice the difference between diet alone vs. using this while dieting. I saw an improvement over diet alone.

I haven't had time to update my log - but I'm taking a few days off and I plan to go "all out" and run Norco, Shift, Alphamax and Exotherm for the next 4 weeks.
That upcoming stack sounds fun.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Picked it up for like $10, has daa. Good product, just joints hurt.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Oh been trying to find it solo. Just 7 methoxyflavone. Heard it works

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Default Aromatase Inhibitors & Joint Pain
Some people always report joint pain when using Arimidex/Letro/Aromasin.

Common belief: AI's make your joints too "dry" because E2 is overly low.

Too many people perpetuating this urban bro legend without any E2 data to support it. Often E2 is just fine.

Well, you should find this interesting:

Steroidal and non-steroidal third-generation aromatase inhibitors induce pain-like symptoms via TRPA1.
Fusi C1, Materazzi S1, Benemei S1, Coppi E1, Trevisan G2, Marone IM1, Minocci D1, De Logu F1, Tuccinardi T3, Di Tommaso MR4, Susini T4, Moneti G5, Pieraccini G5, Geppetti P1, Nassini R1.
Author information
Abstract
Use of aromatase inhibitors (AIs), exemestane, letrozole and anastrozole, for breast cancer therapy is associated with severe pain symptoms, the underlying mechanism of which is unknown. The electrophilic nature of AIs suggests that they may target the transient receptor potential ankyrin 1 (TRPA1) channel, a major pathway in pain transmission and neurogenic inflammation. AIs evoke TRPA1-mediated calcium response and current in rodent nociceptors and human cells expressing the recombinant channel. In mice, AIs produce acute nociception, which is exaggerated by pre-exposure to proalgesic stimuli, and, by releasing sensory neuropeptides, neurogenic inflammation in peripheral tissues. AIs also evoke mechanical allodynia and decreased grip strength, which do not undergo desensitization on prolonged AI administration. These effects are markedly attenuated by TRPA1 pharmacological blockade or in TRPA1-deficient mice. TRPA1 is a major mediator of the proalgesic actions of AIs, thus suggesting TRPA1 antagonists for the treatment of pain symptoms associated with AI use.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Picked it up for like $10, has daa. Good product, just joints hurt.

joint pain with 7-methoxyflavone?
is the first time I hear someone complain to the 7-methoxy ..
you run something that contained arimistane before starting Propadrol?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
25-50 arimistane is plenty for me, who knows? That is how it hit me,have a couple more bottles will try again one day and see.