Was a devout BB.com then NutraPlanet customer. Now where to?

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Apologies if this is redundant. I have had success with TGB Supps and Nutriverse most recently.

This order I'm looking to scoop (at least) the following but wanting a potential price cut on bulk (otherwise will just use Amazon):

1. Purus Labs Condense
2. PES High Volume
3. Fish oil
4. Evomuse Gut Health

What other pre workouts you advise? Almost done w/ Conqu3r DG edition. Also really enjoyed IForce Conquer (maybe even more than the DG edition). Combo w/ HV + Ergonine pre workout.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really like mesomorph by aps and throw in a scoop of noxygen by purus labs! its a good combo.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Steel Edge AEN
White Rapids CL
Katana by komodo
Conqu3r Non-Stim
White Pump/White Pipes (CL)

Look into those for Stim/non-Stim options.

Fishoil OxiMega

Check out Orbit Nutrition Driven2lift has a coupon code "Social" to save you some Money
Another good one is 1RMSupplements.com which covers all of those products you may want to invest in.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Apologies if this is redundant. I have had success with TGB Supps and Nutriverse most recently.

This order I'm looking to scoop (at least) the following but wanting a potential price cut on bulk (otherwise will just use Amazon):

1. Purus Labs Condense
2. PES High Volume
3. Fish oil
4. Evomuse Gut Health

What other pre workouts you advise? Almost done w/ Conqu3r DG edition. Also really enjoyed IForce Conquer (maybe even more than the DG edition). Combo w/ HV + Ergonine pre workout.
Keep your eye out for the new Conqu3r formula that is being released SOON. It will be EPIC.

In the interim I like Cannibal Ferrox (if you are into stims).

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
i still need to try the epic products if anyone wants to have me log one id be down

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

1. Purus Labs Condense
2. PES High Volume
3. Fish oil
4. Evomuse Gut Health

I like TGB Great Guys over there!

The pre-workouts you mentioned are all good products, however I would that a look at the Get Diesel NOS Ether and JP8x Hardcore, I think you will like them !!

KidIcarus

KidIcarus

Awards
#Shatter or Jekyll and Hyde... If you take Mr Hyde, know what your caffeine tolerance is, since it has over 400mg of caffeine in one scoop.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You could add HyperMax XT into your pre workout mix. It isn't out yet, but will be shortly. Look out for awesome deals on it when it does drop. I can tell you from using it that it is very comparable to the original version. Anyone that has used it will tell you that energy and focus were great.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amazon!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ive been using coffee and taking the new hydro3. Great combo and very cheap.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure Amazon has some great deals, but they do nothing to support our sport, Support those that support us!
Technically since Get Diesel and other companies sell directly on Amazon you are.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Keep your eye out for the new Conqu3r formula that is being released SOON. It will be EPIC.

In the interim I like Cannibal Ferrox (if you are into stims).
NEW Conqu3r formula!? Well this sucks! I recently bought like 5 new tubs that I still have unopened.... UGH!! I want the new formula too :(

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Technically since Get Diesel and other companies sell directly on Amazon you are.
They do that because they have to and I know Chuck puts up with way more BS form Amazon than most places.

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
mod edit: use their contact form. This isn't a thread for bashing.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been using Amazon until I can find a new (better) retailer than the new Nutraplanet. I was a devout supporter until the change recently happened (I can't stand the new site). Amazon doesn't have great deals on the main supps I use, but I get free 2 day shipping for being a Prime customer, so that's a plus.

Still looking for a good replacement online retailer (for the staples and bulk powders).

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
TGB has always treated me well !!

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
They do that because they have to and I know Chuck puts up with way more BS form Amazon than most places.
I work for a company that sells on Amazon myself and know the headaches involved. That being said I don't know how much people actually use Amazon when it comes to supps. I do know half the purchases seen for some are done through Amazon.
I honestly rarely use Amazon anymore though as I pounce on the deals I find on AM through Nutriverse, TGB and Strong.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I work for a company that sells on Amazon myself and know the headaches involved. That being said I don't know how much people actually use Amazon when it comes to supps. I do know half the purchases seen for some are done through Amazon.
I honestly rarely use Amazon anymore though as I pounce on the deals I find on AM through Nutriverse, TGB and Strong.
They also a large source of fake supplements, as well as ebay.

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
I know that's why I usually purchase from Nutriverse or other reputable stores selling on eBay :)

nbfootball65

Awards
Condense is good but I would give Mesomorph a shot. That's a favorite