Looking for good info

leoluck25

Awards
I'm a 34 year old female who weight trains six days a week. For about 4 months now I have not had any changes and I feel as though I'm stuck. I've tried different diets and different workouts. I am looking to harden up and lean out. I want to run a cycle for the first time. I have heard that primo and Winstrol are good starters for females. I you tube this all the time but have yet to get consistent information. I would appreciate anyone's opinions. Thank you in advance.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried changing your macros around for starters... It's better to get to a shape your happy with first naturally and then consider drugs. Only because if your diet isn't 100% then the drugs won't help.

Just a thought :)

leoluck25

Awards
Yes I changed my macros I saw a dietician and also was put in a bod pod. I also had my pcm do all the bloodwork just so I could rule out thyroid issue or if my levels were off. Everything was normal.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe try doing a natural cut and then if you really want to start a cycle then you could. I would recommend getting in shape and lower bf since woman naturally have higher bodyfat content than men. Maybe you could try running a fat burner and some other fat loss supplements to get more cut and then go with a cycle do really get defined if you're not satisfied and of course have your diet on key. If you want to take a look at some good fat burners check this out at Strong Supplement Shop. http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/top-10-fat-burners
Also this could probably go in the anabolic section

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You say you have been stuck for 4 months - how long have you been working out in total? You say you would like to harden up and lean out - tell us what your height, weight (I know, never ask a female this), bodyfat % (if you know).

What does your diet and workout routine look like now?

Steroids for a female....I'm not against it, but you'd better be dedicated to this if you go that route. It isn't really an "easy" way out like most people perceive. Diet and exercise needs to be in order even on steroids, and you have to work hard. That's all I have to say about that though, I'm not a female and never really used any steroids, so I can't be of too much guidance. You will have to make the decision, but I wouldn't take it lightly.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
You say you have been stuck for 4 months - how long have you been working out in total? You say you would like to harden up and lean out - tell us what your height, weight (I know, never ask a female this), bodyfat % (if you know).

What does your diet and workout routine look like now?
I would be curious to know the answers to these questions as well. However, giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you have been training for a while with proper nutrition in place as well, I would look into our OSTAR1NE as a mild first venture into hormones (if you are set on this option). It will provide the muscle hardness and leanness you are looking for and there is currently a female member running a log of it that can be found here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/260355-kats-getting-lean.html

Again, I would only recommend this option if all other avenues have been exhausted and your nutrition and training have been dialed in and on point for a good period of time. No product should take the place or serve as a crutch for proper fundamentals.

bobbybondmo

Banned
Awards
I would be curious to know the answers to these questions as well. However, giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you have been training for a while with proper nutrition in place as well, I would look into our OSTAR1NE as a mild first venture into hormones (if you are set on this option). It will provide the muscle hardness and leanness you are looking for and there is currently a female member running a log of it that can be found here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/260355-kats-getting-lean.html

Again, I would only recommend this option if all other avenues have been exhausted and your nutrition and training have been dialed in and on point for a good period of time. No product should take the place or serve as a crutch for proper fundamentals.
This. You never need anything stronger than SARMS.

leoluck25

Awards
My diet is on point. I hit my macros almost exactly everyday. I understand people saying get your diet and training together but my diet is great and very clean. My training consist of about an hour of low intensity and HIIT depending on the day. My weight training is almost two hours a day. I would love to be able to post pics but it keeps saying my images are to big and I don't know how to make than smaller. I am health fanatic. I have been weight training since 2005. I did CF about a year ago, got a shoulder injury and went back to weight training. I have been hitting it hard for about a year. My weight is 155 and my bf is at 24.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My diet is on point. I hit my macros almost exactly everyday. I understand people saying get your diet and training together but my diet is great and very clean. My training consist of about an hour of low intensity and HIIT depending on the day. My weight training is almost two hours a day. I would love to be able to post pics but it keeps saying my images are to big and I don't know how to make than smaller. I am health fanatic. I have been weight training since 2005. I did CF about a year ago, got a shoulder injury and went back to weight training. I have been hitting it hard for about a year. My weight is 155 and my bf is at 24.
This is starting to tell a story. In my opinion, and others may disagree, you are overtraining. I mean, 2 hours of weight training a day and working out with weights, cardio AND HIIT 6 days a week. This is not going to bring you the best results.

What do your bench, squat and deadlifts look like?

What are your macros?

We aren't saying that everything you are doing is wrong by any means - it got you this far. But we can't know what to tweak if we don't know what we are tweaking. The fact that you can follow a diet and exercise program like that is great - we just need to make it more effective, but we need to know details on what you are already doing. The above post is a great start.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also, Pragmatisoft Photo Share Resizer is great for resizing a bunch of photos all at once. You can find it on Download.com

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Have you explored any natural alternatives? Forskolin and Betaine Anhydrous both have good data supporting fat loss and muscle gain. Possibly even add in some Alphamine to control mood/energy/appetite and you'll have one hell of a cutting stack.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much cardio are you doing per week?

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
I'm a 34 year old female who weight trains six days a week. For about 4 months now I have not had any changes and I feel as though I'm stuck. I've tried different diets and different workouts. I am looking to harden up and lean out. I want to run a cycle for the first time. I have heard that primo and Winstrol are good starters for females. I you tube this all the time but have yet to get consistent information. I would appreciate anyone's opinions. Thank you in advance.
at ur own risk look up he youtuber boston loyd, he has a bunch of videos with his gf and she apparently tells girls how to do it properly and safely and not look like a man. But I agree with everyone else saying try it naturally first. It's a lot less complicated

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey girl! I have been in your same situation! I hit a plateau and could not break through...I would not recommend jumping straight into whinny just yet! There are tons of other options! You are definitely training a TON! One thing I found was I was not eating near enough for my training! By upping my calories, I broke through my plateau and lost 20lbs...just recently finished a bulk and have been on Ostar1ne putting 11 lbs on since October but loosing fat! PM me and we can talk more details if you'd like! I'd be more than happy to share what's worked for me!