Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Without clicking the link, I'll say it's the quality of today's tren and the amounts being used. There is a reason the originals were 76mg's per amp and if I'm not mistaken, those amps were 1.5 ml's. I've used tren once. I did 125mg's twice per week for 10 weeks. I wish I had had the discipline to diet and hit a show. It's far and away the best I've ever looked including when I hit some shows in my early 20's. I was 41 when I tried tren. Admittedly, not very bright on my part.

Last edited:
Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
Without clicking the link, I'll say it's the quality of today's tren and the amounts being used. There is a reason the originals were 76mg's per amp and if I'm not mistaken, those amps were 1.5 mg's. I've used tren once. I did 125mg's twice per week for 10 weeks. I wish I had had the discipline to diet and hit a show. It's far and away the best I've ever looked including when I hit some shows in my early 20's. I was 41 when I tried tren. Admittedly, not very bright on my part.
Amounts for sure. If you are using bad quality gear in 2024 you're doing something wrong.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Amounts for sure. If you are using bad quality gear in 2024 you're doing something wrong.
Definitely I believe the amounts today are higher. Some people probably disagree and each person is different, but as a whole I would say the amounts used today are higher.

As far as quality, you can test your gear today which is an amazing advantage. But even good sources can go bad. Also, back then you were pretty much guaranteed a high quality product as it was all pharmaceutical. So anyone that came across gear back then was getting a quality product. While there are still quality UGL products today, there are plenty of people out there that fall victim to tainted, under dosed, etc. gear today. Back then that wasn't a concern. So if you look at the quality of all the AAS around today and compared it to the quality of all AAS back then, the quality should technically be worse today. That's not to say that you can't find good gear today because you can.