Derek Lunsford Is Killing It!

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Nobody can stop talking about how much work Derek Lunsford has done as the new Mr Olympia. Here’s a guy that in the last 45 days has done more guest posing appearances, more interviews, and interacted with the fans more than his predecessor did in an entire year. This is why so many fans and officials alike are so excited with the new champion. I mean, the fact that he’s young is a plus. The fact that his English is fantastic because he was raised in America, that’s another plus.
Read: https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2024/derek-lunsford-is-killing-it/

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Good for him and the sport I suppose that he is doing all these things. Doesn't change the fact that he had NO business beating Hadi.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is the picture photoshopped? I follow him and here and there and ive never seen him look that nutty. Looks like he put 30lbs of new muscle on

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the picture photoshopped? I follow him and here and there and ive never seen him look that nutty. Looks like he put 30lbs of new muscle on
Gotta be photoshopped. Too cartoonish looking to me.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i was just about to post the same thing wtf?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When guys are freaky huge, Sometimes a camera angle and a high def photo in the goon light can make stuff look pretty cartoon
Exactly it's pretty close minus the filters
I tend to agree. I think the filters are what make it look nutty, holy molly. I always forget to when you put a person by themselves with no one around them For a reference point it can look nuts...... And he is mister olympia lol

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hani seems to have the program down. His guys don't miss

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hani seems to have the program down. His guys don't miss
No they dont. You literally can't find any information about what he really does. Either. He never talks about. I found this yesterday but havnt watched it yet

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
He stays pretty tight lipped on gear protocols from what I hear. Bostin talked about it a little on some podcasts. Basically it sounds like Hani is very individual focused. No cookie cutter programs. He only takes on the guys with the genetics to win if I'm understanding what was said correctly. Jay transformed for 09. Phil was 7x. Hadi is super freaky and now Derek is something I don't even know how to describe.