Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk if you want single ingredient but for Supps it's OT, cadence, Antaeus ultra coq10, cycle assist, and primal defense ultra for probiotic.

NEBinAK

NEBinAK

Awards
This is too hard, I take too many supps :/

I'd love to say cissus because most other stuff I can simply fix with diet and I don't know what to eat to not have to take cissus

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
This is too hard, I take too many supps :/

I'd love to say cissus because most other stuff I can simply fix with diet and I don't know what to eat to not have to take cissus
new scivation joint formula >>> Cissus :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cissus
Fish Oils
Agmatine
B-Complex
Vitmin C

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
coq10
grape seed
vit c
probiotic
fish oil
curcumin

NEBinAK

NEBinAK

Awards
new scivation joint formula >>> Cissus :)

That is certainly true, can't wait, will be nice not having to taste bulk cissus twice a day. Too lazy to cap. It kinda taste like coffee grounds though.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good multi (been using Medivin for quite a while, but always like Orange Triad and ADAM, as well)
Gut Health

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Must have health supp is pretty much a really good multi vitamin and some fish oil. That's been my kind of base ever since i was in high school and have always invested in a good multi and fish oil.

NEBinAK

NEBinAK

Awards
Q3 Mike Said
no formula released yet
End of quarter 3 hoping for shelves

No formula released but it's only 3 ingredients, Im fairly certain I know at least two of them but I won't spoil anything

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Q3 Mike Said
no formula released yet
Oh I see. How is it better?

Curious as cissus has data showing increased bone reformation? Are you saying it can do this or provide better pain relief?

If its the latter, could they not be stacked to get the pain relief and reformation side?

LEATHERFACE

Awards

Curious as cissus has data showing increased bone reformation? Are you saying it can do this or provide better pain relief?

If its the latter, could they not be stacked to get the pain relief and reformation side?
We don't know if cissus is in it or no

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

How? personal experience. i got to run a full 2 bottles
the change in pain i had in those 4 weeks compared to running 4 weeks of cissus was night and day.
Mike even stated this will be the best joint formula on the market. I don't know whats in it, but from personal experience this owned cissus by a landslide.

LEATHERFACE

Awards
the change in pain i had in those 4 weeks compared to running 4 weeks of cissus was night and day.
Mike even stated this will be the best joint formula on the market. I don't know whats in it, but from personal experience this owned cissus by a landslide.
I hope this is not something like iforce joint help that need to be cycled and can cause side effects ( cox 2 inhibitor )

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Will have to wait and see maybe Neb can insight more due to working with Scivation.

sina

Banned
Awards
Well you are sponsored... so I would say the effects were night and day too..

I think SNS Cissus-XT 5% ketosterone is the best you can get.. Joint-Help was decent but I prefered SNS and now with the cheaper pricing you can't go wrong..

LEATHERFACE

Awards

I think SNS Cissus-XT 5% ketosterone is the best you can get.. Joint-Help was decent but I prefered SNS and now with the cheaper pricing you can't go wrong..
what injury do you have?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Getting rid of pain and building cartiledge back up are not the same. Getting rid of the inflammation may help regeneration begin (as apart of the normal process) but cissus speeds that process up, making it ideal for joint restoration. It does also have anti inflammatory behaviour, but works best for enhancing osteoblast work IME.

Prolonged inflammation does need to be rid of so if it works well in that regard then thats awesome, but repair is also an inportant consideration. Without the formula, we can only speculate.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

I am not sponsored by scivation and I can clearly tell you when I ran cissus vs the new joint product the joint product blew it away as far as effectiveness. I have ran bulk cissus in the past my Primaforce as well. Not to mention Elastamine as well. The joint formula hands down better

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
I'm not sure there are any "must haves" to be honest. It's all depend on what your issue or goal is.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
vitamin c
omega 3-6-9
joints support cissus or glucosamine
R-ALA
multivitamins
bcaa
probiotic (gut health or jarrow formula)
dopadex! ahahahh i can't stay without now :p
proteins
PS100 jarrow forula phosphatidilserine (cortisol/stress support)
D3

thats my two cents :)

MyKH3LL

MyKH3LL

Awards
vitamin c
omega 3-6-9
joints support cissus or glucosamine
R-ALA
multivitamins
bcaa
probiotic (gut health or jarrow formula)
dopadex! ahahahh i can't stay without now :p
proteins
PS100 jarrow forula phosphatidilserine (cortisol/stress support)
D3

thats my two cents :)
I love me some Dopadex! ;)

In fact, I have some at home so I think I might start dosing that again. My mood and sleep were the best they'd ever been while taking that.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I love me some Dopadex! ;)

In fact, I have some at home so I think I might start dosing that again. My mood and sleep were the best they'd ever been while taking that.
That's exactly what I mean!!!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Before sleep 2x caps and upon wake up 1x caps empty stomach

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
orange triad as a multi with added joint and digestive support
Vitamin D3 for mood enhancement especially in the winter
probiotic (Gut health) for digestion
Enzymes (any extra digestion helps)
Fish-Oil because i cannot eat fish due to a food intolerance for omega 3's
Also agree with orange triad. Love the stuff.

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
anyone have stuff for tendons and ligaments not joints

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Also agree with orange triad. Love the stuff.
Joint Complex + Digestive Complex + Free of Iron (which in excess may be hard for the body to digest and hard on the digestive tract)
Win Win
20$ a bottle at NP right now

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Joint Complex + Digestive Complex + Free of Iron (which in excess may be hard for the body to digest and hard on the digestive tract)
Win Win
20$ a bottle at NP right now
20 bucks? I've been paying almost 40 at the vitamin shoppe ha

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thats why you should always order from places online like Orbit, NP etc.. Better customer service and better prices Driven2lift has a coupon code to Orbit you can use too "Social" Should save you 10% if i am not mistaken.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
20 bucks? I've been paying almost 40 at the vitamin shoppe ha
Thats why you should always order from places online like Orbit, NP etc.. Better customer service and better prices Driven2lift has a coupon code to Orbit you can use too "Social" Should save you 10% if i am not mistaken.
In addition to the great companies The Solution mentioned (I've ordered from both of them).., I'd like to also suggest TGB Supps .
They are a board sponsor, have great prices and offer some of the best customer service in this industry. It's one of the main
reasons why I rep for them. As a customer myself, they earned my loyalty over and over.

You can use my discount codes below for additional saving plus get 1/2 price shipping on any order over $75..

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
In addition to the great companies The Solution mentioned (I've ordered from both of them).., I'd like to also suggest TGB Supps .
They are a board sponsor, have great prices and offer some of the best customer service in this industry. It's one of the main
reasons why I rep for them. As a customer myself, they earned my loyalty over and over.

You can use my discount codes below for additional saving plus get 1/2 price shipping on any order over $75..
I work at a vitamin store so I get it a little cheaper now. Just 20% though. But that's not half off like some other places though

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established

I work at a vitamin store so I get it a little cheaper now. Just 20% though. But that's not half off like some other places though

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found over the last few years, that even with discounts and sales, I was saving money by buying online.
End results I could get more supplements for the same money or spend less money each month.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I found over the last few years, that even with discounts and sales, I was saving money by buying online.
End results I could get more supplements for the same money or spend less money each month.
Agree 100%

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Cissus, MSM, Joint Force, Hyaluronic acid for joints, tendons, etc. I take NatureMade multivitamin (pretty basic). I take 400 mg COQ10, 2500 iu Vit D3, boron 3mg, fish oil(although I've taken a break from that recently it's been giving me heart burn issues). I take digest spectrum digestive enzymes form Enzymedica with my meals as well

Lexonis

Lexonis

Awards
Beef gelatin
Hyaluronic acid
Deer antler velvet extract
Natural Eggshell Membrane (NEM)
Hica
Superoxide dismutase
D3
Fenugreek extract
GPLC
Megahydrate

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
multi
ZMA
taurine
vitD
NAC

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've seen ALA and R-ALA mentioned, but no mention of Na-R-ALA? Is that no longer in fashion? It's hands down one of my all time favorite supplements.

Lexonis

Lexonis

Awards
I've seen ALA and R-ALA mentioned, but no mention of Na-R-ALA? Is that no longer in fashion? It's hands down one of my all time favorite supplements.
Na-R-ALA usually equals the half dose of ALA but it's damn expensive, you can get it at ebay for 110$ 100grams

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone have stuff for tendons and ligaments not joints
I use liquid silica from Silicium. Used it for years. Apparently good science behind it as well.

I use D3, 5000iu
Vit E
Zinc, B6/12, Magnesium
Omega-3
Multi.

Ordering stuff today from my favorite place-Creatine, protein, L-Carnitine(I know, I know but it works for me) and thought to see what else to add. ALA sounds interesting. Do not want anything to put me in beserker mode.