Need littlle help with stacking

AlexUnder

AlexUnder

Awards
Hello all,

I will really appreciate if you can give me advise how should I continue my PH stack.

So far I run 2 bottles LG M1D(4 weeks) with regular supplements( creatine , protein and HMB).

I ordered also LG 1-andro and Erase Pro but I'm finishing the last tablets from the M1D.

My question is if you could advise if it is good idea to run 1-andro and Erase Pro right after finish with the M1D or should I order another bottle of M1D to run with the 1-andro and after I finish them to start Erase pro with PCT.

Hope the above make sense. I will be glad if you could advise how to proceed as I'm really wondering at the moment.

Alex

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You'll have better luck on replies over in the anabolic section

AlexUnder

AlexUnder

Awards
yeah I noticed I made mistake posting this here. Thank you :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Personally I would just pick up another bottle of M1D to run with the 1-andro and then pct and throw in the erase pro.

AlexUnder

AlexUnder

Awards
Thanks for the reply mate! I was just wondering about the same thing ,getting another M1D its little pricy here. :)

AlexUnder

AlexUnder

Awards
Hey LeanEngineer just wanted to ask on your opinion as after I'm running the second bottle M1D at the moment I lost the high libido effect of M1D should I really buy another bottle to run with the 1-andro I have ,or to try smtn different from the platinum series of LG because they are the only available here . Thanks