Looking for info on this old Trendrol PH

mslifer904

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Has anyone ran this Trendrol PH or recognize it?

I’m looking to get some info on it. It was the first PH I ran many moons ago, around 2013-2014. I had amazing gains from it. 10lb+ gains from the cycle. Very lean/dry and I got extremely vascular.

I’m guessing it’s either trenavar or trenavar + superdrol, maybe even epistane. I’m looking to find out what compounds were in it, and at what dose. I don’t remember the name of the company or anything other than the name of this PH, and this is the only picture I still have of it. I have really fond memories of it and I’ve always been curious what was actually in it, so after years of wondering I’m finally throwing this post up in hopes that someone can help. Thanks guys!

mslifer904

Awards
  • First Up Vote
And yes, in retrospect it probably wasn’t the best PH to run for a first cycle given my knowledge of the compounds back then was non-existent.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 200248

Has anyone ran this Trendrol PH or recognize it?

I’m looking to get some info on it. It was the first PH I ran many moons ago, around 2013-2014. I had amazing gains from it. 10lb+ gains from the cycle. Very lean/dry and I got extremely vascular.

I’m guessing it’s either trenavar or trenavar + superdrol, maybe even epistane. I’m looking to find out what compounds were in it, and at what dose. I don’t remember the name of the company or anything other than the name of this PH, and this is the only picture I still have of it. I have really fond memories of it and I’ve always been curious what was actually in it, so after years of wondering I’m finally throwing this post up in hopes that someone can help. Thanks guys!
I couldn't find anything specific on it based upon this pic.

Try zooming in/enlarging the pic, and try to get the company name.

mslifer904

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I couldn't find anything specific on it based upon this pic.

Try zooming in/enlarging the pic, and try to get the company name.
I’ve tried zooming in to no avail. Sadly, it’s not the best quality picture and it gets too pixelated to decipher anything when zoomed in :(

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Damn I even tried a reverse image search. Nothing. My guess is there's about 90% chance it was diendione product just because most "tren" orals from the time period it looks like this is from were diendione. Maaaaaaaybe 17b-methoxy-tren or possibly trendione.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But also given the "ultimate" on the label I'm gonna guess it may have been a stack and then who knows how much of what else they threw in...

mslifer904

Awards
  • First Up Vote
But also given the "ultimate" on the label I'm gonna guess it may have been a stack and then who knows how much of what else they threw in...
The gains were consistent with methoxy tren, but it was my first cycle so the good gains may have been from the simple fact that it was my first cycle.

I want to say that I remember it only being one compound, but I could be completely wrong. A local supp shop by me sold it. I’ve scoured the web searching any and all terms that might yield some info on it but have come up completely empty handed. I’ve ran 10+ ph cycles, not including AAS, and to this day nothing has made me as vascular as the Trendrol. Even running dry ph cycles with lower bf% didn’t give me that kind of vascularity.

I’m coming to terms with the fact that I’ll probably never know anything about this ph.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Aaaah, hunting the white stag.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The way Labs is written top left (I assume it’s labs) made me think it was a company xxx labs. Most write labs LABS though. Iron Labs is the only one I could think of that uses lower case

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The way Labs is written top left (I assume it’s labs) made me think it was a company xxx labs. Most write labs LABS though. Iron Labs is the only one I could think of that uses lower case
The surprise here is they didn’t go with “Labz”

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
After some looking I've found "trendrol" referred to on black market sites as a name for metribolone/methyltrienolone/oral tren. After some more searching I found several references to "OG trendrol" containing either methyltrienolone or just pure trenbolone as its mildly bioavailable orally. A couple people said that the formula changed to some sort of 19nor precursor later on, maybe similar to "decalone" by fusion. Unsure if its the same 'trendrol' as there are no pictures but in every case its been spelled the same way (not trenadrol) and most people agree about its contents. @xR1pp3Rx said in one thread he believed it contained real trenbolone so maybe he has some more info for us.

mslifer904

Awards
  • First Up Vote
After some looking I've found "trendrol" referred to on black market sites as a name for metribolone/methyltrienolone/oral tren. After some more searching I found several references to "OG trendrol" containing either methyltrienolone or just pure trenbolone as its mildly bioavailable orally. A couple people said that the formula changed to some sort of 19nor precursor later on, maybe similar to "decalone" by fusion. Unsure if its the same 'trendrol' as there are no pictures but in every case its been spelled the same way (not trenadrol) and most people agree about its contents. @xR1pp3Rx said in one thread he believed it contained real trenbolone so maybe he has some more info for us.
Thank you, that’s really helpful. One thing I can say with certainty, is that I don’t remember a single negative side while on the cycle.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
trenadrol was the OG kilo sports supplement that was found to have tren in it.. OP this is NOT trenadrol.

trendrol is most likely as Nos noted above. a diendione product or possibly trenavar.

mslifer904

Awards
  • First Up Vote
trenadrol was the OG kilo sports supplement that was found to have tren in it.. OP this is NOT trenadrol.

trendrol is most likely as Nos noted above. a diendione product or possibly trenavar.
Thanks for chiming in. I’ve always had a hunch that it was most likely something such as a diendione product.

Thanks for the info guys.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Oh that’s my bad, must’ve been a typo in the other thread