Started Ostabol, too many stash

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started Ostabol & will do 6 wks @ 20mg

I've jumped on a bunch of specials & have a ton of things on hand. Now I'm overthinking everything & not sure where best to utilize them.
I have...

DAA caps
Formeron
Erase Pro
HPTA
MyoSynergy
X-gels
Viron

Don't know if I should use Erase or low dose the Formeron during the 6 wks of Ostabol or save for PCT? Was planning on just DAA + HPTA for a light PCT but debating on which & when to use the AI? Thx

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
PCT:
Formeron 1Pump ED, .5 am / .5pm
Viron
HPTA

Natty Stack:
MyoSynergy
X-Gels
DAA
EP (optional)

only use ai on cycle if you really need it. Don't just take it imo

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. When to start the Formeron was my biggest concern. If I need to start it during the Ostabol I wasn't sure how long I could keep using it into PCT.

The Xgels + MyoSynergy looks nice to keep my gains & strength up!!!

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Looks good man. All the goodies after the osta might give you more gains than the osta XD Hahahaha jk

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good man. All the goodies after the osta might give you more gains than the osta XD Hahahaha jk
Was thinking the same thing... 2015 Gainz!!! :D

Ostabol (20mg) 6wks
Viron + HPTA + Formeron 4wks
Xgels + Myosynergy + PA 4wks
Alphamine + F95 + Erase Pro 4 wks

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Thanks. When to start the Formeron was my biggest concern. If I need to start it during the Ostabol I wasn't sure how long I could keep using it into PCT.

The Xgels + MyoSynergy looks nice to keep my gains & strength up!!!
start formeron on day 1 of pct or when you feel estro sides get too high and use minimum dose possible in that case. All strength and gains acquired should remain after osta cycle so that's good news!

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
That's about what my pct is gonna look like with xgels and str3ngth... Plus clomid and Nolva Hahahaha.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I needed to spot use an AI on Osta. Either one you have will work for on cycle and pct.