Apple Vision Pro Is KILLING People At Gyms…

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

The Apple Vision Pro is a revolutionary marvel of engineering. It can do things that we could of only ever dreamed of. It has sold over 200,000 units in the first week at a price tag of near $4000 and they are flying off shelves faster than they can stock them. People have been using them while doing everything and now even at the gyms for bodybuilding and exercise/fitness. Is this dangerous or can it actually help someone achieve there goals? This is a deep dive into this situation. https://www.ironmagazine.com/2024/apple-vision-pro-is-killing-people-at-gyms/v

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

vutoanphong

Awards
The Apple Vision Pro is super cool and does a lot of neat stuff, but using it while working out at the gym? That seems a bit much to me. When you're thinking about getting something like this, it's really important to know why you want it and what you're going to do with it. I got one mainly to help with making music. I made sure to learn a lot about its special features for music stuff before I started using it. This helped me use it the right way for what I needed. It's all about making sure you're using it safely and for the right reasons, especially in places like the gym where you need to be careful and pay attention. So, yeah, it's a really cool gadget, but knowing how and why to use it properly is super important.